Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,462 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint (496 Views)

How To Fix Payment Issues Via Npower Customer Care Agent / Npower: How To Get To Npower Customer Service Agent Quickly / 2017 Beneficiaries Who Are Yet To Be Deployed Should Make Their Complaint Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint by ezenwaez(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2022
Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer might have certain issues bothering them, but might not really know how to contact Npower customer care number to lay their complain, such complain might vary from shortlisting status, physical verification date, deployment date and so on.
If you are an Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer and you want to lay your complaint through the Npower customer service number, then kindly follow the procedures below;

HOW TO LAY YOUR COMPLAINT THROUGH NPOWER CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER

1) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should dial the number 018888148, please before performing this task ensure you have enough airtime balance on your phone, you must have at least ₦100 airtime and the Npower volunteer should call between 9am and 4pm, Mondays to Fridays.

2) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should wait for the voice messages, the Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer, will be greeted with the message;

"Welcome to national social investment program situation room, this call will be recorded for quality assurance, for complain press 1

3) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should press 1.

4) After pressing 1 wait for few seconds.

5) An Npower customer service agent will come online and ask you your name and where you are calling from.

6) The Npower Batch C stream 2 volunteer should provide his or her names and location.

7) The Npower customer service agent will ask you what your issue is.

8. Please make sure you go straight to the point, just say "I want to find out when the Npower Batch C stream 2 physical verification date will be set?" and that is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint by Charly500(m): 8:01pm On May 16, 2022
Ezenwa, for the first time i witnessed failed on my payment status and no action taken for March Stipend, to be honest i knew it might happen at some point, especially with all the payment wahala others have been experiencing ever since.

I tried sending a mail to their email box at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng but it didnt go through, got the response mail undeliverable.

I will try calling them tomorrow through their customer care line just as you suggested. thanks
Re: How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint by ezenwaez(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2022
Charly500:
Ezenwa, for the first time i witnessed failed on my payment status and no action taken for March Stipend, to be honest i knew it might happen at some point, especially with all the payment wahala others have been experiencing ever since.

I tried sending a mail to their email box at support.npower@nasims.gov.ng but it didnt go through, got the response mail undeliverable.

I will try calling them tomorrow through their customer care line just as you suggested. thanks
Alright
Re: How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint by Charly500(m): 9:35pm On May 16, 2022
ezenwaez:

Alright

Ezenwa, I have just been credited some few minutes ago to my greatest surprise. thanks for the constant updates
Re: How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint by Jubal01: 7:15am On May 17, 2022
I encountered one rude female customer care agent yesterday. I had to shout at her before she mellow.

What happened was that the network was bad so she couldnt hear me well. She then started yammerinp that i cant even talk well. I barked at her! Told her to close her incompetent mandible. She apologised and everything went on smoothly.
Re: How To Use Npower Customer Care Number To Lay Your Complaint by ezenwaez(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2022
Charly500:

Ezenwa, I have just been credited some few minutes ago to my greatest surprise. thanks for the constant updates
You are most welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money By Posting Comments On News & Articles On Positivenaija Website / Nigeria Custom Services Supplementary List 2022 Is Out / What Remote Work Can I Do For You To Earn By Monday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.