Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard (25834 Views)

Guber Primaries: Tough Battles In Oyo, Sokoto, Rivers’ APC As Delegates Vote / Kaduna APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu, APC Chapter Ask For El-Rufai As VP / Buhari’s Course Mate Reveals What Many Didn’t Know About Him - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by pacespot(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2022
Islamists up North will definitely endorse him. Buhari is a religion psycho
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Alusiizizi(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
Wishful thinking. How pathetic. This is the same thing that Alex Reports did to Maduka during Anambra elections.
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by gozmok1(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2022
lol Tinubu might not even win SW sef talk more of other regions.
most Yorubas are highly educated and they will never allow a criminal drug baron lord over them.
check your stat
has Tinubu comfortably won any elections in lagos without use of thugs to intimidate voters and oppositions?
even Osun state his supposed home town, he was nearly disgraced by ordinary dancing senator if not for remote rigging from Abuja.
Tinubu operates a thug infested political structure.
check out most of his urchins, they're mainly thugs and cr1minals.
Tinubu no get say for South West politics sef
Makinde dealt with him in Oyo
Aketi in ondo
Fayemi currently dealing with him in Ekiti
I don't know about Ogun state.

Tinubu is an over hyped cr1minal.
lol I doubt Apc will risk their ticket with him.only votes from Y0L0BA M0ZIEMS �����WON'T TAKE THAT DRUG BARRON, AGBORO GODFATHER TO ASOROCK
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Cajal(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2022
jagaban
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by haffaze777(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2022
Lagos ibadan propagandagrin
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Okobola146: 7:52pm On May 16, 2022
Las Las it would end in premium tears for him and his hungry parasites
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by penceman(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2022
Tinubu presidential ambition ended as soon as his muslim muslim ticket was defeated in 2015. Theres difference btw delegate votes and endorsment. Buhari has already choosen and that is why we have a lot of candidates just to create a majority stepdown for the man from rivers. I think the man will be declared winner by concensors.
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by ogundeleai(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
Ebubu3:
helianus
.. Abunu
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Cajal(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2022
gozmok1:
lol Tinubu might not even win SW sef talk more of other regions.
most Yorubas are highly educated and they will never allow a criminal drug baron lord over them.
check your stat
has Tinubu comfortably won any elections in lagos without use of thugs to intimidate voters and oppositions?
even Osun state his supposed home town, he was nearly disgraced by ordinary dancing senator if not for remote rigging from Abuja.
Aketi in ondo

lol I doubt Apc will risk their ticket with him.only votes from Y0L0BA M0ZIEMS �����WON'T TAKE THAT DRUG BARRON, AGBORO GODFATHER TO ASOROCK
All of those including the entire OYO STATE ARE FOR TINUBU
Let him have the ticket first
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by maasoap(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2022
“I can tell you authoritatively that we are seriously considering Asiwaju because of his track record. He is truly a detribalised Nigerian who has remained consistent with democracy and the rule of law over three decades. Several Nigerians have benefited from his generosity and he is not bias in dealing with people irrespective of their tribe, religion, and other differences. A peep into Tinubu’s family, political dynasty and many of those who have become important figures in Nigeria today says it all. “

helinues:
Toh

Media must sell during this electioneering period
PrinceOfLagos:
Anything to make Tinubu drop money for stomache

This hungry Vanguard Newspaper people will not tell Nigerians the true reality of things on ground, they want to chop Tinubu money
Ebubu3:

They just pocketed millions for this paid propaganda.
Me too go collect
Okpolo eye must be disgraced next week
osinbanjoisaliar:
Lie lie straight from Bourdillon pit of hell. All this SWAGAless media lie lie no go work. Tinubu go collect woto woto on June 1.
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
gozmok1:
[s] lol Tinubu might not even win SW sef talk more of other regions.
check your stat
Aketi in ondo

lol I doubt Apc will risk their ticket with him.only votes from Y0L0BA M0ZIEMS �����WON'T TAKE THAT DRUG BARRON, AGBORO GODFATHER TO ASOROCK [/s]

On whose behalf are you writing and posting this? The problem with people like you is that as soon as Tinubu wins APC ticket, you will begin to attack the same delegates you just referred to as "highly educated".
If anyone is still in doubt concerning the APC primary and Tinubu’s chances, such person has no business putting mouth in politics
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by olatuns2017: 9:12pm On May 16, 2022
Buhariiswicked:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-tinubus-support-base-soars-as-lagos-ex-governor-confident-of-victory/

