Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment (50594 Views)

16-year-old Girl Commits Suicide Over Forced Marriage In Kano / Precious Iwezoa: 13-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Edo (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Pregnant Girl Commits Suicide In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by pansophist(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2022
Alot of people are weak in their soul, to the extent that they can conceive, plan, and execute killing themselves due to other people's decisions. That's cowardice. Your job is to accept yourself, even if others reject you. If you also reject yourself and even worse, kill yourself, then you just proved them right for rejecting you.

How about the understanding that loving someone means that you should accept the human part of them, such as the possibility that he will lie, betray, forsake and wish for a future without you featuring in it? How about accepting that a relationship may not end in marriage even if you want it?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by PoliteActivist: 10:25pm On May 16, 2022
Grandeurr:
nawa oh.. the rate people are committing suicide is high..why kill yourself when last last you will eventually die

Maybe some don't want to wait till "last last".
Just a wild guess!
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Munzy14(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2022
Taking your life is not the solution... cry

Life teaches us differently..

May her soul rest in peace..

I don't think the guy will remain himself again with this ugly development...Karma. lipsrsealed
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by chaloskyx: 10:30pm On May 16, 2022
RIP....We mooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by retributor436: 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
fine toto just waste cry
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by mauchiz: 10:48pm On May 16, 2022
Kajaard:
Na wah O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You killed yourself because of marriage. I thought women are independent these days and don't need men?

Futureisfemale I am confused cheesy

Uganda girls are very soft, they are not as hard as Nigeria girls.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Ecos(m): 10:58pm On May 16, 2022
BenevolentD:
Christianity is not Superior

by Olufemi A., Ph.D

The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)

When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)

I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.

When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.

In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.

On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.

On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.

In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.

This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.

In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.

Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)
Don't worry just be typing rubbish till those animals in human form chopp of ur head or burn ur loved one that's wen u will know the fire u are playing with

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by bmdmix14: 11:12pm On May 16, 2022
Watch video here (graphic)

https:///Woman_jumped
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:13pm On May 16, 2022
BenevolentD:

by Olufemi A., Ph.D

The highest result of Education is Tolerance (Helen Keller, 1903). There is a need to look inward on the matters that dismantle the peaceful coexistence in our society. In a multi ethnic society that share the bond of religion, tolerance is pertinent. Tolerance can never be achieved if one group plays God. If we are to live in peace, we must come to know each other better (Lyndon B Johnson, 1965)

When I lived in the Muslim community of different cultural groups in the North and South of Nigeria, I enjoyed the freedom of existence in my relationship with them.

In the Northern part of Nigeria, they don't entertain jokes especially at the expense of their religion. Religion comes first in everything they do. If you are to live in their community, you must respect their position on religion. So it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God. Peace connot be kept by force, it can only be kept by understanding (Albert Einstein)

I have spent many years in Academics and I have a bank of experience on how we oppress the Muslims by depriving them their rights.

When I left Obafemi Awolowo University some years ago, there was only one Muslim lecturer in the Faculty of Pharmacy. Out of the Twenty one Lecturers in the Department of Educational Foundation and Counseling, only Dr Sobowale was a Muslim. The Department of Medicine under the Leadership of a Professor who is also the General Overseer of a Church, witnessed an Era where competent Doctors were denied their right of employment because of their Muslim religion. I was sad when I heard that the Small spot on the deck of the Health Sciences building where the Muslim students observe their prayers have been closed whereas classes or any spot in the faculty premises are open to Christian students for fellowship or Devotion without infringement. Christian lecturers have tried in many ways to cancel the Space were the Muslims observe their prayers in the Geology Car park but Professor Ramon of the Geology Department has played a major role in maintaining the spot.

In many occasions, I have intervened in cases were Christian Project Supervisors enforce Christianity on their Project students. They use Christianity as a prerequisite to excellence. I have fought Christian lecturers who deprive some muslim ladies their rights to wear the hijab. These sinful Lecturers never fight against the Catholic Sisters who come to classes, Laboratory, Examination halls and Seminars wearing the Catholic Ragalia or those students who dress like Harlots but their problem is the hijab.

On the 29th day of November, 2021, Dr Awoseemo who served has the Principal of School of Nursing and Midwifery, Obafemi Awolowo University, pressurized the Muslim Nursing students to sign an undertaking stating that they will not use the hijab in the school premises.

On the 5th of February, 2013, According to the Punch News Paper, the Principal of Kadara Junior Grammar School in Lagos State; E. C. Ukpaka, flogged a Muslim student; Aisha Alabi for putting on the hijab. If Ukpaka had beaten the student 5 or 10 strokes, it wouldn't have bothered the public but 43 stokes of cane is harsh and inhumane.

In September 2019, The Premium Times published a news where 30 Professors of the University of Ibadan submitted a petition against the school Authority for scheduling Senate meetings to Friday Prayer times. Some Christian Lecturers also fix Classes to Friday Jumat time.

This is not the right platform to discuss how the Christians in leadership Positions in Universities and Government Parastatals deny the Muslims of Job opportunities, Scholarships, Grants, or Work benefits.

