Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice (1544 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters / Who Are These Boko Harams? - Nabbed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by nduchucks: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2011
I've always believed that MEND is an terrorist organization made up of criminal gangs financed by politicians for financial gains. Their calls for self determination of the ND people is nothing but a ruse. They kidnap and bomb innocent citizens, blow up oil installations and pipelines to facilitate their bunkering and criminal activities.

At the end of the day, the region remains as polluted as ever, the people remain poorer than church rats.

Boko haram is now throwing bombs on a daily basis and has the government on the ropes. One would think that, this would be the best time for MEND to escalate its activities and demands for justice and their own 'nation'. But guess what, MEND has never been about the self determination of the  ND people. The thieves and thugs who are members of MEND benefit from the status quo. This is the reason why their sponsors, the thieving politicians and bunkerers have told them to return to their rat holes and remain silent. Since Boko Haram stepped up their game, there has been No bomb threats, no bombing, no kidnapping, no blowing up of major oil facilities e.t.c. by MEND

To all members of MEND, I say you have been exposed as common criminals and terrorists.  Shame on you people.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Dyt(f): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2011
same ppl behind everyth
self-centred goats
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by CHouse: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2011
i think the amnesty program disorganised them, they may have to regroup in times like this.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2011
what i don't understand in your post is, did you mean Boko Haramees are better than Mend or what ?? Mend are far better than Boko haramees, they are kidnapping not taking human shelter, If boko haramees are true born of their fathers let them have a base like mend, let them have a uniform and distinguish themselves from civilian. Let them come out koro koro like Mend. The useless organisation are taking shelter with civilian and carry out their atrocities. If they want to win my support let them unveil their bases. I'm optimistic our brutal armies will lynch them in a night. But now look at the civilian casualities they'r coursing, with a wide merging you can't call haramees warriors and call MEND cowards,unless you are a hypocrite.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by jmaine: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

what i don't understand in your post is, did you mean  Boko Haramees are better than Mend or what ?? Mend are far better than Boko haramees, they are kidnapping not taking human shelter, If boko haramees are true born of their fathers let them have a base like mend, let them have a uniform and distinguish themselves from civilian. Let them come out koro koro like Mend. The useless organisation are taking shelter with civilian and carry out their atrocities. If they want to win my support let them unveil their bases. I'm optimistic our brutal armies will lynch them in a night. But now look at the civilian casualities they'r coursing, with a wide merging you can't call haramees warriors and call MEND cowards,unless you are a hypocrite.

One Solid bear Hug for you . . . grin grin . .

@ OP, what is the motive of your thread . . .so this carnage is giving you pleasures and you are praying for more right . .because you feel you are far away from the troubled zones,thus feeling insulated from whatever mayhem that is brewing and might brew  lipsrsealed  . . . Guy, make you pack your kini well jare . . .or else you wan castrate  angry .
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by russellino: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

what i don't understand in your post is, did you mean Boko Haramees are better than Mend or what ?? Mend are far better than Boko haramees, they are kidnapping not taking human shelter, If boko haramees are true born of their fathers let them have a base like mend, let them have a uniform and distinguish themselves from civilian. Let them come out koro koro like Mend. The useless organisation are taking shelter with civilian and carry out their atrocities. If they want to win my support let them unveil their bases. I'm optimistic our brutal armies will lynch them in a night. But now look at the civilian casualities they'r coursing, with a wide merging you can't call haramees warriors and call MEND cowards,unless you are a hypocrite.

Fancy dinner? wink
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by ektbear: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2011
MEND is under no obligation to ramp up their activities just because Boko Haram is. This is pretty silly reasoning, dude.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2011
They are both terror-unleashing organizations.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2011
thank God ur brother answered you! @ndu shehu
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Katsumoto: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2011
ekt_bear:

MEND is under no obligation to ramp up their activities just because Boko Haram is. This is pretty silly reasoning, dude.

+ 1

OP

Are you suggesting that MEND should engage Boko Haram or that MEND should go into competition with Boko Haram to ascertain who is more adept at destruction? At the end of the day, they are two different organisations with different objectives and consequently will have different strategy.

