Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m (1775 Views)

Are Neapolitan Mastiffs Good Guard Dog / Dog Lover Bought These Babies From Russia / Both Sex Adult French Mastiffs Available... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by bobbysaxy: 4:25pm On May 16, 2022
male and female tibetan mastiffs for sale landed from russia already in Lagos Nigeria...2million naira each for big boys and big girls...+2348155560515

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-qlQw2OFVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpmaZr7Rpig
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Kimiso(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
You mean if i get 2million naira now,..i go con use am buy dog,... nothing wey i no fit see for these nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Mikespecialone(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2022
Haihaijulalauya I laugh in Chinese cheesy grin
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by bobbysaxy: 8:37am On May 21, 2022
Kimiso:
You mean if i get 2million naira now,..i go con use am buy dog,... nothing wey i no fit see for these nairaland
that same dog u bought for 2m will give u 15m every month...u don't actually know the value...that breed is world most expensive breed...kindly Google about Tibetan mastiffs...People that are buying it are using it strictly for business not to decorate the house...good luck
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Kimiso(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2022
bobbysaxy:
that same dog u bought for 2m will give u 15m every month...u don't actually know the value...that breed is world most expensive breed...kindly Google about Tibetan mastiffs...People that are buying it are using it strictly for business not to decorate the house...good luck
wow,..am glad to know that thanks a bunch
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Khalid72(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2022
Kimiso:
Dont mind him
u can get that dog for 500k sef
that dog does not have value like dat again
i have white friends on facebook that are breeders
i just ask prices and the lowest i saw was 700€ equivalent to 300+k naira
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Khalid72(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2022
bobbysaxy:
Bros i have made my research
that time don pass
d business fall
abondoned dogs full western china and tibet.
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Kimiso(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2022
Khalid72:
Dont mind him
u can get that dog for 500k sef
that dog does not have value like dat again
i have white friends on facebook that are breeders
i just ask prices and the lowest i saw was 700€ equivalent to 300+k naira
wow, that's even still looks to expensive,.. compared to that of 2milllion naira own
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Namdeenero(m): 2:18pm On May 22, 2022
bobbysaxy:
You're funny, you think it’s everyone that has N2m to spend on acquiring a dog?? I’ve seen these particular dogs on so many platforms over some weeks now. If it were that easy to sell them I’m sure they’d have been sold by now. To sell my small breed French bulldog puppies for 600k sef dey hard talk more large breed dog for N2m
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by Khalid72(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2022
Kimiso:
wow, that's even still looks to expensive,.. compared to that of 2milllion naira own
I tire oo
i plan to patronize her someday
but 300k is not too expensive in the dog world oo
even for nairaland, caucasians de pass like dat sef o
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by bobbysaxy: 6:34am On May 23, 2022
If people don't buy range rovers in Nigeria they will stop importing it to Nigeria...Tibetan mastiffs still available at 2million naira
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by bobbysaxy: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dm
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by RYEOFARMS(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Lol Tibetan mastiffs are still the most expensive dogs in the world as we speak

And just cause they don’t buy it here doesn’t mean the value should decrease

Not everybody knows the worth of a dogs

To avoid these dogs being bastardized I think it’s better breeders should consider why they’re importing a particular breed of dog and it’s importance to that particular area/place

Presently people would go for Caucasians since they quite look similar and are both tough large breed of dogs
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by nairamaniac: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
BobbySaxy, it's seems you have had some issues with your YouTube account for a while now.

It would be better if you post pictures of the dogs on your topics you opened on nairaland.

Like these Tibetan Mastiffs, paste the pictures here.
Re: Male And Female Tibetan Mastiffs For Sale Landed From Russia Already In Lagos 2m by bassdow: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Namdeenero:
You're funny, you think it’s everyone that has N2m to spend on acquiring a dog?? I’ve seen these particular dogs on so many platforms over some weeks now. If it were that easy to sell them I’m sure they’d have been sold by now. To sell my small breed French bulldog puppies for 600k sef dey hard talk more large breed dog for N2m
...not to talk of the fact you need FEED it RIGHTly else the markket vvalue go drop.

Whenever a seller gives me outrageous price for a DOG, I just let them be. in My mind, when you spend more than my price difference on FEEDing, your head go reSET.

Dog BREEDing business, just like cyberCAFE business is no longer what it used to be. Moreover thhere are now lots of imPURE breeds everywhere. Even the soCALLed PURE breeds are just like First / 2nd Grade Okirika.

I am planning on Buying a FEMALE Expensive Dog breed, MATE her once every 2-years and sell her Kids much cheaper than they sell. Thay way, Just like gloBaCom made simCARD, and CallCredit super cheap for everyONE, more people would havve same expensive breeds some people use in raising shoulders.

FELA did similar when HE bought super EXPENSIVE CAR and used it in Carrrying Tomatoes

(1) (Reply)

Will You Keep This 12.5 Stone Pitbull At Home With Your Baby Or Even Yourself?? / Imported Green Wing Macaw Available For Sale!!! / Caucasian For Stud Service In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.