Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks (710 Views)

See What A Guy Requested For And What His Tailor Sew For Him (photos) / Learn How To Sew For Free / Learn How To Cut And Sew For Children's Clothes (easy And Adorable Styles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks by nnennachiji(f): 11:43pm On May 16, 2022
I just started learning how to sew two weeks ago here in America
It’s different compared to Nigeria. I think I prefer Nigeria method
Here the use mainly patterns compared to Nigeria where you are taught how to take measurements

3 Likes

Re: I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks by greymiles: 11:52pm On May 16, 2022
Lol. U Neva try oo
Re: I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks by Xiaohei(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2022
Well done, keep going! Keep improving yourself! Good luck!
Re: I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks by dochenaj: 12:41am On May 17, 2022
nnennachiji:
I just started learning how to sew two weeks ago here in America
It’s different compared to Nigeria. I think I prefer Nigeria method
Here the use mainly patterns compared to Nigeria where you are taught how to take measurements
Did you learn how to sew in Nigeria too, considering you know the "Nigeria" method enough to have a preference for it.

Your boy is rocking the outfit well, you just found yourself your boy model.

1 Like

Re: I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks by nnennachiji(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
dochenaj:
Did you learn how to sew in Nigeria too, considering you know the "Nigeria" method enough to have a preference for it.

Your boy is rocking the outfit well, you just found yourself your boy model.

No I didn’t but I know they usually measure in Nigeria
My first time ever was here last two weeks ago
Re: I Made This After Learning How To Sew For Two Weeks by Gellyz: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Was it standard sizing for his age you used to sew for him. In Nigeria we do free hand sewing and abroad it's pattern drafting that's done before sewing which is supposed to be the standard and I heard it's more accurate. I personally don't believe in measuring little kids to sew them. Using standard sizes works best for me though I am an amateur tailor.

No I didn’t but I know they usually measure in Nigeria
My first time ever was here last two weeks ago[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Easiest Way To Cut And Sew A Princess Dart Bustier / Best Price Ever For A Fashion Product! / Pls Read This,act,and Become A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.