Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? (336 Views)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Jamb Score: Does This Guy Really Know The Cut-off Mark? / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by caketake3: 5:28pm On May 16, 2022
Good evening guys,

My younger one had a score of about 260 and has been down ever since. I am fully aware that cannot be her score and can place a bet on it if marked. Now I intend challenging the score and willing to pay the required fees.

Has anyone tried this before?
Are there any issues involved?
How long will it take?
Re: Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by Vitamin17(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2022
That's her score
Re: Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by Jennyjay283: 5:58pm On May 16, 2022
Nigeria is never a place to feel comfortable and hoping for!
I bet you, jamb is scam.....

You rather fill form and enter direct than after lot of headache, reading, expenses, challenges and heartbeat,what you expected will never be what you will see

Nothing good comes out of jamb!
And the so called country
Re: Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by MajesticKris: 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
Too much money dey worry u
Re: Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 16, 2022
Honestly, this same thing was what a blood of mine said, he believed he had done better in his biology, he said even those he guessed were correct upon verification in his textbook.

But, seriously, in Nigeria, can such a challenge be placed

Answer:- NNNOOO!!!

The last guy that did that is currently cooling off in jail, yes jail! Even though all the information provided seems to back up his claim, he even was testified to by his classmates here on Nairaland after the imprisonment.

So, tell her to just accept her fate either that's her real mark or that's an allocated mark.

By the way that my boy had wayyy over 300, had higher expectations ( probably, wanted to be the nation's best).
Re: Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by caketake3: 6:11pm On May 16, 2022
MajesticKris:
Too much money dey worry u

I do not agree with you. I think the system should be able to help the students with their scores and where they are sure of what they churn out as scores, challenging them should not be a thing they are scared of or won't make provision for
Re: Challenge Of UTME Score: Does Anyone Have An Idea? by caketake3: 6:13pm On May 16, 2022
QuantumRoss:
Honestly, this same thing was what a blood of mine said, he believed he had done better in his biology, he said even those he guessed were correct upon verification in his textbook.

But, seriously, in Nigeria, can such a challenge be placed

Answer:- NNNOOO!!!

The last guy that did that is currently cooling off in jail, yes jail! Even though all the information provided seems to back up his claim, he even was testified to by his classmates here on Nairaland after the imprisonment.

So, tell her to just accept her fate either that's her real mark or that's an allocated mark.

By the way that my boy had wayyy over 300, had higher expectations ( probably, wanted to be the nation's best).

This is crazy!

(1) (Reply)

13 Top Free Online Courses On Child Psychology / ASUU Strike: Students Laments As Strike Action Reachs 115 Days Today / Strike: Buhari To Decide On ASUU UTAS This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.