Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) (31258 Views)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Ade1234tayo: 8:39pm On May 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2av1e9Y2qg

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tsakute Jonah, also known as Saskay, received a car as a birthday gift from fans.

A video was taken of the birthday girl being presented with her car gift by her adoring fans.

Saskay couldn’t believe her eyes when she came out to find a brand new Benz decked out in birthday decorations parked right outside her door.

Some fans are known for going to great lengths to make their favorite celebrities happy, and Saskay’s fans (Sasforce) have shown her how much they adore her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by We4all: 12:46am On May 17, 2022
The fan has a first and last name.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Onyi22(f): 7:21am On May 17, 2022
The question is' Who are the Fans?

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by suffering: 7:45am On May 17, 2022
Okay. Good. Situations like this is why contestants come in via connections. People who sign up legitimately only waste their time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by steveneche(m): 8:48am On May 17, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Iamdbull: 8:48am On May 17, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Guys please I just registered for Big brother naija yesterday please pray for me that they choose me. Atleast make we get person wey go represent nairaland for the house.

Here is my interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z8_SrbNMbw

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2022
After the show, ur life didn't change much. Sell the Benz, buy a smaller cute car and start up a business. Give urself time, u will grow...but naaaahh, celebrities yeyebrities like to show off and live fake lives...

Congratulation anyways, am happy for u. By now am guessing u must have seen and tested John Thomas Jay Paul grin grin grin tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by davinx1(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2022
More like onlyfans

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Kingpele(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2022
Big god u mean ...this one get fans too ,this one that left BBN early still follow get fans? Now I know why this country is not progressing as it should..we play too much in this country i swear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Mooh247: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
cool

Alhaji sef Na fan

Even Yeye Bello Na fan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by prodigyy(m): 8:49am On May 17, 2022
In other words, saskay gave money to her fans to buy her a benz grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Tariq999: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by captainbangz: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
na only female house mates get fans?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Neimar: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
Nr be only fans
Fans wen never chop and solve their life issues finish

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by davidupdate89: 8:49am On May 17, 2022
Why bb Naija male housemates no dey receive gifts like this.

Abi them no get female fans?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Authoreety: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
Imagine shocked

Fans wey dia parents and siblings dey hungry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Greenlight123: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
Audio fans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Sanaliqus: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
Hmm... Just 22 years, and you are already at the forefront of the corruption and whoredoms of BBN. You should be ashamed and your fans should be punished for supporting you.

PS: please don't start attacking my post because I no go hear you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Achorise: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
Please how do these fans meet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by dynicks(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2022
Be like say na fans dey reign now.....

Fans dey purchase forms for political contenders....

Fans dey buy cars for their favourite personalities....

Now for one or 2 reasons, I don't know what's still withholding my fans from doing the needful concerning my life!.......make my fans surprise me for ones naw!!...abi don't dey feel intimidated?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:50am On May 17, 2022
When them start contributing we don't know.

Them go just show, FANS DID THIS...TAAARRR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Corporate2020: 8:50am On May 17, 2022
Fans or Sugar Daddy.

SEX sells. Even me, I buy SEX too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Pierce008: 8:51am On May 17, 2022
Unknown fans. It's only the female ones always receiving this kind of gifts.
We worship pussy too much, in this country undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Videour(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2av1e9Y2qg

Former Big Brother Naija housemate Tsakute Jonah, also known as Saskay, received a car as a birthday gift from fans.

A video was taken of the birthday girl being presented with her car gift by her adoring fans.

Saskay couldn’t believe her eyes when she came out to find a brand new Benz decked out in birthday decorations parked right outside her door.

Some fans are known for going to great lengths to make their favorite celebrities happy, and Saskay’s fans (Sasforce) have shown her how much they adore her.
fan way never see food chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by SmartPolician: 8:51am On May 17, 2022
I know a girl who would buy herself stuff and make it look like some people bought it for her because they love and care for her. Although I don't know how this babe got this car, some ladies are just terrible. cheesy

To every lady reading this comment, just know that you don't owe anyone to impress them and that you are not in competition with anyone. I don't know how many times we have to say these words for them to sink in.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by JustPowerApps(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2022
cool Fans abi "Fan" grin or dem don dey contribute money buy car for celeb for lasgidi? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Corporate2020: 8:52am On May 17, 2022
We4all:
The fan has a first and last name.

First name: Sugar
Last name: Daddy

Full name: Sugar Daddy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 17, 2022
Hehe hehe, let's talk about demons please.
Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by olaboy33(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2022
I still can't wrap my head around how all these works.

Sincerely, we play too much in this country to concentrate on things that matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) by Anansa0003: 8:53am On May 17, 2022
E sharp..and most of em fans do birthday and saskay nor even send any of em birthday card bl

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Okoro Blessing's 30th Birthday Party / Charly Boy's Parents: Margaret & Chukwudifu Oputa Throwback Wedding Photos / Davido Shares Pics Of His Late Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.