Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel (414 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Donates Restaurant To Late Deborah Yakubu's Family (Photos). / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe / Biography Of Late Veteran Yoruba Actress Alhaja Motunrayo Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by tonye33(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2022
GOOD NEWS!!!!
APOSTLE CHIBUZOR FINALLY CONTACTS THE FAMILY OF LATE DEBORAH SAMUEL AND OFFERS EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD TO HER IMMEDIATE YOUNGER BROTHER.
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has been able to contact the family of the slain Girl, Deborah Samuel of Shehu Shagari college of education in Sokoto state.
Deborah's parents agreed to relocate to port Harcourt to begin a new life and In a video call, Apostle Chibuzor offered Deborah's immediate younger brother an educational scholarship abroad.
He also promised to give Deborah's other siblings automatic scholarship to university level. In addition, free housing, job for the father and a business for the mother was promised to the family of Deborah.
Deborah's family who was with their pastor, neighbors and extended family members were grateful and thanked Apostle Chibuzor immensely.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by tonye33(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2022
It's my birthday..

Wish me well
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by ZIAZI(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2022
Wow! This is laudable.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by ZIAZI(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2022
tonye33:
It's my birthday..

Wish me well

Happy birthday! Cheers to greater heights.�

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by EkelediliBuhari: 7:59am On May 17, 2022
This pastor….

I no get wetin to talk

Let other pastors just try to be like him 10%

Salvations ministry emulate your neighbor
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by tonye33(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2022
ZIAZI:

Happy birthday! Cheers to greater heights.�

Thank you Man
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by dawnomike(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2022
I am happy for the family...
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by 9gerian: 9:55am On May 17, 2022
Just awesome. APOSTLE CHIBUZOR may God continue to increase you in every way and place that you desire!

Beauty for ashes indeed!

tonye33:
GOOD NEWS!!!!
APOSTLE CHIBUZOR FINALLY CONTACTS THE FAMILY OF LATE DEBORAH SAMUEL AND OFFERS EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD TO HER IMMEDIATE YOUNGER BROTHER.
Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has been able to contact the family of the slain Girl, Deborah Samuel of Shehu Shagari college of education in Sokoto state.
Deborah's parents agreed to relocate to port Harcourt to begin a new life and In a video call, Apostle Chibuzor offered Deborah's immediate younger brother an educational scholarship abroad.
He also promised to give Deborah's other siblings automatic scholarship to university level. In addition, free housing, job for the father and a business for the mother was promised to the family of Deborah.
Deborah's family who was with their pastor, neighbors and extended family members were grateful and thanked Apostle Chibuzor immensely.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Finally Contacts The Family Of Late Deborah Samuel by Eben91: 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
This pastor….

I no get wetin to talk

Let other pastors just try to be like him 10%

Salvations ministry emulate your neighbor
No mind am, na to buy jet with the congregation money go de him mind, stealing in the name of the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is Sex Education? / Young Man Sings In Tears As Flood Takes Over Bayelsa Communities / Mantra Protection Solutions Ltd.: A Leading Security Service Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.