Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

"I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served (1791 Views)

Wofai Fada "Aunty Sandra" Quits My Flatmates / Wofai Fada Tired Of Using A Vibrator? (Photos) / Wofai Fada: Meet Comedienne Who Used To Hawk Mangoes And Sell Okrika Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by FashionReality: 7:04pm On May 16, 2022
"I've seen enough" Wofai says as she shares the phallic food she was served in Paris
Wofai Fada has shared photos of the phallic food she was given in Paris.

The actress was served a penis-shaped bun alongside the rest of her meal.
Amused by the meal, Wofai wrote on Instagram: "Wetin dey really occur for the city? I'm officially done with Paris! Ive seen enough."

See below.
https://euchariasblog.com/ive-seen-enough-wofai-says-as-she-shares-the-phallic-food-she-was-served-in-paris/

2 Likes

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:09pm On May 16, 2022
Looks cute... grin
Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On May 16, 2022
grin grin grin

Just don't get pregnant grin

3 Likes

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by gaby(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2022
I been think say na boli sef....

See as the thing small and brief...

Dem never get toaster machine for our own... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by EmptyGarden(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2022
Chai! Gbola don suffer! undecided

1 Like

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by offset67(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2022
undecided
Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by Neimar: 7:41pm On May 16, 2022
She dn dy practice undecided

1 Like

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by l69l: 8:20pm On May 16, 2022
she got wat she ordered

1 Like

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by pretydiva(f): 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
Immorality is now the order of the day. So this is the shape they could come up with undecided cry
Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by pretydiva(f): 8:24pm On May 16, 2022
Immorality is now the order of the day. So this is the shape they could come up with undecided cry.
Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by NobleAngell(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2022
l69l:
she got wat she ordered
I think it's more of the case of "what I ordered vs what I got".

1 Like

Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by suffering: 7:52am On May 17, 2022
She’s playing with it. She likes it.
Re: "I've Seen Enough" Wofai Says As She Shares The Phallic Food She Was Served by bizzibodi(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2022
Just see d swweeeet sussage she ordered for. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery(pics) / Picture Of Goldie Looking Gangster In Her High School Days / Exposed: Man Of God, Pastor Oyedepo Assaults Teenage Girl In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.