Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn (48112 Views)

US Rapper Dababy Buys Chips In Lagos Traffic, Gives Hawker $100 (VIDEO) / “I Used Two Packets Of Wool Every 5 Hours To Clean Your Smelly Anus”, Tonto Dike / "Your Head Is Full Of Popcorn & Groundnut"-Bizzyaski Slams Rude Follower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Karleb(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2022
He just gave the guy some people salary. cheesy
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by iRepNaija1: 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
DaBaby hits women and forces himself on women. There are videos out there if anyone tries to accuse me of lying. Please don't promote him on this website.
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
Yankee101:
The naija driver wan do bad belle!? He bought a few and paid, this one say bring the whole thing

I surprised nobody notice this, the naija driver wan carry all the popcorn self because e pain am, serious bad belle

4 Likes

Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by toujurs: 4:47pm On May 17, 2022
javaRookie:
Davido to give Dababy his first hit song. grin
u be idiot
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by rickleye: 4:48pm On May 17, 2022
12345baba:
First time hearing of dababy

Didnt know he was Nigerian
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by toujurs: 4:49pm On May 17, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

I surprised nobody notice this, the naija driver wan carry all the popcorn self because e pain am, serious bad belle
Na nigeria for you, na hunger dey bring bad belle. Some rich men still have this mentality in nigeria, they would want to use you to stupor, because he or she pays you per month.
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Aolfooties(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
Every hustler have a pay day.

Check my signature for quality slide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Roozzaay(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2022
javaRookie:

Quit smoking bro cheesy cheesy
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by toujurs: 4:54pm On May 17, 2022
seunmohmoh:
Dababy mybaby��
I can be your Baby too cheesy
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Soso990240(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
javaRookie:
Dababy "Bop on Broadway" on YouTube alone is bigger than the whole streaming Davido has on YouTube. I spit facts, so stop disrespecting people simply because u don't know them
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Linusjnr(m): 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
With Roddy Rich (Rockstar)
My ringtone grin

flexyrule:
Woo, woo
I pull up like
How you pull up, Baby? How you pull up? (Oh)
How you pull up? I pull up (Seth in the kitchen)
Let's go

Brand new Lamborghini, f*ck a cop car
With the pistol on my hip like I'm a cop (yeah, yeah, yeah)
Have you ever met a real nigg*a rockstar?
This ain't no guitar, bitch, this a Glock (woo)
My Glock told me to promise you gon' squeeze me (woo)
You better let me go the day you need me (woo)
Soon as you up me on that nigg*a, get to bustin' (woo)
And if I ain't enough, go get the chop
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Whizzy080(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdp9QsJr1TZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
so you expected him to quickly exchange his dors so he can trade in Nigeria
What if that was the least amount on him but he needed popcorn badly
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by King44(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
javaRookie:
Really!!! Dababy that has been topping US hot 100 like play
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Soso990240(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
GraceofGodlocat:
And it became news
How much is $100 again
Can u pay 70k for a bowl of Popcorn? Bad mind people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by johndho(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2022
No be zazoo way na 200 naira him dey give out. $100 na 60k now
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Mokason288(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
justscorchone:

Since them born me and you, shey Naija govt don spend reach $100 for our head before?
I spend it all the time on my self

I don’t wait for your government to do shit for me
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

I spend it all the time on my self

I don’t wait for your government to do shit for me

Exactly so allow this our fellow man relish him unexpected blessings.
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by ofuonyebi: 5:09pm On May 17, 2022
how i pity the poor hawker ..
why not allow the innocent to be and just thank God
na everything una they publish for Naigeria
no wonder if governor pooo everybody must hear

for this Nigeria wey them they kill person for just #500
Naim una dey announce and dey show somebody wey u dask $100?
Na only God go safe the innocent hawker make he no fall victim of many katakata
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Burgerlomo: 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
Thank you for supporting the hawker in your own little way, my nigga is having a best time of his life in Naija.
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
Who's dababy undecided..is this one a rapper too? Like Snoop?dmx? Tupac?lil Wayne? Lol. IGk and shitty artiste be like bread and butter.. once heard one young dreadlock wearing dude reffering to Davido and Wizkid as rappers! grin..dababy indeed.. even Meek Mill will give this one a run for him dalla. ..no be every artiste from Yankee hot!

1 Like

Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by YourFavorite21(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
irunoko:
Yahoo plus boy.he don go do Juju to renew his money grin tongue
Dababy is not a Nigerian o
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Bbbw: 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
Oh
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Deeprooted: 5:20pm On May 17, 2022
Him get luck say the slave trade favor him papa if not APC for don show him pepper!

Dababy beta go do Thanksgiving
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2022
Awww
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by DaInferno(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
GraceofGodlocat:
And it became news
How much is $100 again
58k sir
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by planetx: 5:23pm On May 17, 2022
Da what? Never heard of him before.
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by planetx: 5:24pm On May 17, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Make the guy go buy BTC sharperly
BTC that is nose diving like Buhari's economy.
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by GreatAxeMan: 5:24pm On May 17, 2022
DaBaby is 10 times bigger than Davido in world music

javaRookie:
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by BarrElChapo(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:
Ka gini wa mezie?

And so what?

Afo ojo undecided
Re: DaBaby Pays Lagos Hawker $100 For Few Packets Of Popcorn by smile11s(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

Just negodu that driver? Serious bad belle. E pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Chats Of Mofe Duncan Flirting With Side Chick On Instagram / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Weird/Bad Dressing Habits (Photos) / Timaya Asks For God's Forgiveness For 'Ukwu' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.