Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lets Get Sassy Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lets Get Sassy Here (6344 Views)

(babes Only), Lets Get Married In Nov/dec / Drop Ur Bb Pin And Lets Get To Know Each Other Well / Lola Lets Get Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2011
Rokky, I don't fancy that part of NL so I guess we should meet here. Tima's invited wink
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
hmmm I thought Tima was the one. shocked shocked shocked Are you trying to toy with two sisters heart? lipsrsealed

Tima am I invited?
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
no u are not grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nah u are wink wink wink
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2011
So loving this. My email notification seem to have a problem. Love you ladies kiss
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2011
u mr u got problem ooooo how can u love two sisters now
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Hotie Tima:

u mr u got problem ooooo how can u love two sisters now
yes oooooooo, I've never been this confused in my life. I luv ur body but luv Rokky's personality. wink
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2011
Blink, pls don't be confuse. Tima is the one I am only here as a friend.

And you are kinda fun to chat with. grin
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
My dear Rokky but you people are giving me no choice other than to be confused, If you had her body I won't even mention her but then again you are one sexy missy. kiss
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2011
Its always better to go for someone who you lust after. (well not for marriage but grin) so the passion can keep burning.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2011
Sadly enough that's what I'm trying to do but its so hard, my lust-o-meter is oscillating and my mind vacillating dangerously undecided I'm losing my mind sad hehehehe well its not that bad cool . We have to look for an amicable way for me to have the two of you grin Do not call me greedy or selfish, I'm just being african but non-conformist to tradition. Hhehehe kiss . See ya monday and all through the week. My weekends are sacred I stay away from my laptop. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Babe you hot o, chei. Been staring at ur hot body all day grin
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
Bye dear.

Stick with Tima. She is a good girl. And please don't just love my sister because of her body. cry cry

Her personality is also off the hook. Get to know her and you will see what I mean. wink
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by MMM2(m): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2011
Can i get :>(
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Who invited you here? tongue

Take yourself out and come back in when Tima or Blink come back.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2011
Rokky I'm sure of what I want and its you. How was your weekend. Missed you. kiss
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2011
I dont receive email notifications, I might just forget this project.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2011
Blink, you are really confused. grin grin grin
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 10:32am On Jul 19, 2011
very i tell u
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Blink, you are really confused. grin grin grin
Nah I'm no longer confused, its Rokiatu I want. Hotie please help me talk to her to buy my style. wink
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2011
no i am not anymore angry angry angry angry angry u want too many things at once didn't someone tell u that's bad tongue tongue tongue tongue

ur on ur own now
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

no i am not anymore angry angry angry angry angry u want too many things at once didn't someone tell u that's bad tongue tongue tongue tongue

your on your own now
Aww, its not like that sad sad please help me here. I'll take real good care of her wink wink kiss
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

your on your own now
I saw your thread. We could have talk about that stuff offline you know. (there is a huge missunderstanding and you are just blowing everything out of proportion.) undecided undecided undecided But since you decided to bring the matter on here of all places, then so be it girl. We will handle it here then.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2011
:-x :-x
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2011
angry angry angry she is all your just make sure she stay's away from my man okee

yeh i had to bring it on nl coz i am that serious girl stay away
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry she is all your just make sure she stay's away from my man okee

yeh i had to bring it on nl coz i am that serious girl stay away
Point noted

Rokky I think you should let her be, please stay away.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2011
Blink pls get serious. Don't get me angry pls.

This is a serious matter.

See this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=716160.msg8746185#msg8746185
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2011
rokiatu:

Blink pls get serious. Don't get me angry pls.

This is a serious matter.

See this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=716160.msg8746185#msg8746185
I thought this was a joke but from what I've seen its obvious its not. To say the least, I am very disappointed in the two of you. How can you quarrel over such a petty issue. You are both pretty ladies and shouldn't be fighting over a guy.

Tima I believe you are the eldest and should know better. This is real personal stuff. From what rokky is saying, your actions and thoughts are based on rumours. Will you believe what your friends say over what your sister says. Please retrace your steps.

Rokky as for you, please stay away from the guy even if he's your friend. If you've got a flirty poise naturally, reduce it when he's unavoidably around you.

Most importantly the three of you should sit and iron this issue out. If its possible abandon that thread just let it go.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by HotieTima(f): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2011
i am so sorry blinks182 but i will never fight with my sister for a guy. so take it easy

and i was lying i will help u get my sister if u want okee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2011
OMG blink took it so serious. I am sorry sha.

Tima wanted me to play along with her. I am truly very sorry.
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2011
I should be very angry but knowing it was just a joke gives me so much peace and happiness.

Then again you both need to be spanked until you faint. tongue
Re: Lets Get Sassy Here by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2011
hahahhaaha you got scared right? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! / 18 Sex Group Chat Phone Call Or Bbm Male And Female / Just Got Back From The Gym And Took Some Few Shotz.. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.