Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage (960 Views)

THING OF MAKING MONEY, THEN THINK HUALAGE!!!!!!!!!! / Think Of Making Money, Then Think Haulage! / Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage [2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage by dipson2009: 2:50am On Jul 14, 2011
A lot has been said about about haulage business.  But, haulage business is very profitable only if you know the rudiment. I've a well grounded experience in the business and i own a company which am running with people and we are doing fine at dipson logistics(registered), we pay 600000k for 30tons tippper or sided body truck/month. We have a contract with Dangote group to transport gypson from lagos port to Obajana and from Calabar to Obajana. Currently, i have 5trucks am managing including mine. And Due to the target giving to us by Dangote group which we have to meet, the trucks are not enough. All i've said here are open to verification and this company is more than a decade old now. So, if you have a truck of this specification and you are looking for manager or perhaps you need any advise you can reach me on 07036099310, 08126906874(Dapo). Or mail me on dipson2009@yahoo.com,, we are at number 25 leposo market opposite cement factory sagamu,  God blessd this company is more than a decade old now. So, if you have a truck of this specification and you are looking for manager or perhaps you need any advise you can reach me on 07036099310, 08126906874(Dapo). Or mail me on dipson2009@yahoo.com,, we are at number 25 leposo market opposite cement factory sagamu,  God blessssssss
Re: Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage by dipson2009: 2:55am On Jul 14, 2011
Made a mistake on that number it. The correct number 07036099310(dapo) , dipson2009@yahoo.com
Re: Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage by whatalife: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2011
@poster , you once said somewhere on another thread that you pay 350,000 now you are singing 600,000.
Re: Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage by y2kaustin(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2011
This the answer to that question"Once you Lie,you will always Re-Lie", Kabish?
Re: Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2011
Hello,
I present to you an investment
opportunity with a very high Return On Investment (ROI).
COLUMELLA NIGERIA COMPANY is a specialized Haulage services
Company formed to carry out transport requirement to a
specialized market throughout Nigeria and West Africa.
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer
qualitative Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our
excellent human and material resources as well as technology-
driven
expertise, which enable us to deliver customized service as well as
simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous
clients and the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we
are currently planning to acquire vehicles and expand our services
to meet the demand and expectation of our numerous customers
to the highest degree. In this view, we seek investors to add/
purchase the following vehicles with their respective prices to our
existing resources:
(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE
YOU MAIL US BACK
INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE
COMPANY)
This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or
in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with
us

We invest in market research and product development to
continually improve the service and procure follow-on vehicles.
Follow-on will be
introduced into the demanding markets before existing vehicles
enter the declining stage of their life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US
Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest
to earn as much as 50 -60% annually.
Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the
occurrence of time, as there must be production, consumption,
importation and exportation; then there shall always be
transportation.
Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from
your
shoulder; while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly
Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is
realized, while your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad
to do
business with you.
visit our site for more information
call us on:
+2348029716876
www.columella.fewom.org
columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much
Williams Okebugwu I.
MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Think Of Making Money? Then Think Haulage by dipson2009: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2011
@what a life. You should try and provide us with additional info so as to make nairalanders to find out the truth for themselve. Cos there was never a time i POSTED 350000. I have always insisted on 600000/650000k for 30tons tipper and sided body only, cos those are the only truck we work with for now. But to make good of your claim give us the information of the thread so that people can verify,  People should please for the sake of verification check under TRANPORT and HAULAGE threads to confirm this falsehood, please do check for the date. Am not up to a month old on nairaland and i have only replied to topic twice, Which are under transport and haulage and under Y2kaurstin thread where he was looking for who has a bonny light crude with authority to sell, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO RAISE A TOPIC. And because i said on Y2KAURSTIN thread that if you really mean biz u should fix a date so that u guys can really fashion out things physically. Is there any arm in that? One thing that is clear to me is that INTEGRITY and posterity wil always judge, people can view y2kaustin thread where he was looking for who has a licence for black oil and read through,  We have lost 60tons of dangote cement ATC to just similar thread on this nairaland and am only guiding others from being a victim of such. If you want to biz with me i wld not ask you to send me any document neighter wld i send u anyone. We have our office and everything can be physical. I have been a distributor of dangote cement  for over 5years now.(open to verification) and incase you dont know what it takes to be a dangote distributor you can go to falomo at ikoyi to ask, i always tel people dat TRUTH MAY BE BITTER BUT THE BITTERNESS THAT follows the discoveries of falsehood is GREATER,   e, Which are under transport and haulage and under Y2kaurstin thread where he was looking for who has a bonny light crude with authority to sell, AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO RAISE A TOPIC. And because i said on Y2KAURSTIN thread that if you really mean biz u should fix a date so that u guys can really fashion out things physically. Is there any arm in that? One thing that is clear to me is that INTEGRITY and posterity wil always judge, people can view y2kaustin thread where he was looking for who has a licence for black oil and read through,  We have lost 60tons of dangote cement ATC to just similar thread on this nairaland and am only guiding others from being a victim of such. If you want to biz with me i wld not ask you to send me any document neighter wld i send u anyone. We have our office and everything can be physical. I have been a distributor of dangote cement  for over 5years now.(open to verification) and incase you dont know what it takes to be a dangote distributor you can go to falomo at ikoyi to ask, i always tel people dat TRUTH MAY BE BITTER BUT THE BITTERNESS THAT follows the discoveries of falsehood is GREATER,

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed For Fast Selling Netbooks- Every State In Nigeria / Cement Concrete Tiles And Paving Blocks Making Machine For Sale / Do You Think Retirement Planning Is Necessory In Early Age?if Yes Then Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.