Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

"You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House (422 Views)

South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town / Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House by Jenji: 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
"You must confess" African mother goes spiritual as a fox breaks into her house and makes itself comfortable (video)
An African mother "confronted" a fox after it broke into her house and made itself comfortable in her living room.

In a video shared online, the mum is heard speaking in tongues as she observes the fox sitting in her living room.
"A fox just came into my house. I come against it in the name of Jesus," the mum is heard saying.

She then begins "questioning" the fox.

"What brought you in my house?" the woman asks. "You must confess I'm going to kill you."

Watch the video below...
https://euchariasblog.com/you-must-confess-african-mother-goes-spiritual-as-a-fox-breaks-into-her-house-and-makes-itself-comfortable-video/

Re: "You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House by Ammishaddai: 5:25pm On May 17, 2022
This is what happens when a mòron mixes religion with stupidity undecided

2 Likes

Re: "You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House by Channah1(f): 5:49pm On May 17, 2022
This is obviously not in Nigeria.

The fox needs to be questioned and sent back to the sender. see its eyes...
Re: "You Must Confess" African Mother Goes Spiritual As A Fox Breaks Into Her House by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2022
Kai
This is stupidity at its peak
Isn’t it obvious that the little guy is over fed and needs some rest.
Everything is not spiritual, reason why Africa remains behind.
Maybe he even belongs to someone in the neighbourhood ( people who keep wild animals as pets )
I think he has been domesticated, that’s why he isn’t scared of humans

Na wah oh
Casting and binding because of fox, if you see snake nko

(1) (Reply)

Texas Shooting: 14 Students, One Teacher Killed In US Primary School / My Lucky Day. / Muslim Youths Burn Man Alive In Abuja Over Alleged Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.