Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

How To Make Money By Flipping Nfts - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money By Flipping Nfts (267 Views)

1000 Nfts Airdrop! Don't Miss Out! / Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread / METAVERSE/NFTs Investors Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Flipping Nfts by Julskent: 4:58pm On May 17, 2022
I’m very sure most of y’all must have heard of the word NFT’s. People are making a lot of money by just minting and taking profits.
All you need to start your NFT journey is just your phone, your metamask and phantom wallet, your discord app and your Twitter app.
Nigeria have a very huge NFT community on Twitter..
You can start with zero naira.

I’ll be will to help some of you that are interested in starting their NFT journey, I’ll send you resources that you can read up and also guide you personally.

You can reach reach me out on my Twitter page @punisher_f.

Feel free to also send me a dm there..I’ll help as many of you as i can.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money By Flipping Nfts by tofu4u: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
How much you dey charge?

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Is A Guaranteed Profitable Investment In Nigeria / BREAKING: Court Orders MC Oluomo, Lagos, NURTW To Stop Levying Drivers / How To Recover More Gold With Gold Gravity Separation Equipment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.