Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool (1872 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Is A Fraud — RCCG Member Says / "You Are A Fool" - Bobrisky Replies Eedris Abdulkareem / “My Ex Is A Fool” – DJ Cuppy Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by Nobody: 7:55am On May 17, 2022
It care about the crusade and leave deborah samuel matter like that

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by Ahmed0336(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2022
So you want him to protest when his anointed son is contesting for the seat of President? undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by Nobody: 8:01am On May 17, 2022
Ahmed0336:
So you want him to protest when his anointed son is contesting for the seat of President? undecided
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by yemmight(m): 9:13am On May 17, 2022
Somebody can actually called Pastor Adeboye a fool? If you are not considering being a real man of God, at least you should consider his age. Do you have a before or now?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by oilmane(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2022
Oduskid:

Na Adeboye be it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by lereinter(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2022
He's old man

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by Yves4real(f): 10:05am On May 17, 2022
Op, it is disrespectful to call an 80-year-old man a fool. I am sure that you wouldn't find this derogatory remark funny if it was used on any of your family members within that age.
Kindly edit your heading

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by loveme1738: 11:15am On May 17, 2022
Forget about him being a pastor or his age. Enoch Adeboye shouldn't be referred to as a fool. There's a high chance Mr Op would never achieve what Adeboye has. You would never influence the lives of many as he has done. You would never be as rich as he is. To add to it, let's assume you're among those who thinks he is scam, well try to gather ten people around you, give them instructions as see how they will go against you. So if it's that easy, form a scam organization and control the activities of thousands/millions of individuals.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by chingle5(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2022
Oduskid:

Chairman me I understand your angry and the angle you are coming from ... Well me too I am very angry but it seems in this Nigeria everybody is just after his or her own benefit (OYO) so I wasn't surprise about his decision, probably it is because it did not happen to his own family member... I just can't even begin to imagine the level of devastation Deborah family is going through.... Very stupid corn3 with hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.a Adeboye Is Such A Fool by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2022
(Don't incur the wrath of upon your life by abusing a man of God, it has happened in the Bible that such people were devoured by animals) 2 Kings 2:23-24 (KJV) And he went up from thence unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Reliable & Trustworthy Property Manager / Beyonce And Halle Berry: Overated? / My Ideal Man — Ex-beauty Queen,shirley Alero Aghotse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.