Pepsi may respond to a new soft drink introduction from Coke but it would be foolish for ExxonMobil to respond to such initiatives.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Obiagu1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2011
A beg, make MEND step aside. Boko Haram is the real deal now, they are teaching MEND how to bomb. cool

What I need from Boko Haram is to bomb the police, the military, banks, and government institutions without relenting. Bomb them till the country scatter. More grease to your oily elbows.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
i dey laff
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by ektbear: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2011
Katsumoto:

Pepsi may respond to a new soft drink introduction from Coke but it would be foolish for ExxonMobil to respond to such initiatives.

Lol. Bolded gave me a visual of the leader of Mend complaining somewhere in the creeks about losing market share to Boko Haram grin
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Dyt(f): 9:29pm On Jul 14, 2011
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by tpia5: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2011
they're all working for the same boss.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2011
Werent they recently settled with amnesty money?

Or they could be working together or . . . .

One would think MASSOBs would also use this opportunity too. Sth fishy is definitely going on in Nigeria.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2011
o.p, i honestly dont get you. you want MEND to travel all the from the Niger Delta to engage Boko Haram? to what purpose if i may ask?
FYI, MEND stands for Movement for the Emancipation Niger Delta.
anything outside the Niger Delta should be no concern of theirs. That's why they were heavily criticised when they bombed Lagos.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by wesley80(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
@OP And your sick followers;
Sometimes, its not that hard to tell some posts on this forum were actually made by humans without their heads intact, or wld a normal human be calling for more carnage with the daily needless bloodletting that's already on? Does this look like a competition to u? Are u guys so dumb u cant understand that its humans like u that r loosing their lives daily? If u guys r so bloodthirsty why not dig your fangs into your mothers and fathers and have your fill? Nonsese.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by nduchucks: 12:41am On Jul 15, 2011
ekt_bear:

What kind of an opprobrious post is this? Where in my post did I suggest that MEND is under any obligation to ramp of their activities just because Boko Haram is? Did you read the post at all?

Katsumoto:

Are you suggesting that MEND should engage Boko Haram or that MEND should go into competition with Boko Haram to ascertain who is more adept at destruction? At the end of the day, they are two different organizations with different objectives and consequently will have different strategy.
I don’t believe that even you missed the point I was making, stop pretending jor. Competition with Boko Haram ke?
What I was attempting to do in the post was to open the yansh of MEND’s, the same way I open yours, FACE’s, and other intellectuals who come here and attempt to rewrite history.
If MEND is serious about the emancipation of ND, is this not the right time for them to squeeze the government, now that Boko haram has the gov’t on the ropes? Instead of putting the squeeze on the government when the government would rather not deal with additional problems, they’ve remained completely silent. In the meantime our people in the ND remain poor and marginalized, our land remains polluted, and our youths remain unemployed. No one is saying that MEND should use the same strategy as Boko Haram.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by nduchucks: 12:52am On Jul 15, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

Abu-Maryam, believe it or not, I am in complete agreement with what you wrote up there. You asked: “did you mean Boko Haramees are better than Mend or what ??” The answer is, absolutely not. Both organizations have killed innocent Nigerians and as such are criminal murderers. You closed your post with the statement “you can't call haramees warriors and call MEND cowards,unless you are a hypocrite.” Guess what? I am in complete agreement with that statement as well. I’ve never called Boko Haramees warriors.
I assumed that your post was written ‘tongue-in-cheek’ or that you misunderstood mine. All I am saying is that MEND is not what it claims to be. dan'uwa na, read my comments to Katsumoto.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by nduchucks: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2011
careytommy:

o.p, i honestly dont get you. you want MEND to travel all the from the Niger Delta to engage Boko Haram? to what purpose if i may ask?
FYI, MEND stands for Movement for the Emancipation Niger Delta.
anything outside the Niger Delta should be no concern of theirs. That's why they were heavily criticised when they bombed Lagos.

wesley80:

@OP And your sick followers;
Sometimes, its not that hard to tell some posts on this forum were actually made by humans without their heads intact, or wld a normal human be calling for more carnage with the daily needless bloodletting that's already on? Does this look like a competition to u? Are u guys so dumb u cant understand that its humans like u that r loosing their lives daily? If u guys r so bloodthirsty why not dig your fangs into your mothers and fathers and have your fill? Nonsese.

