Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber (889 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Successionist(m): 3:23pm On May 17, 2022

Since I was born and now that I’m getting old, I have never seen where gas explosion will occur without fire. In fact, it’s firefighters that will come put out the fire. But this is Nigeria where miracles happen always. Naija I hail ooo.
https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1526555438938042371?s=19

An eye witness told vanguard they saw a male suicide bomber detonate an explosive but the police says it was a gas explosion. Who are we to doubt the police? I believe ooo, it was a gas explosion. Let citizens know what they are up against. Say the truth!

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1526562618567184384?t=yW51dBrlR5fh2x9oRMvD8g&s=19

1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Zonefree(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2022
Any person or group of persons that believed it's gas explosion should have his/her brains examined.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Maxymilliano(m): 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
Where is the link to the Vanguard reportage to confirm before swallowing this news hook, line and sinker
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by DeadorAlive(f): 3:27pm On May 17, 2022
The painful thing is that, that school is a Christian school.
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by youngeagle(m): 3:31pm On May 17, 2022
I pity a southerner that will emerge as the Nigerian president, those cursed region will make sure they ruin the country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by ChoCho54(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
The crime scene should tell which one it is
Security agencies under buhari have all embarked on massive image laundering, but their plans to lie their way through won't work.
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Komu1048(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
North y r u doing Nigeria like this
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by baliyubla: 3:36pm On May 17, 2022
It’s all about 2023. Some people want to hold on to power no matter what.

But who in his right senses targets a school filled with kids.
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by ChoCho54(f): 3:37pm On May 17, 2022
youngeagle:
I pity a southerner that will emerge as the Nigerian president, those cursed region will make sure they ruin the country
Aswear!

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by lwisee: 3:39pm On May 17, 2022
The speed at which the police jumped into conclusion is alarming.
I doubt if a cylinder could cause such damage

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by limeta(f): 3:47pm On May 17, 2022
Gas explosion without fire
Police concludes even before they got there.

Since many southerners will argue that it is gas explosion lets leave it at that .
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Oplomo: 4:14pm On May 17, 2022
Stupid southerners continue insulting Biafrans who are actually the most foresighted people in the contraption..

Every Christian or southerner who hates MNK is a slave of the Jihadists, without knowing it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Christistruth00: 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Iykopee(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:
Stupid southerners continue insulting Biafrans who are actually the most foresighted people in the contraption..

Every Christian or southerner who hates MNK is a slave of the Jihadists, without knowing it.

Nobody from the East hates a Biafra with clear cut path to disintegration. What they don't like is the foolishness associated with the struggle that is currently playing out through unknown gun men

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by SirBlack999(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
Has explotion with no fire. I pity any Igbo in the north that is one Nigerianist
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Perfectbeing(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
Oplomo:

Then give me just one reason why you hate Awolowo. He was a man who saw tomorrow and wanted a clause in the constitution giving every region the chance to secede. But Azikiwe frustrated the motion. So tell me why you hated Awolowo for the same reason you loved Ojukwu and now MNK?
Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by tutudesz: 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
Honestly I really don't care what caused the explosion, Northerner can use whatever to kill themselves undecided

Re: Deji Adeyanju : Eyes Witness Told Vanguard They Saw A Male Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 17, 2022
youngeagle:

They have been doing it under the rule of their son Buhari...for the last seven years...meaning that whoever is in power, they will still do the same thing.

Which is why whoever takes over in 2023, should develop strategies to deal with the issues and problems there, instead of just giving up before them take over.

I hope a Southerner wins, so that s/he can beat this problem well, and history judges him or her with great honour.

(1) (Reply)

Video: I Am Not Desparate To Become Nigeria President-peter Obi / 28 Killed, Dozens Wounded As Herdsmen Open Fire Inside Catholic Church In Ondo / Nigerian Population By United States Statistics (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.