Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Need Advice On Crypto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Advice On Crypto (568 Views)

Need Help On Crypto To Buy / UNBELIEVABLE!!! Earn $100+ Daily On Crypto (Proofs included) / Bypass CBN Ban On Crypto Exchange, Trade With No Naira Debit Card (Video Guide) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Crypto by Clintifydan(m): 11:58am On May 17, 2022
With the current ups and downs in this current state on crypto I am tempted to buy the dip but still thinking on which coin to invest on, looking at a long term project tho... please your advice is needed...
Re: Need Advice On Crypto by Snitch24(m): 12:09pm On May 17, 2022
Bro keep your money
Or buy something more realistic
Alot of these crypto guys are just guessing

1 Like

Re: Need Advice On Crypto by Clintifydan(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
Alright thanks mn
Re: Need Advice On Crypto by Mobebi(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2022
Clintifydan:
With the current ups and downs in this current state on crypto I am tempted to buy the dip but still thinking on which coin to invest on, looking at a long term project tho... please your advice is needed...

Ups and down is normal in crypto trading and stocks. Don't let anyone tell you not to try. Take advantage of such situations and learn more. Do your own research on which coin to buy.

In fact this is the right time for you to buy into any good coin. And I will tell you some that you don't need huge money to start with.

Take a look at Cheemsinu #CINU
They have good utilities they are building and not just a project based on just hype.

With just 10 or 20k Naira into this project you can make a good fortune out of it by December. The guys behind this project are crazy guys that are bent on success and they will achieve it.

They have a Launchpad already in use and they have a site like Coinmarketcap strictly for memes.
Cheemsinu is presently going for 0.000000000000001

Good you said long term which is good characteristics when investing

You can also look at Babydogecoin...

Always take advantage of the market when it's down.

I just gave you and expo for December enjoyment.

I will be back by December by God's grace to remind you of this....

Have a good night rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Advice On Crypto by seanwilliam(m): 1:42am On May 18, 2022
Clintifydan:

As a newbie, stick to bitcoin and eth or bnb alone and alone .

No matter the dip , they’ will always come back .

95% of All other alts might die off and might not go back to your entry .. I’m 90% sure of the bolded ..
Re: Need Advice On Crypto by Clintifydan(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2022
Mobebi:

Ups and down is normal in crypto trading and stocks. Don't let anyone tell you not to try. Take advantage of such situations and learn more. Do your own research on which coin to buy.

In fact this is the right time for you to buy into any good coin. And I will tell you some that you don't need huge money to start with.

Take a look at Cheemsinu #CINU
They have good utilities they are building and not just a project based on just hype.

With just 10 or 20k Naira into this project you can make a good fortune out of it by December. The guys behind this project are crazy guys that are bent on success and they will achieve it.

They have a Launchpad already in use and they have a site like Coinmarketcap strictly for memes.
Cheemsinu is presently going for 0.000000000000001

Good you said long term which is good characteristics when investing

You can also look at Babydogecoin...

Always take advantage of the market when it's down.

I just gave you and expo for December enjoyment.

I will be back by December by God's grace to remind you of this....

Have a good night rest.

thanks a lot for this enlightenment.. I am most grateful
Re: Need Advice On Crypto by Clintifydan(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2022
seanwilliam:

As a newbie, stick to bitcoin and eth or bnb alone and alone .

No matter the dip , they’ will always come back .

95% of All other alts might die off and might not go back to your entry .. I’m 90% sure of the bolded ..

alright bro... thanks
Re: Need Advice On Crypto by Qqqp: 7:12pm On May 23, 2022
If you can wait for years keep buying

Binary options automated trading bots

Re: Need Advice On Crypto by IncurableOptimi: 12:03am On May 24, 2022
Clintifydan:

If i would give a candid opinion, since you are looking for longterm project. Get a Proprietary funded account (there’s a tonne of reliable once you can google them), account costs anywhere between $250 - $550 for lifetime and then get trade signals from any of the fx signal providers here on nairaland. I would recommend #moneymagnet ( you can give him a follow and checkout his services yourself) as his signals are so onpoint and has done me much good since i came in contact with him here, plus he helps passes the evaluation phases for guaranteed funding. Afterwards you make profits monthly anywhere around 3-5% returns but this way you are in control of what you make plus this takes away the risk of loosing out by 85%. Ps you don’t need to give no body no money (all controlled by you) except pay for signal provider service and the prop firm account whose fee is always refundable when once you pass the evaluation phase

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Any Investor Willing To Earn A Minimum Weekly Revenue Of 5 To 10 Million Naira!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.