Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China (25554 Views)

All 54 African Countries Should Sever Relations With Israel / Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by olas24u(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2022
Triangles1:
How dare you telling them to mind their business, when you're supporting Russia for the best known to you who tell you to mind your business, everybody are fighting for their interest.

Survivor of the fittest, abi you wan make I talk am in chincho.

This are policy makers and strategist, they know more than you, China is also being surrounded, and they can't take on 2 countries at the same time, so they have been doing it in bits.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Emmanueltrinity(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2022
lecowas:

Lol sanctions is not about social media. China is still a developing economy just so you know
sorry to say this you don't have sense , my apology
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by olas24u(f): 9:22am On May 17, 2022
Greenlight123:
How do u expect communist state to stop supporting his brother State

Who told you Russia is still communist.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Legalese(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Lol...the US and NATO has no moral standing over the likes of China, Russia and India. They are the main bullies of the world and these countries have grown and are now speaking back to them.
What do you expect.
Triangles1:
How dare you telling them to mind their business, when you're supporting Russia for the best known to you who tell you to mind your business, everybody are fighting for their interest.

Survivor of the fittest, abi you wan make I talk am in chincho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by deebrownneymar: 9:29am On May 17, 2022
I love this response from China. This is part of the bitter truth. Our love for America and the manipulation by America has blinded us to facts. Those still against Russia should try to learn the truth for themselves and judge the matter. Be enlightened!
Messijoseph56:
China: G7 Should Mind its own Business

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.dailymirror.lk/international/China-tells-G7-to-mind-its-own-business/107-237146&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiR-5Kj_eX3AhW18LsIHVpTB8kQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw22QpYPdny1TS-m69qbLMQ_

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Masterito(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2022
And you think Russia can also win? Ask the US how long they stayed in Afghanistan.
englishmart:
Ukraine should simply surrender. Stop fighting a war you can't ever win. "He that fights and runs, lives to fight another day" Well, it depends on why he ran.
Ukraine should run and never fight Russia another day
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Masterito(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2022
Lol
deebrownneymar:
I love this response from China. This is part of the bitter truth. Our love for America and the manipulation by America has blinded us to facts. Those still against Russia should try to learn the truth for themselves and judge the matter. Be enlightened!
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by oilmane(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2022
Messijoseph56:
China: G7 Should Mind its own Business

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.dailymirror.lk/international/China-tells-G7-to-mind-its-own-business/107-237146&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiR-5Kj_eX3AhW18LsIHVpTB8kQFnoECAIQAg&usg=AOvVaw22QpYPdny1TS-m69qbLMQ_

Hmmm, real uppercut, its as if China is very vawulent, double or multiple standard, when the US and UK invaded Iraq it was to save the world, till date they've not been able to produce a shred of evidence to back up their weapon of mass destruction claim, what was the reaction of the US when Russia had a military arrangement with Cuba in the 60s? Were they comfortable with it? NATO should stay away from eastern Europe, this is an avoidable crisis and should have been averted in the first place.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Judybash93(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
Ukraine should simply surrender. Stop fighting a war you can't ever win. "He that fights and runs, lives to fight another day" Well, it depends on why he ran.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Judybash93(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2022
iamswizz:
china the only country that can never be sanctioned.

they have their own whatsapp
they have their own facebook
they dont lick ass

infact china fit sanction USA

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Judybash93(m): 9:56am On May 17, 2022
olas24u:

Who told you Russia is still communist.
Did you read what she typed?
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by olas24u(f): 10:04am On May 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
Big population means they need other nations to sell their finished products to generates revenue to take care of the needs of their citizens. Chinese government depends on export and import for survival, their large population means many of the things they produce are not always enough to go round thats why they're the largest importer of sesame seeds, wheat and many others .

China is a market on its own, they have 1.4 billion people which also means consumers, they have good that are not for export. A country exports once it has enough. Deng Xiaoping, the architect of modern China, created policies of reserves, you still buy what you don't need and keep, strategic buying. They have suffered farming before and about 6million people died of hunger. So they plan ahead into the future.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Nyne: 10:07am On May 17, 2022
Nerogaming01:

Russia no kon gree mind their business so. How you 1 come do am?

