Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document (27411 Views)

Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by BlazinGlory40: 6:27pm On May 16, 2022
thatigboman1:
in presidential primaries, dont bother about what u heard. The bickering, manipulations, late night meetings, alignments and realignment will continue until the moment they will call the delegates to go and vote.

According to a report I read in guardian newspapers, it was a day to the primary that the northern power brokers instructed the delegates to vote for atiku. That report also stated that Gov. Wike outspent atiku and almost had his way with Tambuwal until the dying minute. This time around, they are looking in the direction of Saraki. But let’s watch as it plays out.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by BlazinGlory40: 6:28pm On May 16, 2022
amnesty7:

I like your logic, but they can never give him.

Why do you think so?
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by GloriousGbola: 6:29pm On May 16, 2022
How to stab everyone in the back amirite?
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2022
Story for the gods... same old stories
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by thunderbabs: 6:30pm On May 16, 2022
Very good on paper
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Ghoxt: 6:30pm On May 16, 2022
helinues:
All the best to him
Don't bee so gullible.
Judge him by his track record as a person and as a leader.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Winters23: 6:30pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
IPIGSRMUMU:
Clown.

PDP should pls nominate Obi so that Tinubu can have a walk over....that will be easiest election for Tinubu. grin
[/s]
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Contekbbc: 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
The case of Tinubu and Saraki is like finding oneself between the devil and the deep blue sea!
So,I won't waste my votes on either of them.

Its between OBI,OSINBAJO or GOODLUCK JONATHAN.
I'll never trust a Muslim again.

If you look at when NIGERIA was better,you'll never see a Muslim but a Christian.

[b]Almost all [/b]Muslims are terrorists.

YAKUBU GOWON,OBASANJO AND GOOOLUCK never allowed terrorism to foster like it's being witnessed in the country CURRENTLY!

WonderManly:
Oya now Baba oloye Otogẹ master.
Like for Saraki:
Share for Tinubu:
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by helinues: 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
Ghoxt:

Don't bee so gullible.
Judge him by his track record as a person and as a leader.

So my comments is a threat to you right?
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by foolbuster: 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
Littlethings:
Shows he's ready for work

Lolz, you guys are so easy to deceive. Saraki that has been within the corridors of power since he was born, what magic did he do when he was governor? it is Nigeria that he will fix.
Election season is here na aaa. Tubaba said it best " e be like say dem wan tell us wetin we never hear before"
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by blowjohn(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
Before attacking the man, find time to appreciate the steps he has taken.
We shud not be behaving like touts that don't see any good in anything
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Fortune109: 6:33pm On May 16, 2022
Good start...
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by thatigboman1: 6:34pm On May 16, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

According to a report I read in guardian newspapers, it was a day to the primary that the northern power brokers instructed the delegates to vote for atiku. That report also stated that Gov. Wike outspent atiku and almost had his way with Tambuwal until the dying minute. This time around, they are looking in the direction of Saraki. But let’s watch as it plays out.
Wow, that PH convention. I was rooting for Tambuwal. Overnight magic happened.
Let's watch out shaa,time still dey. This time I'm rooting for Obi. Will like Obi vs Osibanjo. But as usual, I will support whoever PDP produces be it Obi, Atiku or Saraki. Not sure if I will support Tambuwal at the moment.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Confirm4real(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2022
Talk is cheap lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by MT: 6:34pm On May 16, 2022
If Saraki likes he should re-publish a dictionary, he will never become the president, or stay close to power.

His selfish ambition and political desperation are well catalogued. He has just wasted his money to obtain the form.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Clown.

