Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? (8290 Views)

Obiano, Tinubu, Amosun, Kalu And Akande At SUN Award: Caption The Photo / Orji Kalu Offers To Replace Buhari In Dialogue With Boko Haram / Orji Kalu Loan Scheme For Nigerians In Congo More Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by azorjiu(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
Kalu is not only a rogue governor but also a big liar.

He sees nigerian as people in the paleolithic era.
Please tell him, this is the 21st century.
It is not easy to get away with lies are white.

He's probably not aware of the existence on internet and phones.

http://www.leadershipnigeria.com/product_info.php?products_id=10542

Embattled former Abia State governor, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu currently facing charges of laundering of N3.1 billion state funds may be charged for forgery in the United States of America. The ex-governor is being accused of forging a letter from Brigham Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts, US requesting his presence for his wife’s surgery.

This development is coming on the heels of claims by the counsel to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Rotimi Jacob that THE SUN Newspapers owned by the former governor remains the property of the Federal Government pending the determination of the case on the frozen assets of Kalu.

Kalu in a letter to an Abuja Federal High Court had sought for permission to travel to the United States on the ground that, “I have just received information through Victor Onochie (by fax) to the effect  that my wife is due for a major surgery on  8th August in Brigham and women’s Hospital in Massachusetts, USA.

But the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, MA, through Dr. Kwan and  Heather Black, both assistants to Dr. Peter Black, the alleged signatory to the Kalu’s letter denied knowledge of such letter.
Re: Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2007
hi
did u read my thread on kalu ?I SAY D BAGGER NA FIRST CLASS ROGUE!!!FROM TIME IMMEMORIAL.GO N DIG UP HIS PAST.FROM YOUTHHE IS ONE OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE 4 SOME MAD PEOPLE AS A RESULT OF TAKING, (NO B MI TALK AM),RESPONSIBLE 4 D BAD NAME NIJA HAS OUTSIDE RELATING 2 D TRAFFICKING.D THIEF IS VERY SMART!WHICH WIFE ?D ONE HE ABANDONED ABROAD 4 HIS MOTHER OR PARTNER IN CRIME WHO IS NOW AT LARGE?
AGAIN,IF EFCC DEAL WITH KALU, VITAL INFORMATION ON IBB,A POWERFUL TELECOM GIANT,ETC WILL SURFACE.
ABEG EFCC DONT DARE PERMIT HIM B/C HE WILL NOT EVER RETURN 2 NIJA IF HE LEAVES.
WIFE KO,MAMA NI.
Re: Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by tonesky(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2007
I'm just interested in kalu's case because I knew him too well. Kalu is  not only  an organised criminal but a reknowned and comprehesive rogue.He thinks he can always outsmart Nigerians.Kalu started stealing at a very tender age when he was in class 2 at Government college Umuahia which led to his expulsion.He claims to be a graduate but he is a sound dropout.Even the mental sickness he is using as an excuse was his mother's witchcraft when she was dragging who will be first lady with her sons(Kali) wife in Abia State. So,Kalu's mother can cure her by upturning what she did to her,it does not require medical attention.
Nigerian court's should be careful because I presume he will run away if permitted to travel.Moreover the incumbent Abia state governor whom he rigged into office is now a toothless bull dog as Kalu's mother has the sole right to appoint all his aids.Even the governor's chief of staff is Orji Kalu's last born who managed to get waec certificate in 1988 after which he started trading at Ariaria Aba.No other exposure. ABIA STATE IS REALLY IN BONDAGE AS ALL THE COMMISSINERS AND PERSONAL ASSISTANTS TO THEODORE ORJI WENT TO SWEAR BEFORE CHIEF MRS.EUNICE UZO KALU'S SHRINE BEFORE TAKING OATH OF OFFICE.
Re: Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by egin(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
Source: http://pointblanknews.com/
US Hospital Accuses Orji Kalu Of Forgery

Orji Uzor Kalu 
Former Abia State Governor, Mr. Orji Uzor kalu currently facing charges of laundering N3.1 Billion state funds may be charged for forgery in the United States. The ex-Governor is accused of forging a letter from Brigham Women’s Hospital, Massachusetts, US requesting his presence for his wife’s surgery.

Kalu in a letter to the Federal High Court Abuja had sought for permission to travel to the United States on the ground that “I have just received information through Victor Onochie (by fax) to the effect that my wife is due for a major surgery on 8th August in Brigham and Women‘s Hospital in Massachusetts, USA.

But the Brigham and Women Hospital, MA, through Dr. Kwan and Heather Galvin, both assistants to Dr. Peter Black, the alleged signatory to the Kalu’s letter denied knowledge of such letter.

When Pointblanknews.com confronted the Hospital with the letter, Dr. Kwan said “that is not Dr. Peter Black’s signature. It is obviously forged. This hospital does not issues such letters.”

According to Dr. Kwan, “this is strange and we are not taking it lightly. We are looking into it and we might require the police to come in.”

He disclosed that Orji Kalu’s wife, Ifeoma Ada Kalu was last seen on appointment for MRN in 1999 insisting that “there is no appointment scheduled for her.
Re: Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by ebos(m): 11:26am On Aug 10, 2007
What do you want the innocent-correct niger to do? I do not support him, but he is not the only person. De niger dey try him best
Re: Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2007
ebos:

What do you want the innocent-correct niger to do? I do not support him, but he is not the only person. De niger dey try him best
See the problem with Nigeria, we keep shouting corruption, corruption, something is being done to reduce corruption and some people are still giving the "he is not the only one excuse"
Re: Orji Kalu And His Sick Wife- A White Lie? by ebos(m): 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
aisha2:

See the problem with Nigeria, we keep shouting corruption, corruption, something is being done to reduce corruption and some people are still giving the "he is not the only one excuse"

Listen, nature is one connected whole and not part. At any given moment every part must be precisely what it is, because all other parts are what they are, and it’s possible that a grain of sand moved from its place may not change something throughout all parts of the immeasurable whole, except the whole is involved. Though, I support the anti-corruption crusade as long as the whole will be involved, starting from the part but does not stop at the part. Hope you get it because we are watching?

(1) (Reply)

Most Charismatic African Leaders / It’s Bad To Put Mubarak In Cage – Obasanjo (fear Dey Catch Dem Small Small) / Oteh To Be Redeployed To Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.