Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

APC Chieftain Warns Ndudi Elumelu Against 4th Tenure Aspiration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chieftain Warns Ndudi Elumelu Against 4th Tenure Aspiration (415 Views)

Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Dino Melaye Shares 16 Yrs Photos Of Him, Hon Ndudi Elumelu And Babangida Ngoroje / PDP NWC Suspends Ndudi Elumelu, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Warns Ndudi Elumelu Against 4th Tenure Aspiration by Luckytechtv: 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
Rape of equity, justice and fairness in Aniocha/Oshimili Federal Constituency

By Chief Jerry Nkeweshe ( The Owelle 1 of Onicha Olona)

If Hon. Ndudi Elumelu from Aniocha north contest and fraudulently manipulate the electoral process as usual and wins in the forthcoming general elections to represent the people of Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency in the ‘Green chamber’, equity, justice and fairness would have lost their true meaning to the aggrieved Oshimili south, Oshimili north and Aniocha south of the same federal constituency.

Amidst deafened protest in Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency against Ndudi Elumelu "Aniocha north 3rd term" in the place of any other candidate from Oshimili south, Oshimili north and Aniocha south whose turn it was to represent the federal constituency at the green chamber in 2019 but sabotagged by Ndudi Elumelu desperation for power to detriment of the unity/peaceful political co-existence of the people and scheming for 4th term as if it is his father's inheritance.

I want to appeal to the youth of Aniocha/ Oshimili to reject Ndudi Elumelu for his failure as our representatives in the green chamber and inability to have any tangible constituency projects apart from sewing machine, clippers, tricycle, motorcycle and fridge.

Ndudi Elumelu should forget about contesting for 4th term and also forget about doing any political damage control by buying all this clipper, sewing machine, motorcycle and tricycle for our people in the name of empowerment. Is that empowerment? That is far from human capital development!

As long as Ndudi Elumelu is a product of the corrupt, inept directionless and anti-people PDP, it will be hard for our people to align with such character that has failed woefully because they are wiser and know the difference between light and darkness now.

What explanation can Ndudi Elumelu offer for failing to decisively tackle unemployment and accessibility to him as our representatives for almost 12 years; the inability to address the gap in communication between him and his constituents as their representative is unimaginable, it is so bad to the extent that after election he does not pick calls or even return same.

I'm shocked the way Ndudi Elumelu and PDP leaders in Aniocha/Oshimili “sleep at night when they know that due to their incompetence and compromises, hundreds of Aniocha/Oshimili children are languishing in poverty

The PDP administration/ Ndudi Elumelu had only succeeded in mortgaging the future of our people with accumulated debt with nothing to show and no clear repayment plan.

The question now is that, what has Ndudi Elumelu done for anybody in Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency?

And the obvious response is Ndudi Elumelu has not done anything. I have gone round and like I said, I was in Aniocha North and I asked them If Ndudi Elumelu have constituency projects.

I asked them to name or point to one constituency project that Hon Ndudi Elumelu has delivered so far. Before I could even finish asking the question, I heard a loud chorus of "no, no," same thing in Oshimili south, same in Aniocha South and Oshimili north, but Ndudi will go to social media platforms snap projects from other areas and be posting it to mislead people and create an impression that he is working. Whereas it is falsehood of the highest order.

I then told them that I thought maybe because Ndudi Elumelu is from Aniocha North he was probably pushing all the projects to Aniocha North. Again they responded with a thunderous no.

I just did that for the sake of politics because I wanted them to disprove me, but they all said no, no, no. So, it is not about what he has done because he has done practically nothing here.

There is nothing you can point to and say, this is what Ndudi Elumelu has done for the people with all his years in government. That is why we are asking what else does he want by aspiring to go for the 4th term in the Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency.

He is not even accessible. That is one of the biggest issues we have against him. We don’t know him because he is not accessible for almost 12 years only comes around during electioneering period to brainwash and deceive our people to get their vote with clipper blades and sewing machines in the name of empowerment.

We need someone who is accessible that we can have access to and table issue before him. That will deal with those issues because that is why we elected him to represent us, not Ndudi Elumelu who is locked somewhere and nobody can see him until almost another electoral period.

Ndudi Elumelu, thinks this is the last election where he manipulated the system to the detriment of the people and imposed himself on us in his third term in 2019.

An action which starred the hornet nest and caused so much disaffections among the Aniocha/Oshimili political class who have been victims of Ndudi Elumelu manipulation.

Ndudi’s shenanigan behaviors broke down completely the mutual understanding between the four local government to rotate the Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency seat in a single term bases.

It is commonplace to hear of ‘mutual agreement and rotation’ among Oshimili south, Oshimili north, Aniocha south and Aniocha north.

Why such agreement among the four local government in Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency was frustrated, abused and jettisoned by Ndudi Elumelu and his lieutenants is beyond comprehension.

For the Oshimili south, Oshimili north and the Aniocha south LGA who are principal victims of this manipulation, the mutual trust between the Oshimili's and Aniocha's of the same federal constituency would for a long time suffer frustration unless something bold and drastic is done about the imposition on the other three (3) local government in the federal constituency.

Nonetheless, signs are ominous that Ndudi Elumelu is in for the worst and humiliating defeat in this Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency since the inception of his declaration to aspire for that position.

Let me quickly add here that not all in Aniocha north are in support of Ndudi Elumelu imposition. Hence, to say that some discerning Aniocha's/ Oshimili's in the state are brooding over Ndudi’s ‘4th coming’ to the federal house of representatives is stating the obvious.

It is the duty of this minds therefore to call Ndudi Elumelu to order or at best desert him to keep the unity of purpose in Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency.

This is not intended to whip up undue sentiment or cry wolf where none exist. Yet, the truth must be told because only fairness, equity and justice can guarantee peaceful coexistence among people of diversified backgrounds.

It is sad that it is only in Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency that this kind of Ndudi’s impunity can take place.

Ndudi Elumelu had openly aborted the agreement entered into by the older generation of politicians from the Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency without the least respect for fairness and decency.

Unlike what is obtainable in other federal constituency of the state, the agreement to rotate the seat among the different local government was arrogantly messed up by this politics of attrition and personality assassination.

Rotation of political office in democratic settings for peaceful coexistence is the demonstration of an egalitarian society, not the repressive and hostile political atmosphere which Ndudi Elumelu action is capable of plunging Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency into should he have another smooth sail to the green chamber in 2023.

The questions most people of Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency are asking, are; what has changed this far to make, Hon, Ndudi Elumelu feel he can eat his cake and have it?

Why will Ndudi Elumelu, want to add salt to an injury after his third term in the green chamber had already caused the people disunity, pains and sorrow?

What makes him feel he is the only qualified person in the constituency to return to the house of representatives for the 4th term?

Is it his birthright or family property?

It is against this backdrop that we ask all the good people of the Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency to throw their weight by casting their votes for a conscientious and sellable, tested and trusted candidate from any other local government apart from Aniocha north for equity, fairness and justice.

I will personally sponsor one thousand youth to stage a peaceful protest across Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency against Ndudi Elumelu very soon, to educate our people about the way and manner Ndudi has been shortchanging the constituency; what happened with our viral audio conversation in 2015 is a child's play compared to what will happen in the coming days.

God bless Aniocha/Oshimili federal constituency

God bless Delta state

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

Chief Jerry Nkeweshe.
Owelle 1 of Onicha Olona.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha For President 2023 / Anambra Embattled Speaker, Uche Okafor Attacks Monarch / Kidnapped Methodist Prelate Was IPOB Right In Advising Kumuyi Not To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.