Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha (2286 Views)

Police Arrest ESN Chief Priest In Imo, Recover Dangerous Weapons / Police Arrest 84 Notorious Criminals, Foil Kidnap Of Catholic Priest In Zaria / Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 7:12am On May 17, 2022
He got it all wrong how much is the so called money that he is
exposing himself and family, is it because is house of God? and he
think he has the right to shout and make as you like , can you do this
at native doctor's shrine.
Let's respect our God for Christ sake.

Let's fear our creator nd consider some certain things as a sacrifice.

https://mobile./www.apgang.org/permalink/5468752516522471/?refid=18&_ft_=qid.-6326511907692867853%3Amf_story_key.5468752516522471%3Atop_level_post_id.5468752516522471%3Atl_objid.5468752516522471%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100001559029160%3Apage_id.539554826108956%3Asrc.22%3Astory_location.6%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Afilter.GroupStoriesByActivityEntQuery%3Aott.AX9QkjrqpixxSURo%3Aent_attachement_type.VideoAttachment%3Aapp_id.350685531728%3Apage_insights.%7B%22539554826108956%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A539554826108956%2C%22page_id_type%22%3A%22group%22%2C%22actor_id%22%3A100001559029160%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntGroupMallPostCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A657%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1652726974%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntGroupMallPostCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B5468752516522471%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A6%7D%7D%3Aactrs.100001559029160%3Atds_flgs.3%3Aftmd_400706.111111l&__tn__=%2AW-R&_rdc=1&_rdr

2 Shares

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Felimax(m): 7:20am On May 17, 2022
Baptism is always free but it is our responsibility to take care of the church.

A lot of us usually run from church financial responsibility and the only way to help the church to help us is by attaching fees to some things that are normally suppose to be free. There are other parishes I believe are around you who will do your baptism for free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:
Baptism is always free but it is our responsibility to take car
e of the church.

A lot of us usually run from church financial responsibility and the only way to help the church to help us is by attaching fees to some things that are normally suppose to be free. There are other parishes I believe are around you who will do your baptism for free.

Yes you are right....My only concern is the
innocent child the so called father is disgracing. Everything has
procedures or because it's a church he wants to trend
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 7:54am On May 17, 2022
they will spent hundreds of thousand of money in native doctor, but once it comes to church they will open their eyes. The person that made this video is a disgrace to human race

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by realstars: 8:17am On May 17, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

Church is no mans house, but it was build for all, free for all, and should be respected by all, but the heart of men are full of chaffs.
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Abbertee2: 8:44am On May 17, 2022
Some pastors have no different with robbers. Last week i stumble on a post that a pastor asking his church members to pay 300k for heaven ticket grin Please pastors should stop that extortion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by omowolewa: 8:53am On May 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by festacman(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2022
realstars:
Church is no mans house, but it was build for all, free for all, and should be respected by all, but the heart of men are full of chaffs.

How was that "no man's house' built and being maintained? From paying security to fuelling generator and changing electric bulbs and all the vital things in between.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:31am On May 17, 2022
Some priest can be annoying
I have heard of a priest that cancelled weeding because the bride and groom came 5 minutes late
Upon all the preparations
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by realstars: 9:38am On May 17, 2022
festacman:

How was that "no man's house' built and being maintained? From paying security to fuelling generator and changing electric bulbs all the vital things in between.
Then you are free to pay one percent of what you have. Not by tax.
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by cybernaut(m): 10:01am On May 17, 2022
Christianity religion is a useless organisation. Full of fake lifestyle. Religion is man made not God made. Wake up .. kudos to the guy one million times

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
cybernaut:
Christianity religion is a useless organisation. Full of fake lifestyle. Religion is man made not God made. Wake up .. kudos to the guy one million times

He should have gone to other churches, the priest didn't force him to be one of his congregation

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Wannabenz: 10:15am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:
Baptism is always free but it is our responsibility to take care of the church.

Baptism is not free but cheap and I think it's less than 4k. But organization like ministries do it cheaper but you'll still have to buy some items.
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Felimax(m): 10:23am On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:

Baptism is not free but cheap and I think it's less than 4k. But organization like ministries do it cheaper but you'll still have to buy some items.

Baptism is free, has always been free and forever will be!