Follow original news na. Okay, what was the cause of the war ?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by techWriter3: 10:12am On May 17, 2022
Is China too not a thug
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Olarexxie(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

The truth is Chinese are in support of Russia

Was talking to my Chinese woman the other day
And she said Ukraine president is a comedian

I was like what da fuckkkkkkkkkk is wrong with this woman....but I just got to play along by pretending to also agree that people really say he is a comedian..

If not she will block my gadamnnn asss

Baba don reveal chat him client��

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Jaisman26(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
How can Ukraine surrender for a fight they never prepare to fight in the first place, Russia invaded a sovereign nation in their soil and you expect them to stand and watch. No wonder fulanis are killing your people in your land you cannot do anything about but watch.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Nobleking2000(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I was like what da fuckkkkkkkkkk is wrong with this woman....but I just got to play along by pretending to also agree that people really say he is a comedian..

You want to buy another line because you are not using the other one.

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by streeetcred: 10:29am On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see WW3 coming sooner than expected, I see more than half of the world's population dying, I see a new world.

This I have seen.

I see you dying in the war
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:33am On May 17, 2022
The bombing experience
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by uniquetechng: 10:44am On May 17, 2022
olas24u:

China is a market on its own, they have 1.4 billion people which also means consumers, they have good that are not for export. A country exports once it has enough. Deng Xiaoping, the architect of modern China, created policies of reserves, you still buy what you don't need and keep, strategic buying. They have suffered farming before and about 6million people died of hunger. So they plan ahead into the future.
I have been to China twice , I can list like 20 products imported by them annually not for reserve but consumption. Without exporting what they products the Chinese economy will collapse, having 1.4bn people doesnt necessarily mean big market if not India would have a bigger economy than the likes of Germany and England.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by Emmanuel909090: 10:47am On May 17, 2022
It's raining already.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by olas24u(f): 10:54am On May 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
I have been to China twice , I can list like 20 products imported by them annually not for reserve but consumption. Without exporting what they products the Chinese economy will collapse, having 1.4bn people doesnt necessarily mean big market if not India would have a bigger economy than the likes of Germany and England.

They buy materials and turned them to finished goods . Labour is cheap, that is why companies go there. They have a devalued currency advantage also to make export attractive. Visiting China does not mean you will get all the information at once. They are one of the leading countries in artificial intelligence and now trying aero tech and researching in that. India economy has surpassed that of the UK and it more than 2 trillion.

2 Likes

Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by olas24u(f): 10:59am On May 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
There economy will only slow down and not collapse
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by olas24u(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
There economy will only slow down and not collapse:, Europeans had the industrial revolution as well and moved in services.they didnot collapse
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by nony43(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2022
redcliff:

think very hard and see how connected what you just reiterated looks like...If you cant find the interconnectivity, your education is useless.

I can't find any. But your own education is useless.
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by nsesam(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2022
The G7 countries go soon collect from Putin the war lunatic
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by lecowas: 11:17am On May 17, 2022
Emmanueltrinity:
sorry to say this you don't have sense , my apology

No need to apologize as u’re entitled to ur own opinion. But if I may ask, why the insult?
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by InoGetJoy: 11:23am On May 17, 2022
lecowas:

Lol sanctions is not about social media. China is still a developing economy just so you know
China is the economic superpower of the world, it if NOT a developing country
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by InoGetJoy: 11:25am On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Be deceiveing yourself... American got more that china lacks... If they born china well tell him to do nonsense they will sanction them...
What has all the sanctions on Russia achieved? Absolutely nothing
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by lecowas: 11:27am On May 17, 2022
InoGetJoy:

China is the economic superpower of the world, it if NOT a developing country

Developing economy is different from developing country. China cannot afford any sanctions that will hamper its economy from flipping that of the US. China is not ready for economic warfare
Re: Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China by InoGetJoy: 11:30am On May 17, 2022
uniquetechng:
Sanctions will take China back to 1990 , they need the world to sell their products in order to generates revenue, they're an export nation and needs other nations just as they need them.
When the US sanctioned China from importing products from the West, it was still the West who lifted the sanctions. Chinese population has enough market to sell all their products. They also have Africa in their pocket. Most US manufacturing industries have their production headquarters in China due to cheap labour. If US sanctions China again, the US will still suffer more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Banned From Twitter For Death Threat Against Mosquito In Japan / Three People Wounded In Paris Knife Attack At Railway Station(photos) / Biden Administration Urges Judge To Block Texas Abortion Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.