Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu (1091 Views)

2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:47pm On May 16, 2022

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:48pm On May 16, 2022
You can call it whatever you like, but for Orji Uzo Kalu to have courage to be saying all these shows that he might have a deal behind closed doors...

Most nothern APC know that this is the stand of SE, "Zone the presidency to SE or it remains in the north"
For Notherners to have knowledge of this shows that they can still secure APC ticket and still get away with it and nothing will happen because they believe that Igbos of APC extraction will still support them and their is nothing any disgruntle elements in SW can do about it...

Orji Uzo Kalu is a big Fish in SE APC. He's not an average politician you can mess with..

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by Joezinho: 7:55pm On May 16, 2022
This one is far gone. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:02pm On May 16, 2022
He also stated how one greedy man single handedly appoints Governors, senators, house of reps and LG chairmen but whenever he hears anything "Concensus" he would start jittering.. That is a double standard!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by duro4chang(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2022
That reminds me of the story of the judgment king Solomon in the bible delivered. The woman who was guity said kill the baby. It will not be mine it will not be yours.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:11pm On May 16, 2022
duro4chang:
That reminds me of the story of the judgment king Solomon in the bible. The woman who was guity said kill the baby. It will not be mine it will not be your.

Your Bible story has no nexus with this, if you must apply it then the baby belongs to SE...

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:12pm On May 16, 2022
I watch the interview. Kalu get craze for head no be small. Wetin him talk sweet die. Him sey na either southeast or northeast go produce president. Tinubu Olodos orna don hear, if e pain you. Make orna go buy sniper. Mallams dey sell am for coro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by LegendHero(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2022
Lol see the coward.

Ndibo gradually turning to a political minority in Nigeria with their leaders showing how weak they are daily. That is why IPOB terrorists is holding them hostage.

This man saying MUST think the West is weak like Ndibo. We are facing this with confidence through the past work we put in and we are sure in APC, a Yoruba candidate will emerge through negotiation on the side of strength with the Northern caucus.

So Kalu can go to to hades by playing the SE or NE game. Ibo minority voice don't count.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:14pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol see the cowardNdibo gradually turning to a political minority in Nigeria with their leaders showing how weak they are daily. That is why IPOB terrorists is holding them hostage.

This man saying MUST think the West is weak like Ndibo. We are facing this with confidence through the past work we put in and we are sure in APC, a Yoruba candidate will emerge through negotiation on the side of strength with the Northern caucus.

So Kalu can go to to hades by playing the SE or NE game. Ibo minority voice don't count.

It's not cowardice, it's smartness and common sense..
If it's a cowardice then you are also guilty of such cowardice for queuing behind Buhari in 2015 instead of slugging it out with Jona your fellow southerner...

See when it comes to politics yorubas are babies .... Some of you think that Nig started in 2015.. You are not even more populated than Igbos if we must follow population statistics..

We all know what you guys are hoping on, but unfortunately such arrangements will never stand!!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 16, 2022
Orji Kalu is 100% right!
If it won't come to SE then let it remain in the North.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:16pm On May 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
You can call it whatever you like, but for Orji Uzo Kalu to have courage to be saying all these shows that he might have a deal behind closed doors...

Most nothern APC know that this is the stand of SE, "Zone the presidency to SE or it remains in the north"
For Notherners to have knowledge of this shows that they can still secure APC ticket and still get away with it and nothing will happen because they believe that Igbos of APC extraction will still support them and their is nothing any disgruntle elements in SW can do about it...

Orji Uzo Kalu is a big Fish in SE APC. He's not an average politician you can mess with..

I pity Tinubu Boyz. Dem go cry on June 1. Some of dem don hear the gospel, confess their sins, turn bornagain. But e get some of them like Mooh247 wen no wan hear word. LegendHero and LeoDeKing don find their square root. But Nigerialabalaba don collect their spot dey talk spoil. Dem go soon convert, wen rapture happen for APC

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by LegendHero(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

It's not cowardice, it's smartness and common sense..
If it's a cowardice then you are also guilty of such cowardice for queuing behind Buhari in 2015 instead of slugging it out with Jona...

It is cowardice. if in 2015, the Yorubas thought it is their turn to have power, we will compete with the Northerners in APC and if we lose, we will accept defeat.

This is why currently, you have lot of Yorubas contesting in APC because we know it is our time.

The difference between us and Kalu is that, even tho we all know it is the Southern Nigeria time, Kalu is so afraid to contest and the man withdrew from the race for fear of failure. Same as that coward VI boy, what is is name again? Ngige

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:22pm On May 16, 2022
Lawan go tell Tinubu make him take heart. Tinubu Boyz start to dey fool themselves sey him go join Tinubu campaign. Orna never see anything. On primaries day, Tinubu and him Olodos go press phone tire. The only thing dem go hear na "the number you are dialing is not reachable at the moment, please try again later".

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by Mooh247: 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
cool

Slaves

No wonder North treats him anyhow like trash... They forced him not to contest for Senate Presidency, They threw him in jail, forced him to turn houseboy the gave him freedom now he asslicks Abokki hairy balls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:24pm On May 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool
You go soon turn bornagain. You go confess your sins and denounce Tinubu on June 1

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by LegendHero(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I pity Tinubu Boyz. Dem go cry on June 1. Some of dem don hear the gospel, confess their sins, turn bornagain. But e get some of them like Mooh247 wen no wan hear word. LegendHero and LeoDeKing don find their square root. But Nigerialabalaba don collect their spot dey talk spoil. Dem go soon convert, wen rapture happen for APC

Omo Igbo, if Tinubu lose, he will simply go back to Lagos like he already said. But at least he will face this like a true born.