In all my years of work, I have enjoyed working under a Muslim faithful than a Christian Devot. A Faithful Muslim will not deny you a job opportunity because of your faith. He will not beat a Christian Nun because of her Regalia. He will not stop you from morning devotions or force you to join him while he is praying. He will not abuse Jesus Christ or Holy Mary.

Tolerance is the best religion. As Christians, we must stop the oppression and cease to preach hatred towards the Muslims. They are not our enemies. We need to teach our children that Christianity is not Superior to Islam and the Pastor is not Holier than the Imam.
Either men will learn to live like brothers or die like beasts (Max Learner, 1949)

*it is in India, where Cows are worshiped. Out of the 29 States in India, 20 states prohibit Cow slaughtering. Slaughtering a Cow for any reason is tantamount to killing their God*

Wonderful....... To cow.... Worship Cow...
Omo.....Wonders will never end. i know of not eating red meat but worship COW.... i didn't know

And they drink its milk.... what difference don't it make.... indirectly taking or eating from d cow....
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by AngelicBeing: 11:20pm On May 16, 2022
sad
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by edungene7: 11:57pm On May 16, 2022
dem suppose flog her dead body sha u dey Dubai dey commit suicide and worst case because of a public peninsula gadmnit
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:07am On May 17, 2022
If you can just shut up ur mouth... Ugandans has more good job opportunities than your country people in uae... infact after all the coloured nationals, Ugandans are next in line before other Africans countries start picking..

One of the communities dick from Nigeria swindle her.. I saw the video 2 weeks ago.. I don't knw why this nairaland keep bringing out old news
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by wisdomkid: 12:33am On May 17, 2022
Kajaard:
Na wah O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You killed yourself because of marriage. I thought women are independent these days and don't need men?

Even in death you are still attacking her? Rest na, MEN are not paying you to say the future belongs to men... Or women paying anyone to do it. Can you imagine Wizkid, Davido saying things like these? The women will be saying na lie and the future is MALE... Make money and realise that all these things are the major concerns of poor minded people.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by cooooooks(m): 12:53am On May 17, 2022
Never kill yourself for other people.

If you want to kill yourself, it has to be 100% for you.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by ndukwejoe(m): 3:07am On May 17, 2022
Dubai stress plus heartbreak ah
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by OLULAW: 4:46am On May 17, 2022
BenevolentD:

by Olufemi A., Ph.D

This certificated illiterate calls himself a PhD. Look at this piece riddled with spelling and grammatical errors. Is your PhD in Arabic and Islamic studies? Olodo.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Joe4real1988(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2022
Channah1:
Wait... What's special about men that girls kill themselves for? Is it because of P? I don't get it.

This life we sweet like this, someone will now kill herself because of man??

Ugandan ladies are not like Nigerian ladies dear, they are simple, soft hearted, caring and loving. She couldn't just handle the pain of betrayal.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Elidrisy20: 5:52am On May 17, 2022
So beautiful ladies dey Uganda?
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by uuzba(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2022
Samfloxin:
May we never find ourselves at this level of depression
When one constantly compare themselves to social media people, everyday, they will surely get depressed Na.
Best thing, through away phone and live content in village.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Anaerobi(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2022
I have watched this video since last year na
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Toneroiyke: 6:45am On May 17, 2022
The video has been out for a long time now ..
I don't think this is a recent ocourence..
But RIP to the dead
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by charlesdinho7(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
for someone to commit suicide, he/she must have given up totally forgetting about the possibility of bouncing back. may we never find ourselves in such situation, Amen

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by cayorday89(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2022
Kajaard:

Truly, you are not a real niggar. You think marriage made her take her life, did you read she said he went away with her money, if anything, she must heave given her all (i.e all she hustled for to help a supposed lover in a strange land) to fund a business plan for them to live together after. Considering where she will start from could have been a killer thought for her.
If you have not been there, you can never know. Try to be human always.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
From that small height; did she die? grin
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by 1878eight: 7:29am On May 17, 2022
[s]
post=112899667:

Check on that friend today.........
[/s]
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Labsinp: 7:30am On May 17, 2022
Say no to suicide
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Dayotheeone(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2022
Fake news
This video was uploaded on French Twitter last month.
Lady is an immigrant and sex worker who couldn't take it anymore and couldn't escape her "Madam"
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Guyman02: 8:08am On May 17, 2022
Astoria:
CAN SOMEONE JUST BLOCK THIS ACCOUNT FOR THE PEACE OF OTHERS? IT IS BECOMING IRRITATINGLY INCESSANT!
The scammer has over 100 accounts, he creates new ones everyday.
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by LillyandDaisy: 8:10am On May 17, 2022
Grandeurr:
nawa oh.. the rate people are committing suicide is high..why kill yourself when last last you will eventually die
I really don’t understand why the rush
Re: Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide In Dubai By Falling Off Apartment by Nobody: 8:32am On May 17, 2022
inoki247:
Na breakfast kill diz one...

Breakfast from a MAN! Heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo / The New Ayinke House, Lagos Buhari Will Commission (Photos) / I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.