Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Which Of These Was Used On You When You Are A Kid - Photos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Was Used On You When You Are A Kid - Photos (592 Views)

Meet The Crying Man Whose Viral Picture Is Widely Used On Social Media / What A Simple Trick A Man Used On His Wife / See How VAR Was Used In A Football Match In Kenya (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Used On You When You Are A Kid - Photos by princeemmma(m): 6:40pm On May 16, 2022
Which of these was used on you when you are a kid, as for me i tasted every of these things

But am not sure if kids from nowadays are still beaten with these things

How about you, choose you own

Slippers
Broom
Turning Stick
Koboko

(1) (Reply)

I Just Can't Stop Laughing / See Wetin Ashawo Do Me ;D / Gymnast Shawn Johnson Put To Sleep After Breaking Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.