Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) (1449 Views)

14 Mistakes That Can Cause You Deep Regret At Old Age / Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / Parents Crying At The Double Wedding Of Their Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 7:20pm On May 16, 2022
I'm not trying to use emotion on you but my true situation. I know nobody owes me anything but for the sake of humanity. Please be kind to me.

May God richly bless you
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by BigTableShaker(f): 7:56pm On May 16, 2022
Why are you crying?
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 9:39pm On May 16, 2022
BigTableShaker:
Why are you crying?

I need help please.

1 Like

Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 1:17pm On May 17, 2022
Good afternoon to you all.

1 Like

Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 1:18pm On May 17, 2022
Market still at no market.

Even 1k will go a long way. Please help.

1 Like

Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:01pm On May 17, 2022
Good evening to you all.

1 Like

Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by Cutehector(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2022
NoPlaceLike:
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen
how about you give your last card to the poor and watch how the lord will surprise you

1 Like

Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2022
Cutehector:
how about you give your last card to the poor and watch how the lord will surprise you

Come again please
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2022
NoPlaceLike:

Come again please
which part dont you comprehend

1 Like

Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:23pm On May 19, 2022
Cutehector:
which part dont you comprehend

Can you yield to my plea?
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2022
Good evening to yo all.
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2022
NoPlaceLike:

Can you yield to my plea?
it all depends on you. Give 500naira to the poor then call me.
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 6:45pm On May 19, 2022
Cutehector:

I will do just that. How do I contact you?
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 19, 2022
NoPlaceLike:

Gimme the 500 first, I wan check something
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2022
NoPlaceLike:

urm... By sending a dm or mention..anyone
Re: May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) by NoPlaceLike(f): 10:00am On May 20, 2022
Cutehector:

Good morning sir. I just did aligning my faith with your challenge. There is this homeless boy that cleans people's environment even without being asked and then whatever anybody can, he/she will appreciate him. This morning he was around doing same. I always feel the need to give him something and I have been giving him N100, N200 and food whenever I can but this morning, by your challenge, I gave him N500 out of nothing I had. To God be the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Can He Tell His Wife That He Has A Son From Extra Marital Affair? / Is This Adultery? / Guys: A Nagging Wife Or One That Can't Cook? Ladies: A Drunkard Or Lazy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.