Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,664 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is This Business Model Right For You? (low Content Publishing With Amazon KDP) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is This Business Model Right For You? (low Content Publishing With Amazon KDP) (240 Views)

Low Content Books On Amazon KDP And How They Make You Lots Of Money / Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / 200k Weekly Indoors . Why I Quite My Job For This Business Model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Business Model Right For You? (low Content Publishing With Amazon KDP) by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 17, 2022
Like any business model out there, low-content publishing on Amazon isn’t for everyone.
While you can go from idea generation to making sales within your first week, it does take some time for the momentum to build and, like any other business, it requires patience, dedication, and commitment to reap the enormous rewards.

In addition, because you will be publishing your books on Amazon, this income stream will be tied to an ever-changing platform that requires you to play by their rules, meaning you won’t have full control of this portion of your business.

Therefore, it is advisable to use this business model to create a Low-Maintenance Side- Business that can bring in thousands of dollars of side income, or using it as a stepping stone on the path to building a business that is entirely your own and 100% in your control.

With all of this in mind, you’ll know that low-content publishing is for you if:

✅ You want to create a lucrative, low-maintenance passive income stream that requires little to no upfront investment or ongoing expenses.

✅ You’d like to create a side income to reach a financial goal, such as paying off debt or saving for a down payment, vacation fund, new car, college tuition, etc.

✅ You’d like to create a financial cushion that allows you to leave your job and pursue your dream business.

✅ You have the commitment, dedication, and patience necessary to build your low-content publishing business over time.

Low-content publishing may not be for you if:

✅ You want to depend on it indefinitely as your primary source of income.

✅ You’re looking to “get rich quick”.

✅ You’re not willing to dedicate at least 3-5 hours per week to building your low-content publishing business

READY TO GET STARTED?

Let me be your guide by showing you how to build a profitable side-business selling Low content books on Amazon.

Reach out to me on WhatsApp via (0-8-0-6-8-9-1-5-0-0-2).

(1) (Reply)

Resources For Women In Tech Beginners / Soccer Career / Call For Applications: Young Founders Programme 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.