Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Help with the password to my yahoo email account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help with the password to my yahoo email account (188 Views)

How To Recover Forgot Yahoo Email Password? / A Friend Forget Password To Windows 10 / Unable To Add Signature In Yahoo Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help with the password to my yahoo email account by Snakedoctor1: 8:05pm On May 16, 2022
Hi guys I need the gurus to help me with urgent suggestion.

I have been trying to get the password to my Yahoo mail to no avail. The email was opened around 2007 and little activities have taken place on the email apart from using it to open some social media accounts.

Those days, yahoo was not asking for phone nos as a ways to secure mail accounts rather they made use of recovery emails.

My recovery email was deactivated for inactivity and it's been years now. I have tried to remember this password to my main email to to avail.

Does anyone know how else I can get this password or reset the mail account?

(1) (Reply)

World Fastest Computer Is Here: Check It Out / Apple Macbook Pro 2017 | Touch Bar|16gb RAM|512GB Ssd|intel Core I7 Quad Core / Ibadan Poeple Dey Here?? HP 640 Corei5 500gb HDD For 125k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.