Social media voters won't agree

All thing being equal

If elections is conducted today in APC

Tinubu will win and Osibanjo will come 4th

Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by chaloskyx: 10:43pm On May 16, 2022
Lol you people are still fighting for Nigeria? the country is long gone be it tinubu, obi or atiku as president nothing would ever work. Elections for the average Nigerian is not to elect a leader who would champion societal and economic development but to satisfy their religious and ethnic egos and say a yoruba man is president an igbo man is president a Fulani is president a Christian or Muslim is president at the end who ever assumes that seat would benefit a selected few while the electorates would suffer as usual. Nigerians are the dumbest and most selfish set of people in the world devoid of the ability to think towards growth and development of their country.
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Basher8583: 11:13pm On May 16, 2022
Authoreety:
Tinuu should just read d handwritin on the wall and rest

Its you that has refused to see the hand writing on the wall. And despite all evidences you still prefer to live in denial.

Wail on
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by tunapawizzy: 12:29am On May 17, 2022
no be d same delegates dey endorse 1 today endorse another tomorrow...
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by okofians(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2022
BAT alone can withstand whomsoever the opposition presents...BAT or else bye bye to APC
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Akanbiedu(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2022
omenka:
Although I sincerely wish it'd be Star Boy, but if the mantle falls on Tinubu, so be it, I will give him my FULL support. cool

He was supposed to be a backup plan but he jumped the queue. Now, he will be sent to the back.
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by 1878e: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You are simply telling us how bitter and sandness you are with this news as my comments never indicated that.

How can we help your situation?
[/s]
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Ofachiedo: 9:56am On May 17, 2022
The most qualified and outstanding candidate is Tinubu. Minority can vote against him but their vote can't come close to the majority Nigerians that will vote massively for Jagaban. I have said it before now that my vote and that of my family is secure for only Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by Nobody: 10:10am On May 17, 2022
Politics has given birth to so many rightfully re-invested Business Mogul which Lagos,Ogun and Oyo State produces enormous result in West. A foresight to 2023 can change a lot by taking your own re-investment into REALTOR with RAOLAK Property Limited in Oyo State.

Kindly, review and follow us for your rightful decision into 2023 futuristic approach to re-invent the old-school memory in POLITICS_BUSINESS.

Presently, raolak Property Limited offers such a foresighted opportunity for Ibadan residences with it FOUR(4) solid Estate on for Development;
CRYSTAL ESTATE (Agbegide, off Odo-Ona Elewe Ibadan)
DIAMOND ESTATE (Elerumoke, off Ajia road, Egbeda, Ibadan)
ELITE ESTATE (Behind IITA, along Ajibode, Ibadan)
EVERGREEN ESTATE (Alore, along Ijaye Iseyin Road, Moniya).

The Estate provides relevant documents approved by the State like; Deeds of Assignment, C of O and Registered survey.
Also, infrastructures like Perimeter Fencing, Assessable road Network, Gate Housing, Electricity and Drainage.

BOOM!!! YOUR CHANCE TO BECOME A 'LAND-LORD' is right in your hand with raolak PROPERTY LIMITED. We allow 10% initial deposit with outright, 6 month, 1 year or 2 years flexible payment plan.

Our office is at raolak HUB, Iyana Church, Ibadan.
or contact (ADEBAYO): 0.7.0.6.2.0.8.2.4.5.5[/i][/b]
[b]

#Real Estate #Realtor #Community #Housing #Homes #Landlord #Development #Estate Management #Ibadan #Oyo state #Nigeria #Seyi Makinde #Lam Adesina #Oluyole #IITA #University of Ibadan #UI
Re: Tinubu On Track To Become APC Flagbearer As Delegates Endorse Him: Vanguard by fyneguy: 10:15am On May 17, 2022
popesco123:
Fake news from hungry tinubu media urchins. VANGUARD NEVER CARRY THIS NEW. SHOW THE LINK OF NEWS SOURCE.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/2023-tinubus-support-base-soars-as-lagos-ex-governor-confident-of-victory/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PEPT: Obi, LP Tender Irev Reports For Rivers, Adamawa, 3 Others / AGP Osinbajo Visits Enugu State, Meets Governor Ugwuanyi (pic) / Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.