Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos (652 Views)

How To Ship Car From US To Nigeria / How Much Can I Get For This If I Ship To Nigeria? / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by adiamo11: 4:29pm On May 17, 2022
Please I need a good analysis on how to ship cars from UK to Nigeria..
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by Cubalabloo(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2022
How much are you willing to pay?
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by wis3(m): 4:38pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
How much are you willing to pay?
It says how, not how much.
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by Cubalabloo(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2022
wis3:
It says how, not how much.
I aint got free services to render!
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by wis3(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I aint got free services to render!
He just might require your services if you give him the information he needs and you sound convincing enough. Besides, you've got nothing to lose. It's extra advertising for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by Cubalabloo(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
wis3:
He just might require your services if you give him the information he needs and you sound convincing enough. Besides, you've got nothing to lose. It's extra advertising for you.
Seems you are hired to speak for him?
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by wis3(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Seems you are hired to speak for him?
abeg shift
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by Cubalabloo(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2022
wis3:
abeg SHIFT
I expected you to do that before now!
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by autonaero(m): 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
adiamo11:
Please I need a good analysis on how to ship cars from UK to Nigeria..

You have two options. You can either store a vehicle in a shipping container or choose the roll-on/roll-off (RORO) method. Choosing the former means the car will be protected from the elements during transit, and you can ship multiple vehicles in the same container for one price. However, this option may be more expensive. With roll-on/roll-off, you can simply drive the car directly on to the vessel ramps where they are then driven inside the ship and secured to the lower decks by straps; you'll then have it driven off when it arrives at the port. The only caveats are that the car must be in drivable condition and you may have more limited routes and schedules.
Hope this gives you the insight you need

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by autonaero(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2022
You need to be aware of the documentations required at the point of shipping from UK; and those required while clearing at Lagos Port.
In addition to the usual documents such as the title, registration and insurance papers, there are a number of additional items you will need to produce. These include the original purchase invoice, your passport, a certificate of value and origin, and a packing list for the shipment.
Global Logistics & International Shipping could help you make car export hassle free from UK. https://www.shipcars.co.uk/shipping-to-nigeria/
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by adiamo11: 7:09am On May 19, 2022
Pls give me ur Whatsapp contact
autonaero:
You need to be aware of the documentations required at the point of shipping from UK; and those required while clearing at Lagos Port.
In addition to the usual documents such as the title, registration and insurance papers, there are a number of additional items you will need to produce. These include the original purchase invoice, your passport, a certificate of value and origin, and a packing list for the shipment.
Global Logistics & International Shipping could help you make car export hassle free from UK. https://www.shipcars.co.uk/shipping-to-nigeria/
Re: How Can I Ship Car From London To Lagos by adiamo11: 7:10am On May 19, 2022
Thank u so much.. this is very comprehensive and straight forward...am grateful
autonaero:

You have two options. You can either store a vehicle in a shipping container or choose the roll-on/roll-off (RORO) method. Choosing the former means the car will be protected from the elements during transit, and you can ship multiple vehicles in the same container for one price. However, this option may be more expensive. With roll-on/roll-off, you can simply drive the car directly on to the vessel ramps where they are then driven inside the ship and secured to the lower decks by straps; you'll then have it driven off when it arrives at the port. The only caveats are that the car must be in drivable condition and you may have more limited routes and schedules.
Hope this gives you the insight you need

(1) (Reply)

2009 Honda Accord Evil Spirit 2.150M / SOLD OUT Lexus Es350 Neatly Used 08069992556/09016768214@3.5m / ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅✅2013 Mercedes Benz Ml350......price 10.8m Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.