Forgive me, you posters above are dimwits who lack English comprehension. Did you people read my post at all? Awon olodo rabata

df2006:

thank God your brother answered you!

what brought you out of your hole? The herdsmen? cheesy
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by wesley80(m): 1:23am On Jul 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

What I was attempting to do in the post was to open the yansh of MEND’s, the same way I open yours, FACE’s,  and other intellectuals who come here and attempt to rewrite history.
If MEND is serious about the emancipation of ND, is this not the right time for them to squeeze the government, now that Boko haram has the gov’t on the ropes?  Instead of putting the squeeze on the government when the government would rather not deal with additional problems, they’ve remained completely silent. In the meantime our people in the ND remain poor and marginalized, our land remains polluted, and our youths remain unemployed. No one is saying that MEND should use the same strategy as Boko Haram.

There r better ways to convey a message than by sounding ridiculously callous. See how many followers u've made that barely understood what u meant! Any surprise that boko haram are bombing everything on site in the name of followership?
Concerning MEND, I think they've moved on. A couple of months ago I was about submitting a bid for a contract in one of the oil majors when a friend in their employ called me out and advised me to consider bidding for something else as i stood absolutely no chance, i asked him why and his answer was straight 4word; Tompolo had also submitted a bid!
These guys have been empowered and IMO have achieved something laudable, gone r the days when people in the delta were scorned at when they submitted bids, now they r a force to be respected and a number of them have legions of welders and other artisans under their employment. Some still obtain contracts and sell off, but all in all, its more of a plus than a minus considering these were contracts usually handed out to complete strangers in the past. So tell me, na who go throw the bombs?
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by aljharem3: 1:36am On Jul 15, 2011
@ndu chuks

If i am correct

your message is talking about MEND being a hypocrite and was used as a weapon for GEJ presidency. and now that GEJ is the president MEND seized terrorising people.

ndu chuks please comfirm if my assumssion is right smiley
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by ektbear: 1:56am On Jul 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

What kind of an opprobrious post is this? Where in my post did I suggest that MEND is under any obligation to ramp of their activities just because Boko Haram is? Did you read the post at all?

This is a Kobojunkie-style dodge by you. Anyway, I'll (probably) address your post in a few hours, if someone doesn't beat me to it.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by nduchucks: 2:01am On Jul 15, 2011
@Alh-Harem, MEND is much worse that hypocrites. That organization is nothing but thieves, oil bunkerers, kidnappers, and murderers of innocent Nigerians. If they were serious about the emancipation of Niger Delta, they would have stepped up their game, given the government's current predicaments.

wesley80:

There r better ways to convey a message than by sounding ridiculously callous. See how many followers u've made that barely understood what u meant! Any surprise that boko haram are bombing everything on site in the name of followership?
Concerning MEND, I think they've moved on. A couple of months ago I was about submitting a bid for a contract in one of the oil majors when a friend in their employ called me out and advised me to consider bidding for something else as i stood absolutely no chance, i asked him why and his answer was straight 4word; Tompolo had also submitted a bid!
These guys have been empowered and IMO have achieved something laudable, gone r the days when people in the delta were scorned at when they submitted bids, now they r a force to be respected and a number of them have legions of welders and other artisans under their employment. Some still obtain contracts and sell off, but all in all, its more of a plus than a minus considering these were contracts usually handed out to complete strangers in the past. So tell me, na who go throw the bombs?

Your own personal experience supports my initial post. The leaders of MEND like Tompolo do not really care about the emancipation of our people in ND, but about emancipating themselves from poverty. Go to Ogoni land today and you’ll still find fellow Nigerians living like animals – this is a disgrace to all Nigerians.  Your initial response to my post was imbalanced, I’m sorry to say, because of your prejudice against Northerners.  Calm down, reread my initial post, then read your response and you’ll quickly discover that you owe me an apology.  Since I’m anticipating that no apology would be forthcoming, I’ll simply call you olodo, in advance and issue a subsequent apology if I'm wrong.   smiley
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by aljharem3: 2:16am On Jul 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Alh-Harem, MEND is much worse that hypocrites. That organization is nothing but thieves, oil bunkerers, kidnappers, and murderers of innocent Nigerians. If they were serious about the emancipation of Niger Delta, they would have stepped up their game, given the government's current predicaments.

