Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ondo South 2023: "I Am The Candidate To Beat", Boye Oyewumi Says As He Submits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo South 2023: "I Am The Candidate To Beat", Boye Oyewumi Says As He Submits (325 Views)

Kogi: Uncertainty On Muri’s Educational Background As He Submits WAEC, Ododo BSc / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo South 2023: "I Am The Candidate To Beat", Boye Oyewumi Says As He Submits by adebayoabiola: 9:13am On May 17, 2022
Friday May 13th, 2022

A Senatorial Aspirant for Ondo South Senatorial District on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Boye Oyewumi has said he's confidence of victory as preparations for his party shadow poll gathers momentum.

Speaking to Journalists after submitting his nomination form in Abuja on Wednesday, Oyewumi, who is the immediate past Vice-Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ondo State Development and Investment Promotion Agency (ONDIPA), said he is the candidate to beat.

"I am the candidate to beat. I have the charisma, candour, reputation, integrity, connections, zeal and exposure to change the story of our people for good.

"My appeal to the Delegates of our great party is to allow good reasoning to prevail. They should vote for a leader, and not a ruler. They should be patriotic, selfless and put merit above sentiments.

"I trust the good people of Ondo South, and I believe they trust me. The Investments and Businesses that I have worked with other well-meaning colleagues and our Progressive Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu to mobilise to the Southern Senatorial District through ONDIPA is a testimony to my readiness to do more if given the opportunity to represent the zone in Abuja.

"My Major agenda as a Senator is to lobby all relevant authorities in Abuja to turn Ondo South to one of the top three Destinations of Investors in Nigeria", Oyewumi said.

Re: Ondo South 2023: "I Am The Candidate To Beat", Boye Oyewumi Says As He Submits by ghettokid1(m): 9:48am On May 17, 2022
who knows him ?
Re: Ondo South 2023: "I Am The Candidate To Beat", Boye Oyewumi Says As He Submits by Prolificgiant(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2022
Talk is cheap,for like 12years now ,there is no light is that region he wants to represent.How have u been able to influence development with the positions u held in the past useless polithiefians

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Suspects Can't Be Tried For Mere Breach Of Public Peace - NBA / The North Will Perpetually Rule Nigeria Unless Southeast Is Supported For Presid / These Lovely Photos Of Tony Ezekiel Would Make You Giggle Over And Over Again.(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.