Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP (323 Views)

INEC Denies Recognising Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / INEC Backtracks, Recognises Lawan, Akpabio As Senatorial Candidates / Inec List: Confusion In Kwara As Governor Name Appeared As Senatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by oikirodah(m): 6:40am On May 17, 2022
The People's Choice: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP Delegates(Photos)

Yesterday the 16th of May 2022 would forever go down in the annals of the history of Owan West as Dr Tony Ohifeme  Ezekiel met with PDP delegates ahead of the party primaries. Tony who happens to come from Owan West shook the sleepy community to its foundation when he met with the party delegates.

Party members, stakeholders, and delegates flocked to the PDP local government secretariat as early as 8 a.m. to anticipate the arrival of their renowned son, who is running for the Edo North Senatorial seat in the National Assembly. Drums could be heard from afar, and women and youths could be seen dancing.

The arrival of Dr Tony Ohifeme Ezekiel literally brought the community to a standstill as he was heralded with a lot of fanfare, On hand to receive the Senatorial hopeful  were the executives, stakeholders and senatorial leaders of the party from Owan West.

The joy on the faces of the delegates and party leaders stems from the fact that Dr Tony Ohifeme Ezekiel is the first Owan West indigene to be expected to serve the people of Edo North in the National Assembly, as no one from Owan West has ever served as a Senator in Edo North's history.

The people affirmed that Tony Ezekiel was their choice hence they prevailed on him to accept this golden opportunity to represent the people for the very first time and apply his expertise, capacity, and competency to help Edo North to greater heights.

Following that, the party executives encouraged the party's leadership, led by Engr David AKA Arizola, to order their distinguished son to take a bow and leave.

Take a look at some of the beautiful images from the event that is currently the talk of Edo North.

Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by Mokason288(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2022
angry
99.9999% of EDO politicians look so Ugly
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by oz4real83(m): 7:03am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
angry
99.9999% of EDO politicians look so Ugly
expired rhetoric, no longer funny. Tell me the region you are from and I will name at least 5 ugly politicians from that region. Nonsense talk.
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by Mokason288(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:
expired rhetoric, no longer funny. Tell me the region you are from and I will name at least 5 ugly politicians from that region. Nonsense talk.
Lol

One Ugly Edo boy spotted grin grin
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by oz4real83(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Lol

from your reply, I can accurately guess where you are from, an average person from there always leave the subject of discussion and attack personalities.
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by oz4real83(m): 7:12am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Lol

for your mind, Orji Uzor Kalu is handsome, Theodore Orji is handsome, Chris Ngige is handsome, Obi Ezekwesili is beautiful, Rochas Okorocha is handsome, Okezie Ikpeazu is handsome. Some of u and hypocrisy are like bread and butter. Is there any place in the world that doesn't have a mixture of handsome and not too "physically appealing" people?
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by Mokason288(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:
for your mind, Orji Uzor Kalu is handsome, Theodore Orji is handsome, Chris Ngige is handsome, Obi Ezekwesili is beautiful, Rochas Okorocha is handsome. Some of u and hypocrisy are like bread and butter. Is there any place in the world that doesn't have a mixture of handsome and not too "physically appealing" people?
OUK is from Abia State

Chris Ngige is from Anambra State

Okorocha is from IMO State

I sincerely don’t understand your foooooolishessss

All this people you just mentioned are still more handsome than Obaseki and Oshiomhole put together

And for you to include Orji Uzor Kalu in your list shows you are a pained blind Ugly Edo goat
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by oz4real83(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

OUK is from Abia State

Chris Ngige is from Anambra State

Okorocha is from IMO State

I sincerely don’t understand your foooooolishessss

All this people you just mentioned are still more handsome than Obaseki and Oshiomhole put together

And for you to include Orji Uzor Kalu in your list shows you are a pained blind Ugly Edo goat
by their fruits, you will know them, it didn't take me any scientific experiments to recognise where you are from. Your attitude gave you away.
Re: Tony Ezekiel Shakes Owan West To Its Foundation As Senatorial Hopeful Meets PDP by Mokason288(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2022
oz4real83:
by their fruits, you will know them, it didn't take me any scientific experiments to recognise where you are from. Your attitude gave you away.
Ugly Edo boy

You mentioned 3 states wrongly

I’m from the North

Ugly Edo boy please stay away from my mentions

(1) (Reply)

OPM G.O. Chibuzor Chinyere Awards Scholarship To Deborah's Siblings & Free House / Humour Thread: How Yemi Osinbajo Brutally Murdered Mr President / Osinbajo Has Capacity To Take Nigeria To Great Heights, Says Gov Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.