Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. (547 Views)

Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 12:35pm On May 17, 2022
Hello everyone please something still not clear to me in this country, igbo are saying that the next president of Nigeria should come from their region. I keep asking why that .

The presidency seat is not by entitlement or hereditary position so why igbo saying they are the next to be Nigeria president. If really presidency is by rotation why we from Edo can't claim it too.

We have about 250 ethnic groups and 550 languages in Nigeria and non of this ethnic have taste power ,Except Fulani,Hausa Yoruba igbo and ijaw .Even ijaw got the presidency by mistake and the same igbo hijacked the Jonathan administration rendered it useless.

Well if truly presidencies is by rotation I'm saying this unequivocally that we Edo should be next Nigeria president for the equity and fairness sake. There is nothing igbo contribute to Nigeria that we Edo not do same we are even contributed more than them.

Chief Anthony Enahoro member of Action Group AG and an Edo born move a motion that led to Nigeria independence and the motion was supported by the house. Igbo man can't do that who give him the guts

Do you know that ijaw population is more than igbo population? Why igbos continue claiming majority they should stop manipulating their population. Igbo should stop political victimization mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Simplelion: 12:37pm On May 17, 2022
next pls

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 12:40pm On May 17, 2022
What are you next.
Simplelion:
next pls
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Parachoko: 12:40pm On May 17, 2022
What is Nairaland turning into sad
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by successmatters(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2022
South south is where Edo state is. Goodluck Jonathan ruled the turn of South south.
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 12:49pm On May 17, 2022
But he don't complete it.
successmatters:
South south is where Edo state is. Goodluck Jonathan ruled the turn of South south.
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Idiko1: 1:51pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
Hello everyone please something still not clear to me in this country, igbo are saying that the next president of Nigeria should come from their region. I keep asking why that .

The presidency seat is not by entitlement or hereditary position so why igbo saying they are the next to be Nigeria president. If really presidency is by rotation why we from Edo can't claim it too.

We have about 250 ethnic groups and 550 languages in Nigeria and non of this ethnic have taste power ,Except Fulani,Hausa Yoruba igbo and ijaw .Even ijaw got the presidency by mistake and the same igbo hijacked the Jonathan administration rendered it useless.

Well if truly presidencies is by rotation I'm saying this unequivocally that we Edo should be next Nigeria president for the equity and fairness sake. There is nothing igbo contribute to Nigeria that we Edo not do same we are even contributed more than them.

Chief Anthony Enahoro member of Action Group AG and an Edo born move a motion that led to Nigeria independence and the motion was supported by the house. Igbo man can't do that who give him the guts

Do you know that ijaw population is more than igbo population? Why igbos continue claiming majority they should stop manipulating their population. Igbo should stop political victimization mentality.

You wrote like a child. I suggest you go back to the school instead of wasting your sorry life on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Oplomo: 1:58pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:

Release the kilers of Deborah and make the match-box holder president and others minister..

One naijerriyya till you sense gum you..
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 2:04pm On May 17, 2022
What nonsense are you talking about man.
Oplomo:

Release the kilers of Deborah and make the match-box holder president and others minister..

One naijerriyya till you sense gum you..
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 2:05pm On May 17, 2022
From a lowlifer perspective who hardly can construct a sentence.
Idiko1:

You wrote like a child. I suggest you go back to the school instead of wasting your sorry life on nairaland.
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by an0daGuy: 2:21pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
But he don't complete it.

Both you Edo, ijaw, itsekiri, uhrobo, ibibio, anang, ikwerre, etc are all under the umbrella of ‘we the south-south’ and have taken your presidential slot under the regime of GEJ.

Wait till after middle belt have collected their own before you start clamoring for another shot at the presidency
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Achilles881: 2:25pm On May 17, 2022

I was drunk when I typed this, mek una forgive me
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Oplomo: 2:28pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
What nonsense are you talking about man.

You know what I mean, stop deceiving yourself yorubaman.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by slivertongue: 2:29pm On May 17, 2022
The South South and South East are allies.
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 4:31pm On May 17, 2022
I think will be stupid to take you serious.
an0daGuy:

Both you Edo, ijaw, itsekiri, uhrobo, ibibio, anang, ikwerre, etc are all under the umbrella of ‘we the south-south’ and have taken your presidential slot under the regime of GEJ.

Wait till after middle belt have collected their own before you start clamoring for another shot at the presidency
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by an0daGuy: 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
I think will be stupid to take you serious.

So you don’t know that you’re already stupid for creating this thread undecided
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by Esama: 4:48pm On May 17, 2022
You must be stupid useless moronic.
an0daGuy:

So you don’t know that you’re already stupid for creating this thread undecided
Re: Igbo Presidency And Other Tribes. by an0daGuy: 4:52pm On May 17, 2022
Esama:
You must be stupid useless moronic

Funny, those are the exact words used to describe you and this thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Truly Betrayed Tinubu (heart Breaking Video) / 2023: After Ortom, Fayose’s Outbursts, Atiku, PDP Govs Make Plans To Visit Wike / Obi Is Not Tinubu Rival But Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.