Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,600 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna (925 Views)

How Yoruba Nation Protesters ‘tricked’ Security Operatives At Lagos Rally / FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by AfricanColumbus: 10:58pm On May 16, 2022
Some cult members who have had a running battle with the vigilantes around miracle junction, Awka today killed 4 of the vigilante members in a surprise attack and burnt their Sienna.

Translation :

First : Okay that's their vehicle. It seems no one was killed. Hey! Look over there at those security guys, oh! that one was shot in the arm. His arm is broken.

Second : Oh my goodness these people came fully loaded. After each clip is expended they bring out another and reload.

First : The shots were unbelievable. It had the whole place vibrating.

Second : Maybe that was a double barrel gun.

First : The guns they had were multiple. Some had up to 3 guns on their person.

Second : This vehicle is gone.

First : You're still talking of the vehicle. What about the human casualties. How much is the vehicle anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj1AHSwIhKs

Lalasticlala
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Sergio104(m): 11:00pm On May 16, 2022
Well the actual thing that happened is a revenge issue

Recall that there was a thread here around April of gunmen killed and arrested by the security force(Agunechemba) adopted by the SUG Unizik??

It's the same cult group that regrouped and came for attack today.

The killed one of the security personnel.

Though I don't know if any of them was caught today.
https://www.nairaland.com/7030895/unknown-gunman-set-ablaze-ifite/2#111063980

Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by dadavivo: 11:01pm On May 16, 2022
Nice one
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by spydera: 11:09pm On May 16, 2022
Iron don go...
E remain Aluminum.
All these local (in)security personnel's with their stupid nicknames up and down.
When the time comes, they ghost.
God help us.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by AfricanColumbus: 11:10pm On May 16, 2022
Sergio104:
Well the actual thing that happened is a revenge issue

Recall that there was a thread here around April of gunmen killed and arrested by the security force(Agunechemba) adopted by the SUG Unizik??

It's the same cult group that regrouped and came for attack today.

The killed one of the security personnel.

Though I don't know if any of them was caught today.
https://www.nairaland.com/7030895/unknown-gunman-set-ablaze-ifite/2#111063980

I just saw the follow up update. I will change the heading. This is very bad.
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Sergio104(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2022
Sincerely I thank God student are not that much around due to strike.

Because, this gunmen came with a full weapon double handed.

Had it been the students are around, an unlucky one may have paid unnecessary prize.

But it's just between the Gunmen (cultists) and the Campus Security (Agunechemba) for now

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Kalashnikov49: 11:17pm On May 16, 2022
Yoruba LOVERS OF IGBO are viewing fastidiously, to come and yarn their usual dust...

No shakings...
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by ObosiLandlord(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2022
I won't be shock if we are told Yoruba, DSS or Fulani killed the vigilantes.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by tit(f): 11:18pm On May 16, 2022
While everyone was indoors, Nigerian security forces conveniently kill any local security outfits.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Naajjii: 11:21pm On May 16, 2022
dadavivo:
Nice one
It still Igbo kill Igbo therefore what is our business. Kill yourselves in your region within concern us grin
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Kalashnikov49: 11:22pm On May 16, 2022
See them...

This is not your eiye and aye nonsense...just face your normal hustle , molesting car owners at holdups to rob phones and women's bags,

ObosiLandlord:
I won't be shock if we are told Yoruba, DSS or Fulani killed the vigilantes.
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Kalashnikov49: 11:25pm On May 16, 2022

GBAMEST!!!!...Your head has oil...you decoded the matter.

Local vigilante killed by DSS and Fulani operatives.

tit:
While everyone was indoors, Nigerian security forces conveniently kill any local security outfits.
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by Esama: 11:32pm On May 16, 2022
ESN or Cultist.
Re: Cultists Kill 4 Security Operatives At Ifite-Awka, Burn Their Sienna by justicechichex: 11:38pm On May 16, 2022
Anambra is now the hottest zone in the south-east... Damn.

They've now successfully taken over from Imo..

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Candidates Win Reps, HoA Seats In Oshodi / Peter Obi/ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala/ ATIKU / Tinubu Continues Consultations, Meets Cross River Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.