Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,527 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Earn Thousands Of Dollars Monthly Selling Books You Didn't Write On Amazon KDP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Thousands Of Dollars Monthly Selling Books You Didn't Write On Amazon KDP (249 Views)

Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Thousands Of Dollars Monthly Selling Books You Didn't Write On Amazon KDP by BestOfDavid(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2022
One of the most popular programs Amazon has developed in recent years is
their KDP program. KDP stands for Kindle Direct publishing. Their program
allows authors and publishers to make their content available for sale through the
Kindle platform and receive huge commissions on sales.

There are two commission structures:
1. Earn 70% commission on products between $2.99 and $9.99.
2. Earn 35% commission on products between $0.99 and $2.98 and on
products $10 and up.
As you can see, the most lucrative prices for your books would be between $2.99
and $9.99, but if you’re interested in bulk sales you could certainly price at $0.99.
Just remember that you would have to sell six books at $0.99 to get paid as
much as a single sale at $2.99.
You can publish nearly anything on the KDP platform. Here are some examples
of products people publish on Amazon:

• Short stories and story collections
• Children’s picture books
• Cookbooks
• How-to books
• Novels
• Poetry collections

Amazon does have fairly strict quality standards, but perhaps not as strict as you
might expect. They don’t really pay a lot of attention to the quality of the story or
the content itself, but they do care about things such as formatting, length,
spelling and grammar. Don’t expect to publish a 5-page report full of typos and
get away with it.

If you want to know more about this and how to get started..

I have a free ebook (Report) for you!
The ebook contains all you need to get started and make money online!
The strategies I revealed in the ebook is the same strategy my students are using to crush it on monthly basis..

The picture below is one of the testimonials from one of my hundreds of students and the other picture is the cover of the ebook I'm about to give you!
Message me on WhatsApp to get ur free copy of the ebook
+2348120078363
Thanks for reading and I'll see you on my WhatsApp dm❣️

Re: Earn Thousands Of Dollars Monthly Selling Books You Didn't Write On Amazon KDP by BestOfDavid(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2022
*Reno Omokri* for example is making millions monthly from his ebooks like these�(image below)

You too can play in the market where these big guys play and make big money with little or no effort.

Send a dm to +2348120078363 to join the free webinar now!

(1) (Reply)

APPO Sign MoU For Creation Of Multi-billion-dollar Energy Bank / Naira Devaluation A Case Study. / Indoor Playground Or Home: Which One Is Preferable For Kids' Birthday Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.