Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Death Of Deborah Yakubu Samuel.the Bitter Truth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death Of Deborah Yakubu Samuel.the Bitter Truth. (223 Views)

Rhoda Jatau Languishes In Prison After Sharing Video Of Deborah Samuel Killing / Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Of Deborah Yakubu Samuel.the Bitter Truth. by Kazeem47(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2022
For those that listened to the voice note of late Deborah,you can clearly hear some of her colleagues(which I believed are of the Christian faith too) warning her in the background about what she was about to post to the group chat.They knew they are in an environment that have different types of Muslims;the Extremists,Those on drugs e.t.c.They knew it won't end well but she still went ahead and post it.In the voice note,there was a point where she talk about Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which I believe no Muslim in his her or her right sense can refer to Jesus Christ like that;even Boko Haram Terrorists don't use to talk Ill about Jesus Christ no matter what.Any Muslim that talk Ill about Jesus Christ has disobeyed God,the Books, Messengers and the Prophets.
If Deborah listened to the warning of her colleagues she would be alive today.Even if it was a Muslim that carried out the act,he or she will face the same mob action as Deborah;we all know that.It has happened Several times,I remembered the one that happened in Kano involving a Muslim cleric but he escaped.There is the one where a Danish cartoonist drew a picture of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) which sparked protests all over the world.
I don't have much knowledge about Islam but with what I have been able to discover,those that beat and burned her to death are not to take the law into their hands.They are to take her to the appropriate authority for proper hearing.
DONT TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.) BECAUSE NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST.
BTW,those that are about to insult me should take it easy on me o.Thats just the bitter Truth
Re: Death Of Deborah Yakubu Samuel.the Bitter Truth. by Obalacam(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2022
But this same sane muslims will be the one to tell you that Jesus is not the son of God because God was not married to anyone but rather a prophet
They will still go ahead to tell you that christ had an affair with Mary magdelen
If this is not blasphemy, then I don't understand you meant by blasphemy

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me What You See After 15 Seconds / Late Deborah Samuel: Apostle Constance Friday's reaction video muted by Facebook / Prayer For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.