Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners (1803 Views)

Easiest Affiliate Marketing Opportunity To Make Money Fast / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / Discover The Easiest Way To Win TEF 2020 Grant By an Alumnus; Join Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by OnlineMarketers: 4:25pm On May 17, 2022
I decide to share this article at this time when everyone is looking for a means to make money online. I have come to discover that anyone can make legit money online with the right information and guidance.

This method is very easy, even a beginner can start making money from affiliate marketing if the method is followed properly.

This technique utilizes Reddit rooms called sub-reddits with Facebook groups. I am sure you will find it very helpful even if you are just getting started online.

Step 1
Find a subreddit where all of it’s members are experiencing a common issue. Ideally under 50k members, but this may work for larger groups as well (I’ve only tried smaller ones).

For example, /TMJ is a subreddit for people who have jaw issues (clicking, soreness, etc). It only has 30k members. /Brainfog is a subreddit for people who experience mental confusion/memory issues and it currently has a measly 12k members. /Eyefloaters is a subreddit for people suffering from vision anomalies and it doesn’t even have 4k members! Posts are made every day on these completely untapped subreddits. I’m not going to reveal the niche I used obvious reasons, but there are thousands out there and the moderators are not nearly as strict.

They key to this entire method is finding a subreddit that’s based around a particular problem.

Step 2
Once you’ve done that, throw together a quick Facebook group for whatever niche you choose. For example, if you’re targeting people that experience brain fog, the page should be based around finding solutions for that problem. Add a few generic posts and make it look pretty. Facebook gives you the option to have custom requirements for new users to join a group, so make it mandatory that each person provides their name and email address to join.

Step 3
Find an affiliate offer related to your niche. One quick search on Clickbank resulted in a perfect offer to promote to people suffering from brainfog: If you can’t find a relevant offer on Clickbank, search a different network. I personally utilize almost every CPA network that exists, and you should too.

Read the full article here https://blog.tuplea.com.ng/the-easiest--technique/

1 Share

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2022
Take advantage of the special Website and Digital Marketing Services being offered by Tuplea.

Call 08132380951 or 08089112717
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
Call/chat 08089112717 or 08132380951
for your website and Digital Marketing Services to enjoy the June Special offer.

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by Danisaint112(m): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2022
Let me book space before I read comment will come later...

Between here is how you can claim 0.048 Digibyte token every 60 seconds.

This video is Worldwide and you get to earn this through faucetpay for free...

No investment, No gas fees/network fees, worldwide

Here is the link to the video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ1C4XlPY68
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Digital Marketing and Website Development Service offer.

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DeeOne98(m): 12:34pm On Jun 10, 2022

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 2:34am On Jun 16, 2022
Let's run your website development and digital marketing for you

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by neyobouncin: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
Contact us for quality website and Digital Marketing services

Our lines are available 24/7: 0808-911-2717, 0904-525-0760.
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by eliok(m): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2022
OnlineMarketers:
I decide to share this article at this time when everyone is looking for a means to make money online. I have come to discover that anyone can make legit money online with the right information and guidance.

This method is very easy, even a beginner can start making money from affiliate marketing if the method is followed properly.

This technique utilizes Reddit rooms called sub-reddits with Facebook groups. I am sure you will find it very helpful even if you are just getting started online.

Step 1
Find a subreddit where all of it’s members are experiencing a common issue. Ideally under 50k members, but this may work for larger groups as well (I’ve only tried smaller ones).

For example, /TMJ is a subreddit for people who have jaw issues (clicking, soreness, etc). It only has 30k members. /Brainfog is a subreddit for people who experience mental confusion/memory issues and it currently has a measly 12k members. /Eyefloaters is a subreddit for people suffering from vision anomalies and it doesn’t even have 4k members! Posts are made every day on these completely untapped subreddits. I’m not going to reveal the niche I used obvious reasons, but there are thousands out there and the moderators are not nearly as strict.

They key to this entire method is finding a subreddit that’s based around a particular problem.

Step 2
Once you’ve done that, throw together a quick Facebook group for whatever niche you choose. For example, if you’re targeting people that experience brain fog, the page should be based around finding solutions for that problem. Add a few generic posts and make it look pretty. Facebook gives you the option to have custom requirements for new users to join a group, so make it mandatory that each person provides their name and email address to join.

Step 3
Find an affiliate offer related to your niche. One quick search on Clickbank resulted in a perfect offer to promote to people suffering from brainfog: If you can’t find a relevant offer on Clickbank, search a different network. I personally utilize almost every CPA network that exists, and you should too.

Read the full article here https://blog.tuplea.com.ng/the-easiest--technique/

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by ThatKebbiDevelo: 6:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Let us help you run your digital marketing campaign.

We are experts in;
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing and Marketing
- and others

Also reach across for professional Website Design and Development services on 08089112717 or 09045250760
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by Webbui: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Cheap and affordable advertising plans for your business. Great discounts.

Also Website design and development services on 08089112717 or 09045250760

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by ThatKebbiDevelo: 3:59am On Jul 18, 2022
Website development services are available for your business.

Call/WhatsApp: 08132380951 or 08089112717
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by ThatKebbiDevelo: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2022
New week deal.

Get a website at discounted price.

Call 08089112717 or 09045250760
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 3:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Contact for web design and development services on 08132380951 or 08089112717

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2022
Weekend deals.

Get a website at discounted price.

Call 08089112717 or 09045250760
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
What can we do for you today?

Website development, Digital Marketing Services, Graphic Design, Engineering Design etc

Call 0808-911-2717 or 0904-525-0760
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by OnlineMarketers: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
Graphic and web design services at an affordable amount.
Call or WhatsApp 08089112717 or 09045250760
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by Qre1: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
effective binary options automated trading bots for deriv

Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by DigiMarketas(m): 1:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Happy New Month to you. May it be a September to remember for good.

We offer top notch ICT services in the area of Website design and development, graphic design, digital marketing, CAD works etc.

Visit our website www.tuplea.com.ng
Re: The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners by neyobouncin: 3:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
We are the most dependable website development agency around.

Call 0808-911-2717 or 0904-525-0760

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Write An Ebook And Publish It? / Fraudster In London....BEWARE - Mr Simeon / Nigeria M&a: First City Monument, Finbank Merge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.