Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Suggestions Please: Good Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Suggestions Please: Good Phone To Buy (335 Views)

Best Mifi In Nigeria? Suggestions Please / Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggestions Please: Good Phone To Buy by NothingLikeLove(f): 8:49am On May 17, 2022
Hello guys, please I need suggestions. I want to buy a good phone with large memory and screen with good camera/video quality, long lasting battery and doesn't hang or give issues to operate. Please make suggestions.

My budget is 50-80k
Re: Suggestions Please: Good Phone To Buy by Jirilistic(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2022
If you want a new good phone that will meet up all the things you listed,just ready as from 80k and above
That said,it's Redmi 10c(4gb ram 64gb storage for 80k) and tecno camon 18i(4gb ram 128gb storage for 85 to 90k depends on where you buy from) that falls within your budget

Redmi 10c has a few disadvantages
*the selfie camera isn't that great (5mp) although an app called gcam can make it look better but not mind blowing. The back camera is good
* No phone case for the phone yet so if you'd have to use it like that
* Hasn't received android 12 update yet(I'm not 100% sure of this)
* Doesn't come with fast charger

Those are the only disadvantages I know of

While for camon 18i,the selfie camera is average nothing spectacular. Back camera is quite good,very usable for normal day to day shots. It has a phone case in the box
Both phones have the same battery capacity 5000mah( but only the camon 18i has 18watt fast charger)and good performance generally. While the Xiaomi 10c has a better processor on paper which will make the battery last a little bit longer,in real life usuage,the difference between it and the camon 18i in terms of performance isn't as glaring as night and day
In the end,It's all down to your preference as both phones are equally good

1 Like

Re: Suggestions Please: Good Phone To Buy by SweetVibe: 2:55pm On May 17, 2022
Just get yourself TECHNO 8C and relax.
I have been using mine and I love everything about the phone.
It cost within 60k of price
NothingLikeLove:
Hello guys, please I need suggestions. I want to buy a good phone with large memory and screen with good camera/video quality, long lasting battery and doesn't hang or give issues to operate. Please make suggestions.

My budget is 50-80k

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn About The Common Problems Your Mobile Faces / Ubon Watches / Iphone How Thieves Access Your Icloud To Unlock Your Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.