Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) (49031 Views)

Another Protest Rocks Kano Over High Cost Of Living (Video) / Three Children, 16 Adults Injured As Gas Explosion Rocks Kano / Crisis Rocks Kano APC As New Faction Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Opez100: 10:59am On May 17, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

It's from misused of Gas gooker from one Igbo man but I don't know what you're trying to understand?
Keep shot, thats a bomb nothing like gas, that sound wont be able to shake my building despite little distance of about 10minute drive

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:59am On May 17, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Elections are close, May God help us all. Amen

So God should send soldiers and police from heaven to come fight insecurities abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:00am On May 17, 2022
InspectorSC:
GOD Please save Nigeria
Nigeria don pass healing,na to break up remains!by any means... necessary!we are sick of the jungle republic abeg angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by baretalk: 11:00am On May 17, 2022
Gains of religious extremism.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by kingyakos: 11:00am On May 17, 2022
From the above photo i can't confirmed that to be an explosion
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Freebills12: 11:00am On May 17, 2022
What does Islam trying to achieve by these series of attacks on Christians. This attack bomb blast is targeted at the Igbos, look at the name of the school. No investigation and nothing will happen. Think of if it's in East what the media will say of course such can't happen. What is the problem of Islam?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by NOwazobia: 11:01am On May 17, 2022
Allah people killing Allah people, I have no issue with; it's a family business, as long they are not killing Christians.

They should enjoy the peace their religion brings.

Next!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:01am On May 17, 2022
SoftBread01:
What exactly do these people want?

Chaos
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by ledaman: 11:01am On May 17, 2022
It was gas explosion. Hopeless people happy with bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 11:01am On May 17, 2022
Bad news everyday.
May God save his children.
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Edyice: 11:02am On May 17, 2022
How can you go to where other tribe leave and your boom them.

This is the handle work of Muslims, they are all terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2022
Emmastan291:
The country is gone.

The Bomb explosion happened in an Igbo dominanted area..

The Hand-writing is becoming clearer now.

Why are you thinking like this....it doesn't matter where it happened!!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by easiest(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2022
You are not even sure the number of people died in the incident and you are posting this this to cause panicking
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 11:04am On May 17, 2022
The Christian dominated area
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2022
i never knew i had PTSD until i heard this news, all the memories of the good luck era have come flashing back. undecided undecided
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ttalk: 11:05am On May 17, 2022
P1PrinceKT:

It's from misused of Gas gooker from one Igbo man but I don't know what you're trying to understand?

The news says bomb blast by sucide bomber, where did you get your Igbo man gas cooker
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by obembet(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
InspectorSC:
GOD Please save Nigeria

From who?
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Muyamz(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
ebubenews247:
End Nigeria to save lives. Nigeria have wasted so many talents and souls.
God help us
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
InspectorSC:
GOD Please save Nigeria

No He won't... Leave God out of this!

How many times will God intervene in your affairs?!!

The sudden death of Abacha was more than enough for any serious nation to rise and start soaring, but your nation has gotten far worse over 2 decades after that.

He gave y'all a democracy on a platter, but you all chose to keep electing imbeciles with money to lead you.

So, what more do you expect God to do?!!

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Freerhyme1(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2022
One thing Southerners fail to understand is that, an average Hausa man sees anyone from the South as Igbo and they won't hesitate to call you Nyamiri, I hate it when I see Yorubas and Igbos fight on social media, we are suppose to be united to fight this affliction together....I cum in peace!

6 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2022
NOwazobia:
Allah people killing Allah people, I have no issue with; it's a family business, as long they are not killing Christians.

They should enjoy the peace their religion brings.

Next!

That's a Christian-dominated area sir!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by walozanga(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are a f00l

Why not return to your region?

Is Kano State now their homeland?

U are the fooool here.
Where is ur so called one Nigeria, animal
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2022
html14java:
Targeting Igbos.
Sabon gari is where igbo live mostly, at kano.
A eye for an eye will definitely leave everyone blind.

Disjoint this SHITHOLE joint by Lugard, NOW.
And they have refused to let you go....
Compulsory Slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by wis3(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2022
Freerhyme1:
One thing Southerners fail to understand is that, an average Hausa man sees anyone from the South as Igbo and they won't hesitate to call you Nyamiri, I hate it when I see Yorubas and Igbos fight on social media, we are suppose to be united to fight this affliction together....I cum in peace!
How are you any different with this mentality of yours? The way you're against them is thesame way they're against you. Besides, the cause of the explosion is yet to be confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by ifko: 11:10am On May 17, 2022
Religion of pisss grin shocked
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:

You are a f00l

Why not return to your region?

Is Kano State now their homeland?

Return to which region?!! Lol...

Most of these people would rather live in a war desecrated Ukraine than abide a week in a flourishing Ebonyi.

I have actually heard from their lips firsthand. So, I ain't making this up.

Why else will they be unperturbed by miscreants destroying their homeland... SMH!!!
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by tommy589(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2022
spy24:
Naijastan

22 years of democracy see what we've got

This American and European system of government is not for everybody

We should have our own system that would work for us like what the Asians and most east European nations have

This democracy no be for us . It's breeding corruption and mediocrity in our politics

Thank you very much for your thoughtful opinion. We should have homegrown type of government

2 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Prolificgiant(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2022
It is high time every Nigeria get a gun for protection,we don't seem to have security in this country anymore ,the division of this country is inevitable ,check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by html14java(f): 11:12am On May 17, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

And they have refused to let you go....
Compulsory Slavery.
Unity Beggar spotted
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Ximenez(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2022
Freerhyme1:
Exactly, only the alliance of igbo and Yoruba can end this menace. But the first step is to wrestle Lagos state from that decayed drug dealer.

1 Like

Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Farid24224(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2022
html14java:

Unity Beggar spotted

Actually it's your type that's ranting for a breakup luv smiley
Re: Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) by Shimran(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
For a barbaric religion that effectively prohibits the enlightenment/education of the girl child, founded by a pedophile blood thirsty nymph, we are not surprised.

Peace will reign in this wobbling contraption of a failed state when the entire south calls the bluff of the backward and primitive child raping Muhammad followers up north.

And the religion was successfully propagated.
Islam has come to stay. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mamman Daura Falls Ill After Godwin Emefiele’s Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Sandra Bassey Contesting For Ward Councilorship Election In Akwa Ibom / Buhari Replaces Bashir Abubakar With Idris Kassim Ahmed, Chief Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.