Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty (2183 Views)

Bandits Are Not Muslims, North Is Undereducated & Underpopulated- Bello El-Rufai / Onitsha is boiling at the moment, 9 Esn operatives gunned down this evening!!! / Breaking News Orlu Is Boiling Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by shortIGBOman: 9:08am On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
If this bathery die and I go offline I won't be able to charge my phone and communicate again please do your best for us we are trapped

Emeka wan scam us grin grin grin

Igbo Boi grin

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by shortIGBOman: 9:12am On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
Kai I just dropped my location I don't think it's safe anymore those guys are blood thirsty they can trace us to runjin sambo and begin to slaughter anybody. Just to get us because I exposed them now

I pray IPOB locate you in Aba, where you live right now. Since you are praying for violence, you shall see it in Jesus name.

Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:30am On May 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka wan scam us grin grin grin

Igbo Boi grin
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:30am On May 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I pray IPOB locate you in Aba, where you live right now. Since you are praying for violence, you shall see it in Jesus name.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 1
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by JONSYN7154: 9:50am On May 17, 2022
You just registered yesterday and you want to scam us.

Guy e no ho work.

I truly you're in sokoto tell me where you are I can tell someone from the military barracks to come to your aid.
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by SweetiliciousD: 10:43am On May 17, 2022
Slynation:
This one just want to use the situation that happened in Sokoto state to cash out abi...

Oya email me, I will chat you up on whatsapp, I will track your contact, if it's Sokoto, I will credit your aza...!!

That's how the late doctor cried in twitter that she is under attack and Nigerians mocked her.

Keep trivializing cry for help.
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by nnamdiosu(m): 10:46am On May 17, 2022
Chr1st1nme:
If this bathery die and I go offline I won't be able to charge my phone and communicate again please do your best for us we are trapped

your scam style is still in primary 1
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by colorsofrainbow: 11:02am On May 17, 2022
360degreess:
Stop spreading fake News and creating unnecessary tension..many christians in the north are moving freely and going about their normal businesses..
Is that why you bombed little Christian children in Kano? Terrorists
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by Slynation(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

That's how the late doctor cried in twitter that she is under attack and Nigerians mocked her.

Keep trivializing cry for help.
Even if they had believed her, she would have been dead anyway, her fate has already been decided before she left home...

On this issue now, I was putting 2 & 2 together

1. it's a very big red flag on NL if someone create an account today just to solicit for help using the recent chaos of the nation because Nigerians are sympathetic in times like this.

2. The guy was too calm replying posts for someone who was under seige, trust me I have
been,seen and experienced so many crisis in Kaduna state and chatting on social media asking for transport is not a survival instincts.

3. There was no way he would have withdrawn the money anyways, The Doctor didn't ask for finances, she requested for prayers and military assistance.

4. Gov.Tambuwal imposed a 24hrs curfew in Sokoto state and I have stayed in the North for over 20years to know moment like this there are patrol team and presence of heavy securities in strategic places in the entire state.

5. I was expecting pics of dark faces like someone/people who was hiding at night but what I was seeing was pics of scattered environment taken at day time, it doesn't correlate with the timing of the report.

Anyways, whether my analysis is correct or not, I just hope everyone found peace, but let it be on record that It is not my money they will use to complete money for Benz, still collect my shima ontop cry

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by meobizy(f): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
OP is a scammer without a doubt. The boy don abandon the account since early this morning. “My phone is about to die” yet nothing of the sort has happened for almost one full month. Mscheew. Cheap scammer wey dey learn work. I blame Nairaland for this rubbish.
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Babssoo:
You cannot go out, if I send money how you go reach POS ?
I tire oo
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by obinnajohnson: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Pick up arms and defend urself oh! Atleast before u die kill as many as possible undecided
. If he tries that, the Nigerian army will come after him and label him a terrorist.
Re: Our Lives Is In Danger North Is Boiling And Blood Thrirsty by PumpumPrince: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
OP is a scammer without a doubt. The boy don abandon the account since early this morning. “My phone is about to die” yet the nothing of the sort has happened for almost one full month. Mscheew. Cheap scammer wey dey learn work. I blame Nairaland for this rubbish.

Helo.am a knew guy on nairaland...please was yor nomba & when shoild i called u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked: 2023 Presidential Election Result / Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Has Resigned From PDP, Set To Join Labour Party / Isi Agu Attire:why Are Ijaws So Jealous Of The Igbos~pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.