Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration (15132 Views)

Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion / Kano Explosion: 9 Bodies Recovered From The Rubble Of Collapsed Building / Gunshots As Hoodlums Attack Soldiers At Kano Explosion Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by jmoore(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2022
Why will they shift it because of gas explosion?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by OlamiDC: 3:55pm On May 17, 2022
hmmm it's well!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
V
God punish you
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by eraly(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
If it is gas explosion truly, why are they shifting anniversary?

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Freebills12: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian Air Force shifting their program because of gas cylinder explosion. If you believe that this is gas cylinder explosion think twice. They are afraid that those set the bomb might also target them.

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:56pm On May 17, 2022
Useless uncircumcised idiats

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Miracle2020: 4:02pm On May 17, 2022
baliyubla:
The NPF is a disgrace, waiting for them to come turn around and confirm that it was actually a suicide bomber that was out to kill Christian kids.
stop looking for bad news.
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by royal231(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:
I believe we are d architect of our own destruction.
from d north that have problem of religion and banditry
To the east that is full of hate and bitterness.
Down to the west where the love 4 money is fuelling human rituals.
Nigeria is in this mess bcus of Nigerians

say no to mkpurumiri, madness and cannibalism cheesy

Nigeria is in a mess because of the Europeans who merged us together.. There was nothing like Nigeria before..

If our ancestors saw tommorow they would av said God Forbid..

I am looking to sue the European union and Britain as regards to The Indegenous tribes in Nigeria.. And how they destroyed our traditions.. And way of life generally..

Bini people have recovered their artifacts.. We want to. Recover our Indegenous identity..

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by 9japride(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:

[color=#006600][/color]

Who does not know the extreme hatred you have for Igbos here in nairaland. At times I wonder if you guys do this trolling just to pass time or it's a kind of paid work? It's absurd. You all think by repeating that Igbos are bitter will change the mind of people? Action speaks louder than words. Everyone in Nigeria knows those who are barbaric fantastics and also the cunning ones. Keep hating.
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Awoleesu(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2022
CAN declares nationwide protest slated for next Sunday and feelers from the north is that the motherfuckers are doing everything to frustrate the mass action...

Beginning with Hell-Rufai banning any religious procession in Kaduna, to Sule begging for shelving the protest in Nasarrawa, to Katsina planning political mega rally for same date etc...

Whoever thinks the entire northern muslims are not glad about the murder of Debo is deluded!

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by 43Ronin: 4:29pm On May 17, 2022
DMerciful:
South needs to breakup from the North to save lives and live in peace!

Quickly cos the terrorism is fast spreading. Only a fool will think its a gas explosion in a secondary school in the north.

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by hope4nigeria(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
baliyubla:
The NPF is a disgrace, waiting for them to come turn around and confirm that it was actually a suicide bomber that was out to kill Christian kids.
it's very unfurtunate Nigerian police quickly claim its gas explosion, did they think everyone are daft like them?
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by SSIPON(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
geezonaire1415:

Some people will just open mouth waaaah to get traffic on their post. The event was already postponed yesterday evening 16 May 2022 but the explosion occurred today 17 May 2022 due to gas cylinder explosion not a bomb explosion oh. Poster, please have small fear of God before you conclude and post. Get your facts right please.

Lmao, you are very wrong. It was a bomb. I stay in Sabon Gari, Kano. Don't mind what the news media is telling you. I was in the toilet taking my bath when I heard the blast. No body sells gas in that area (ABA road). It happened a shop near a school. They are currently excavating the area and removing bodies and flesh. If it was a gas explosion, why is there no fire. I stay in the street close to ABA road (I won't mention it for the sake of my privacy) by the way. I went there and saw the thing with my korokoro eyes. No be gas be that. It has to be some sort of explosive.

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by hope4nigeria(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
Miracle2020:
stop looking for bad news.
you are a hopeless Alumajiri.
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by David160(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by mark4u101: 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmmmm,it's well ooo
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Acefaruk: 4:52pm On May 17, 2022
baliyubla:
your mumu no get part 2
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Charly68: 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
No peace ,no light ,no water ,no school for university students , no security,the nation is sick and you are celebrating;what are you celebrating?

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by corbanstevee: 5:03pm On May 17, 2022
Na wa oooo…Shebi this government people say no be bomb blast na…why’s NAF afraid of hosting its event! Is it because of small GAS ⛽️ explosion �����

Yeye people who likes to cover up the truth with lame reasons.
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by gennny: 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
triple996:

What you define as hate is East stating facts like Buhari isn't competent to lead Nigeria, or calling Tinubu sick and corrupt, which of these is a lie?

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Oxtertee(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
SensualMan:
reported that the Suicide Bomber identified as Abdullahi Olanipekun Abdulaziz shouted ALLAHU AKBAR!!! and then off it went.

Oga remove "Olanipekun" for that ur post before u enter case.
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Bigchristo: 5:29pm On May 17, 2022
Ademola47:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/kano-explosion-nigerian-air-force-shifts-58-anniversary-celebration/
But NPF said it’s a gas explosion why shifting the 58th anniversary? Una go Dey disgrace una self upandan grin grin grin
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Samkenedy: 5:36pm On May 17, 2022
Baloranking:
Gas explosion indeed
. It's not a gas explosion I live in kano and lost a sidling to this bomb explosion
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
I thought they said it was a gas explosion?
Na wow o
Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by Ademola47(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2022
geezonaire1415:

Some people will just open mouth waaaah to get traffic on their post. The event was already postponed yesterday evening 16 May 2022 but the explosion occurred today 17 May 2022 due to gas cylinder explosion not a bomb explosion oh. Poster, please have small fear of God before you conclude and post. Get your facts right please.

Why not click on the source link to verify the authenticity of the post?

It was published on Vanguard (one of the foremost media houses in Nigeria) website this afternoon.

Do you think I have time for posting yesterday's publication as today's? For what?

See attached screenshot

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by NairaMaster1(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2022
geezonaire1415:

Where have you seen a gas explosion without fire?

1 Like

Re: Kano Explosion: Air Force Shifts 58th Anniversary Celebration by NairaMaster1(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2022
geezonaire1415:

Where have you seen a gas explosion without fire?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Reliance On Export Of Raw Materials, Disease That Needs Urgent Cure / Man Calls Out Voters With Bell As Polls Open For By-Election In Surulere / Ambassador Segun Olusola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.