which means i was right
my view on this is the same as you

the name MEND is  Movement for the[b] Emancipation [/b]of the Niger Delta

now if so, then Jonathan is the president why did they stop the movement undecided

u see all this MEND, Boko haram, OPC and soon Massob Massoi(igbo) are all politcal weapon for selfish individuals to gain power

remember 1996-2005 when OPC was rampant, OBJ used them to get into power

MEND Gej/ edwin clark used them to get power

boko haram, TO me ciroma, IBB , atiku and co are using them to get to power 2015/2019

very soon peter obi too would use massob to get into power after this people

the reality is that power comes at a cost, well in this case it is the common man in nigeria

what MEND did was the beginning of the end of nigeria. QUOTE ME ON THIS

they even threaten to go civil war if GEJ is not made the president

just before the election in october 2010 , they bombed ABUJA killing 15 people to show that if GEJ does not become the president they will destroy this conutry

MEND INTRODUCED BOMBING AS A FORM OF TERRORISM TO NIGERIA

not only that, they bombed lagos and yet accuse the SW people of tribalism like they can do the same in balysea

now GEJ is the president, they stopped fighting for the  "Movement for the [size=14pt]Emancipation[/size] of the Niger Delta"

HYPOCRITES bunch of political weapons

the amount of people MEND killed alone is bad enough

NOW BOKO HARAM has joined the chase

"what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" i dey laff oooo

if mend can do so, then boko haram can do better so as to get power

IN eve of the elction when there was report that bombs and weapons was imported to the country

was there any investigation?   NO

now bombs everywhere, they want to investigate after the bombs have been circulated

MY BROTHER NDU CHUKS

just siddon they look as this funny country dey destroy slowly but surly
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by aljharem3: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2011
wesley80:

na them go throw the bomb

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-713500.0.html
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by wesley80(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Your own personal experience supports my initial post. The leaders of MEND like Tompolo do not really care about the emancipation of our people in ND, but about emancipating themselves from poverty. Go to Ogoni land today and you’ll still find fellow Nigerians living like animals – this is a disgrace to all Nigerians.  Your initial response to my post was imbalanced, I’m sorry to say, because of your prejudice against Northerners.  Calm down, reread my initial post, then read your response and you’ll quickly discover that you owe me an apology.  Since I’m anticipating that no apology would be forthcoming, I’ll simply call you olodo, in advance and issue a subsequent apology if I'm wrong.   smiley

Perhaps u're grossly uninformed or simply just a terrible analyst. MEND as we came to know it was brought together and given political teeth by -as we came to understand- Henry Orkar aka Jomo Gbomo, initially it was nothing but a bunch of home grown freedom fighters, cult and gang leaders and criminals operating independently with differing goals in the ND. While a number of them were genuinely interested in the well being of ND's, others were simply in it for the reward. Over time, a number of the genuine fighters realized they were only being used by Orkar and with their lives and the lives of members of their communities on the line, they reached a settlement that resulted in the training and empowerment of thousands of villagers who hitherto were rotting away in the creeks, earned the respect of oil companies that now GENUINELY view communities as stakeholders and automatically reduced Jomo Gbomo to throwing bombs in Abuja. Now depending on how u choose to look at it, this is a good deal of success for a ragtag army of village boys that had no 'Somali' training. You can sit there and call them names but it wasnt your neck that was on the line was it? and it wasnt your village and her defenceless inhabitants that were being destroyed were they? So how dare u? There was only so much these guys cld achieve and they did ok.
My friend, i have nothing against the North and i dont know what part of my comments so deceived you. BTW, you seem to pride yourself in your intelligence but so far there's yet to be a whisk of that coming from u on this thread so pls try n stay focused.
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by nduchucks: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2011
wesley80:

