Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

ASSU STRIKE: Make Money Online As A Student With These Profitable Business Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ASSU STRIKE: Make Money Online As A Student With These Profitable Business Idea (278 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / Make Money Online As A Student With Studentnaija Income Program / How You Can Start Investing As A Student Or Young Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASSU STRIKE: Make Money Online As A Student With These Profitable Business Idea by Favour0816: 3:33pm On May 17, 2022
Do you want to know how to make money online in Nigeria as a student without investment? Now is not the time to collect capital to start a business. All you need is some creativity and energy. Be focused, persistent, and consistent. Hold on to these three principles, then any business that is built will surely succeed

I know how it feels when you don’t have enough money to cater for yourself while studying at either secondary school or university level, from trying to pay for books or handouts or even your friends’ group outing, especially when you’re a female student.

HERE’S MY STORY, HOW I MADE MONEY AS A STUDENT

Thanks to INTERNET, I made my first $100 as a student on FACEBOOK by just selling a Facebook group. What an idea… With $100, you can buy what you like and also pay your school fees.

If you understand BTC well you’ll know the -$10 was charged fee. But OMG! Then I was scammed of the money, while trying to sell the BTC, the only money I used was about 5k then, sad…. I was new to the game. But the idea wasn’t stolen from me and today I know how to generate thousands of active members to a group and sell it off.

For undergraduate students, the internet is essentially a miniature universe full of money-making opportunities. While it’s important for a student to focus on what he’s being taught in the classroom, supplementing such scholastic activities with a lucrative internet side hustle isn’t a bad idea at all.

ILL BE DROPING SOME IDEAS HERE, BUT THE FULL LIST AND GUIDIANCE IS ON THE WEBPAGE BELLOW

ASense flipping
Website flipping
Software development
Become a translator even as a student.
Start a podcast
Sell courses on Udemy
Virtual Tutoring
Virtual assistant
Virtual Tutoring
Online graphic designing
Sell courses on Udemy
Sell Books and Stories Online
Online graphic designing
Dropshipping
Publish ebooks
App development.
Taking online surveys
Sell on Etsy
Email marketing
Run Google AdWords for people
Become a YouTuber
Facebook marketing
Freelance writing.
Trading bitcoin
Websites and app Testing

READ HOW YOU CAN IMPLEMENT THIS IDEA + OTHR 32 OTHER IDEAS TO PURSUE SAPA.....

https://randomtalks.com.ng/make-money-online-in-nigeria-as-a-student/

THANKS...

(1) (Reply)

Crytocurrency: Get Free 500k Shib To Do BNB Staker / Clean Paypal Available / I Need This Box To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.