Even if the SW eventually fail to clinch the power and PDP wins the election, we simply go back to playing opposition. BUT I can guarantee you that a Yoruba man will still be the next president first before an Ibo can ever be and that's even within that PDP.

Ibos are political minorities, your political flex end on social media, we know this and you also know this amongst yourselves. So I understand why you guys have been running haywire trying to antagonize Asiwaju because you hate what you can't have.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:25pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:

It is cowardice. if in 2015, the Yorubas thought it is their turn to have power, we will compete with the Northerners in APC and if we lose, we will accept defeat.

This is why currently, you have lot of Yorubas contesting in APC because we know it is our time.

The difference between us and Kalu is that, even tho we all know it is the Southern Nigeria time, Kalu is so afraid to contest and the man withdrew from the race for fear of failure. Same as that coward VI boy, what is is name again? Ngige

LegendHero I think sey you don run. You still dey chop bread and beans for Bourdillion road. No worry, we go continue to dey pray for you. God go soon remove the Colorado weed wen dem dey put inside that beans

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by haffaze777(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2022
Kalu and all his miscreants can vote for whoever they likegrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:29pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

History will repeat itself.. Nobody send them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:29pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Omo Igbo, if Tinubu lose, he will simply go back to Lagos like he already said. But at least he will face this like a true born.

Even if the SW eventually fail to clinch the power and PDP wins the election, we simply go back to playing opposition. BUT I can guarantee you that a Yoruba man will still be the next president first before the Ibos can ever be and that's even within that PDP.

Ibos are political minorities, your political flex end on social media, we know this and you also know this amongst yourselves. So I understand why you guys have been running haywire trying to antagonize Asiwaju because you hate what you can't have.

I no care if southyeasterner win election or not. E no concern me. My only goal and testament be sey Tinubu no go ever, I repeat, EVER, sleep for Aso Rock bedroom. My prayer be sey all Tinubu Olodos wen bourdillion Colorado beans dey zombilise go dey set free from the captivity of tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:30pm On May 16, 2022
haffaze777:
Kalu and all his miscreants can vote for whoever they likegrin

Nigerians and APC delegates go vote for anybody but Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by haffaze777(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Nigerians and APC delegates go vote for anybody but Tinubu

Atleast Nigerian won't vote Pandora thief

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by LegendHero(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I no care if southyeasterner win election or not. E no concern me. My only goal and testament be sey Tinubu no go ever, I repeat, EVER, sleep for Aso Rock bedroom. My prayer be sey all Tinubu Olodos wen bourdillion Colorado beans dey zombilise go dey set free from the captivity of tinubu

You say this like a true IBO MINORITY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by OfoIgbo: 8:34pm On May 16, 2022
I don't mind Buhari returning for a 3rd term. Tinubu is a no no

But I don't want OUK going on a loneranger mission.

He must make sure his moves are harmonised with the wishes of apex Igbo organisations, otherwise it will start seeming he's fighting just for his pocket.

His logic is sound though. That has always been my position
Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by Salvador1: 8:35pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol see the coward.

Ndibo gradually turning to a political minority in Nigeria with their leaders showing how weak they are daily. That is why IPOB terrorists is holding them hostage.

oga keep shut.
If east can't get it let everyone contest it's as simple as ABC.
U don't need to insult kalu.
U and your fellow Tinubu foot soldiers are against consensus but u are supporting how Tinubu is single handedly picking govs, sen, rep etc in South West and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by Supremos: 8:40pm On May 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:41pm On May 16, 2022
haffaze777:

Atleast Nigerian won't vote Pandora thief
Exactly. Peter Obi no get any chance of winning primaries. Who dash monkey banana. Who be him father. Even Obi know sef. Na cruise him jus dey catch

1 Like

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by LegendHero(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2022
Salvador1:
oga keep shut.
If east can't get it let everyone contest it's as simple as ABC.
U don't need to insult kalu.
U and your fellow Tinubu foot soldiers are against consensus but u are supporting how Tinubu is single handedly picking govs, sen, rep etc in South West and beyond.

Is that not what is happening? So you don't know Ahmad Lawan already purchased his ticket?

The West, I mean the Yorubas hold equal stake with anybody in this country and you can see Asiwaju is working tirelessly even when it is evident some caucus within the presidency is against him. The man is so strong such that even the presidency themselves are afraid of a normal primary.

I laugh when people talk of consensus candidate. Hear this, as it stands, the only consensus candidate APC can use against Asiwaju and still retain power is Osinbajo. Any other non-ACN camp in APC that is used means that party (APC) will go back to opposition in 2023.

Even Buhari knows this and I'm pretty sure those small cabal who don't speak for the larger North knows this too.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by OfoIgbo: 8:42pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol see the coward.

Your pain sweet me die grin
Tinubu will see how the cookie crumbles soon.

SE and much of SS will never vote for Tinubu.

We will eagerly support a northern candidate than support Tinubu. Just wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by Supremos: 8:42pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol see the coward.

say whatever you want, that's our position
Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by osinbanjoisaliar: 8:42pm On May 16, 2022
LegendHero:

You say this like a true IBO MINORITY!

See music track I jus release for you:
I go always pray for you. Dat Colorado beans wen dey confuse you, God go remove am. I go always dey pray for you
Re: 2023: Power Must Remain In The North If It's Not Coming To SE.. Kalu by JohnnA1: 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
COWARD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recover My Money From NOUN E-WALLET? Help / Did Tinubu Lie? Fulani And Yoruba Are One (picture) / Tinubu Will Not Marginalize Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.