Perhaps u're grossly uninformed or simply just a terrible analyst. MEND as we came to know it was brought together and given political teeth by -as we came to understand- Henry Orkar aka Jomo Gbomo, initially it was nothing but a bunch of home grown freedom fighters, cult and gang leaders and criminals operating independently with differing goals in the ND. While a number of them were genuinely interested in the well being of ND's, others were simply in it for the reward. Over time, a number of the genuine fighters realized they were only being used by Orkar and with their lives and the lives of members of their communities on the line, they reached a settlement that resulted in the training and empowerment of thousands of villagers who hitherto were rotting away in the creeks, earned the respect of oil companies that now GENUINELY view communities as stakeholders and automatically reduced Jomo Gbomo to throwing bombs in Abuja. Now depending on how u choose to look at it, this is a good deal of success for a ragtag army of village boys that had no 'Somali' training. You can sit there and call them names but it wasnt your neck that was on the line was it? and it wasnt your village and her defenceless inhabitants that were being destroyed were they? So how dare u? There was only so much these guys cld achieve and they did ok.
My friend, i have nothing against the North and i dont know what part of my comments so deceived you. BTW, you seem to pride yourself in your intelligence but so far there's yet to be a whisk of that coming from u on this thread so pls try n stay focused.

Mallam Wesley80, you forgot to name the real sponsors of MENDs, former and/or present Governors, Presidential advisers, Presidents lipsrsealed and other politicians, in your epistle above.

BTW, my points remain valid and my guess that apologies will not come from thee was spot on. Carry go, chief NL analyst. You are probably not used to being called out, well here in NL, I will open ya yansh, Katsumoto’s yansh, ekt_bear's yansh, Dede1’s yansh, MEND’s and any other yansh that needs to be exposed.

Do yourself a favor and reread my first post, then read your initial response – you’ll find out right away that your prejudice and fears were unfounded. Use your discovery to improve yourself. olodo
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by wesley80(m): 12:54pm On Jul 15, 2011
^^^ Since u pride yourself in opening of yansh its safe to assume u r one helluva yansh licker aight?

BTW I read your post again as u recommended and your frustration seems to be pretty much obvious - A sadistic Biafra hopeful desperately praying for conflict in all regions of the country regardless of the cost to human lives or property all in the hope that the country disintegrates and you have your personal thieving Republic abi? Not a chance, if u want independence, Fight for it abi u dey fear starvation? Who do u expect to do your dirty work for u? Frigging coward, once beaten 4 DECADES SHY! Now which person nyash done open?
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by houvest: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I've always believed that MEND is an terrorist organization made up of criminal gangs financed by politicians for financial gains. Their calls for self determination of the ND people is nothing but a ruse. They kidnap and bomb innocent citizens, blow up oil installations and pipelines to facilitate their bunkering and criminal activities.

At the end of the day, the region remains as polluted as ever, the people remain poorer than church rats.

Boko haram is now throwing bombs on a daily basis and has the government on the ropes. One would think that, this would be the best time for MEND to escalate its activities and demands for justice and their own 'nation'. But guess what, MEND has never been about the self determination of the ND people. The thieves and thugs who are members of MEND benefit from the status quo. This is the reason why their sponsors, the thieving politicians and bunkerers have told them to return to their rat holes and remain silent. Since Boko Haram stepped up their game, there has been No bomb threats, no bombing, no kidnapping, no blowing up of major oil facilities e.t.c. by MEND

To all members of MEND, I say you have been exposed as common criminals and terrorists. Shame on you people.

You have just got what you wished for. Who next do you want to drag into the fray?
Re: Mend's Silence In These Boko Haram Times Is Deafening- Exposes Their Cowardice by houvest: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ Since u pride yourself in opening of yansh its safe to assume u r one helluva yansh licker aight?

BTW I read your post again as u recommended and your frustration seems to be pretty much obvious - A sadistic Biafra hopeful desperately praying for conflict in all regions of the country regardless of the cost to human lives or property all in the hope that the country disintegrates and you have your personal thieving Republic abi? Not a chance, if u want independence, Fight for it abi u dey fear starvation? Who do u expect to do your dirty work for u? Frigging coward, once beaten 4 DECADES SHY! Now which person nyash done open?

Wesley Are you for real? Why must you guys always drag Biafra into every discourse? Are you the only one on NL that does not know that NduChuks is a fulani man masquerading with an Igbo moniker? Even if he were Igbo,what's with you guys and Biafra? Does it mean that every Igboman that wants MEND to resurrect is a Biafra hopeful? Why not tackle the substance of his post without dragging in Biafra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Line Drawn In Owerri- Rochas Vs Ilomuanya / Crisis Looms In Osuni State Over Hijab / Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.