PDP should pls nominate Obi so that Tinubu can have a walk over....that will be easiest election for Tinubu. grin

If you think Tinubu will scale the primaries e go shock you. It is Amaechi that is getting this ticket he is Buhari's boy not even Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by thatigboman1: 6:37pm On May 16, 2022
blowjohn:
Before attacking the man, find time to appreciate the steps he has taken.
We shud not be behaving like touts that don't see any good in anything
u expect tinubu certicate forger touts to appreciate anything intellectual?
Saraki is a billion times better than tinubu in all ramifications. I remember Saraki's senate Presidency. It was always a pleasure watching senate proceedings on live tv, not this rubberstamp nonsense they are doing now.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by BlazinGlory40: 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
thatigboman1:
Let's watch out shaa,time still dey. This time I'm rooting for Obi. Will like Obi vs Osibanjo. But as usual, I will support whoever PDP produces be it Obi, Atiku or Saraki. Not sure if I will support Tambuwal at the moment.

Tambuwal is out of it because he is from NW like buhari. Thing is if the primaries is to go by the highest bidder, the wike will carry the day. Wike is still a top contender but people underrate him. Interesting times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Lumig: 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
Yeye dey smell
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by IPIGSRMUMU: 6:39pm On May 16, 2022
SARSCoV2:

PDP can never be that foolish to make such mistake.

EAven my humble self will defeat Obi if APC presents me. The electorates that matters will not have any option than to vote for me.
grin
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by IgOga(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
AnonPoet:
Frontline PDP Presidential Aspirant, Dr. Bukola Saraki unveiled a policy document for his first four years in office over the weekend.

Dr Saraki, whose campaign theme is #FixNigeria released a 53-page detailed plan titled “My Social Contract with Nigerians”. In it, he focused on the 5 pillars of growth. Economy, the Rule of Law, Fiscal Federalism, Security and National Planning.

On the Economy, he plans to tackle sky rocket inflation rate, achieve exchange rate stability by moving to a market determined single rate regime, de-link Nigeria’s revenue base from Oil dependency, Fuel subsidy removal and increase the tax base.

According to the document, Youth unemployment, a big problem for the Nigerian economy will be tackled by creating a great environment for local businesses, investing heavily in infrastructure, creating priority industries with immediate focus for investments.

On Security, the document plans to invest highly in the Federal Police while allowing states to Also Police themselves, improve the capacity of the Nigerian army for a multi thronged approach in the war against terrorism, with more focus on effective, incisive targeted surgical strikes.

The document rounds up with a detailed plan for Restructuring, Judicial reforms and improving the rule of law to make Nigeria a sustainable, peaceful democracy and other plans for National planning and good Governance.

https://leaders.ng/2022/05/16/saraki-becomes-the-first-presidential-aspirant-to-publish-a-policy-document/

Isn't that premature....anyways he can go to KOWA if he loose at PDP
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
saraki rolls with thugs and touts like tinubu. it won't work.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by nograv: 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
Like the Buhari policy document that was DEAD on arrival
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by fredoooooo: 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
Oloye otoge , the president of Offa robbery grin
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by BlazinGlory40: 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
thatigboman1:

Another thing I deduced from that report is that atiku is overrated. The reason why he got that much votes was because of obi and secondly, he was perceived as a better alternative to buhari

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Ideegee(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
NewTAN:
Saraki.
I really like him, but I don't think he's fit to be president. He performs at his best when he's in the opposition e.g when he was senate president.

For the better part of his tenure as Senate President, he was in APC
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by Nyanabo(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
Same ol story..... But each election year summarized with different words.... I pity Nigerians that fall for their lies each time.
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by sirsugar(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Clown.

don't be decieved,saraki is more relevant than obi nonsense
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by nijanigga: 6:45pm On May 16, 2022
The thief didn't unveil anything in kwara ,only looted, him and ass licking abdulrazak
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by 64kent: 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
This guy betrays everything and everyone .....he is only loyal to his pocket ........the same reason why his own Kwara state people disowned him
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by damiloladuke: 6:48pm On May 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Saraki Becomes The First Presidential Aspirant To Publish A Policy Document by captianfreeman(m): 6:50pm On May 16, 2022
Let him go and sit down!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / Governor Atiku Bagudu Interacts With Tailors, Yam Sellers, Snooker Players / Residents Lament As Heavy Downpour Washes Off Ondo Bridge (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.