Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building (29960 Views)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene / Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by jude33084(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2022
Do they sell gas around the primary?

This signature is not of gas explosion nor bomb explosion IMO undecided
Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by Mrpojj(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2022
Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by achimendy(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2022
Golan007:
Gas cylinders.

May their souls rest in peace.

Don't mind those saying is gas cylinder, it was a suicide bomber who did that. It was in my area it happened.

They are trying to cover up the whole thing.
Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by achimendy(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2022
jude33084:
Do they sell gas around the primary?

This signature is not of gas explosion nor bomb explosion IMO undecided

It was a suicide bomber that did that. They dont sell gas anywhere there.

It happened in my area, they just want to cover up the whole thing.
Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by achimendy(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2022
Golan007:

You were there?

The report says gas cylinders.

It's no gas explosion bro, it's a suicide bomber that did that.
It happened in my area they are trying to cover up the whole thing.

Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by achimendy(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/7131044/many-feared-dead-explosion-rocks#112912862

https://www.nairaland.com/7131221/gas-exploded-kano-not-bomb

SOURCE

It was a bomblast , not gas explosion.

It happened in my area.
APC and their Lies.
Re: Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building by ozo13(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na today dem dey fool you? You no de taya? Believe it's gas explosion at your own risk. Even the one sanwoolu claimed was caused by gas explosion in Lagos, which killed some students of a Catholic church was refuted. There was no even a single gas plant or seller in that area, to think of gas explosion in the first place . Yet, they concluded the explosion was as a result of gas.

No be curse. Another one wouid still happen in same kano before 2023 and they'd deceive you again that it's gas explosion. That was what they said when the first suicide bomber struck during Jonathan era. It's called damage control. They even said Nigerians loved to enjoy life and suicide bombing claim would be a joke in Nigeria because it was alien to us lol. By the time multiple explosions took place and they couldn't attribute it to gas explosion, they had to call a spade a spade and the trend continued. Gas explosion my foot in an area housing a private school mainly southerners who died in scores.
If gas explodes, the whole area would be in flames not that kind of rubbles seen, houses, vehicles and human would be burnt beyond recognition sef. Gas explosion is even worse than when petrol tanker spills fuel and guts fire.
my brother they gave a foolish report oo.even the journalist out there didn't do their work of reporting deligently.
I jus read few days ago it was actually an explosive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate / Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves / Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.