The things you buy for yourself to get baptized are usually optional and you are not paying anything to the church to get those. In fact, if there is a dying man in front me who has accepted Christ on his dying bed it is my responsibility to quickly baptize him and of course it will always be for free.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Wannabenz: 10:26am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:

The things you buy for yourself to get baptized are usually optional and you are not paying anything to the church to get those. In fact, if there is a dying man in front me who has accepted Christ on his dying bed it is my responsibility to quickly baptize him and of course it will always be for free.
Go to any parish to register for baptism... it's not free but cheap. Ask anyone that baptized his/her child recently. Ask the person how much they pay to register for baptism.
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by helinues: 10:30am On May 17, 2022
That's the acclaimed house of God where preaching Peace and love supposed to be the primary teaching.

Las las, religion na scam
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Wannabenz: 10:34am On May 17, 2022
Felimax:

*1000naira registration
*2packets of cabin biscuits
*One packet of candle. Here's the one for my parish.

If it was in the ministries
*The woman and child are to wear the ministry polo,
*Calendar of the ministry and thier daily prayer book will be bought.
*One packet of candle
*Two packet of cabin biscuits then 2000naira.
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Arysexy(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2022
All these idiots won't try this with Dibia or Imam.

You expect everything to be free, the baptism certificate they give your child, you don't know they printed it with money, the generator that will be run to get supply for the church is fueled from which money?

Im not an Anglican but, my church collect token of 2k for baptism. Ask what the money is for before making noise

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Arysexy(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2022
MERCHANDISER:

That's an Anglican reverend
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by festacman(m): 11:01am On May 17, 2022
Hizzy:
Some priest can be annoying
I have heard of a priest that cancelled weeding because the bride and groom came 5 minutes late
Upon all the preparations

Why should you be late to your wedding, after several months of preparation? The priest is not your personal priest. He has other tasks to do to meet the needs of other parishioners. Would you be late to US, UK or Canada visa interview appointment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by ezugegere(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:

*1000naira registration

*One packet of candle

What do you mean by "Ministries"?
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by festacman(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:

Go to any parish to register for baptism... it's not free but cheap. Ask anyone that baptized his/her child recently. Ask the person how much they pay to register for baptism.

Why do people hate making token financial sacrifices for spiritual stuff but will readily make heavy sacrifice to woo a partner for sex or pay heavily to get shortlisted for a job interview or a gig interview?

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by festacman(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:

*1000naira registration

*One packet of candle

Interestingly because you desperately need the attention of the owner of the ministry (pastor, prophet, evangelist, prayer warrior, etc) to solve your problem, you will willingly and happily pay for all merchandise. The fact is that nobody forces anybody to pay for these things except your desperation to solve your problem and of course through the use of motivational talks, emotional blackmail and perhaps spiritual manipulation by the owner of the ministry.

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Felimax(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2022
Wannabenz:

*1000naira registration

*One packet of candle

I am not going to argue with you.
Your parish is not the diocese besides in my diocese there are so many parishes where those things are not required or requested.

My first child was baptized in Lagos Holy Rosary, the other ones were baptized in Warri and in all of these I ensure I did not break a bank. In one of the instances father was surprised at the number that came for infant baptism and he said he knows that a lot of us are from other parishes, in his homily he quickly made us to understand that baptism is free. Even the candle you are buying from the secretary's office is optional.

In my diocese though, there some weird collections we do that I have not seen in any other diocese.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 11:34am On May 17, 2022
festacman:

Why do people hate making token financial sacrifices for spiritual stuff but will readily make heavy sacrifice to woo a partner for sex or pay heavily to get shortlisted for a job interview or a gig interview?

This man and his likes will go to a bar, drink 6 bottles of beer and isi ewu amounting roughly 4k but can't pay token of 2k for his child's baptism.

When it comes to church,they will be wise and economical

3 Likes

Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by JoyousFurnitire(m): 11:59am On May 17, 2022
festacman:

How was that "no man's house' built and being maintained? From paying security to fuelling generator and changing electric bulbs and all the vital things in between.

I really didn't follow the thread but it's better that Churches come straight and talk about this fees. They don't have to put some unnecessary charges on anointing or something else as it is today.

There's a reason why there's a secretary.

Annoying!
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2022
Arysexy:

Im not an Anglican but, my church collect token of 2k for baptism. Ask what the money is for before making noise

Is it not the duty of the Church to state what the money is for?
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by Wannabenz: 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
ezugegere:

What do you mean by "Ministries"?
All this adoration ministries.
Re: Shocking! Fight Broke Out In Church Between A Man And A Priest In Onitsha by MERCHANDISER: 12:42pm On May 17, 2022
This man attitude towards the church is so disgusting. No respect for the church again?
See how he is shouting and insulting Gods reprsentative

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrived Convention Ground (pix) / 7 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From PETER OBI Administration / Seun Osewa: Tinubu Economic Policy Will Cause Hyperinflation And Destroy Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.