Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go (3007 Views)

Do You Want An Affordable Tablet Pc? Then Get Sea-net Tablet Pc. / I Want An Iphone 4 / Do You Want An Affordable Computer And Gadget? Look No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 1:37am On Jul 14, 2011
www.iikotech.com

You can pre-order for your desired product as well.

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 1:41am On Jul 14, 2011
You want to see more products
click on the Products Tab in my web site and enjoy.
You can leave us a message through our site

SOLD OUT

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 2:01am On Jul 14, 2011
You want to see more of this camera visit
http://iikotech.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=16

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
Our products are ORIGINAL
Check out our wensite

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2011
Keep it coming people, you guys are great
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2011
Whatever product you see on our website,
we have it here in Lagos.
www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2011
Become a member of IIKO-TECH
and buy at cheaper rate
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2011
God bless you Nigerians
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by EMSA(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2011
Keep up the good work Iikotech.
Trust I am a member of iikotech for life.
The products I got from you so far are simply authentic.
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 8:21am On Jul 20, 2011
@EMSA

Thank you brother, you are a
true customer. Always appreciate your business.
Thanks again
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2011
Call us for a woute
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 8:50am On Jul 23, 2011
All our products are ORIGINAL
don't fall for FAKE CHINESE products
Get it from us (From Canada)

www.iikotech.com

Be smart and buy wise
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by seancita(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2011
Thanks to you guys
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2011
We offer our customers the best service.
Give us a try

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2011
0807-080-8558
0704-170-0149
is the number to call or VISIT

www.iikotech.com

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2011
It's Friday and I'm wishing y'all nice weekend
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2011
it is another wonderful weekend
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2011
You are more than welcome to our website

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2011
It is all american products

Call and lets do business.

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2011
Talk to us we can help

www.iikotech.com

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2011
Ask our customers, they will tell you we are the best
Truly authentic from Canada

www.iikotech.com

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
Get your long lasting product
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2011
Get your Blackberry Playbook 64GB 140K

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2011
We don't do fake like others.
Just give us a try

Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2011
Get your authentic product

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2011
Beware of fake products

Go To

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2011
We at IIKOTECH bring out the fun in shopping

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 12:40am On Sep 07, 2011
Bring it on we are ready to help in anyway

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by GeorgeD1(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2011
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2011
@George_D

Yes bro, but you have to show commitment by going
to my office at Ajao Estate for some deposite before I proceed.

Email me directly through my website and leave me your contact info.
and we can take it from there.
Thanks

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2011
Pre-order for IT product

www.iikotech.com
Re: If You Want An An American Product(s) This Is The Only Site To Go by IIKOTECH(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
You want to see more products
click on the Products Tab in my web site and enjoy.
You can leave us a message through our site

www.iikotech.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Used 32 Inch Samsung LCD TV For Sale N50k / My Travel Diaries / Glo, mtn , Etisalat and airtell Data Bundle, 1gb For 1000, 08062910669

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.