Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos (1153 Views)

No Bomb Explosion In Kogi Office, It Was A Plastic Bottle & Insecticide (Photos) / BREAKING: Five #endsars Protesters Shot Dead In Ibadan (graphic Videos) / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by APC2: 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
I obtain these videos from my brother who is living in Kano state in Sabon Gari area. It is bomb explosion!!!

I have three graphis videos but Youtube have removed them. If you need them, comment with your email

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3slYEAsG9gw
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by Ammishaddai: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
Nice one . Let them continue killing themselves. After all, it is their society they are destroying
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by baliyubla: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
I understand the NPF telling lies because of National security, but to come up with a story that Gas exploded without fire and shattered buildings is highly insulting.
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by ThankGodFriday(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2022
Are you sure this is gas?
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by Wazobia2216: 5:29pm On May 17, 2022
Where are those still living in denial
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by Nyne: 5:33pm On May 17, 2022
ThankGodFriday:
Are you sure this is gas?

Don’t think so. The policemen in the north are likely to be cooperating with the bandits and war criminals up north for the fear of not being ambushed.

Saying it’s a gas explosion is likely to be a cover up. Diverting the citizens attention. If you know you know.

The north should be wiped clean of those illiterates. Nigeria doesn’t even have a border with Niger. I saw the border in a video and all I could say was “wow”.

Nigeria and Niger are same country lol. The north should just go their way for peace to reign
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by jimyjames(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Nice one . Let them continue killing themselves. After all, it is their society they are destroying
Sabongari is not occupied by northerners but southerners especially igbos
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by airmax16: 6:04pm On May 17, 2022
its a bomb I leave in kano sabon gari it explored in front of winners school my little broda sch thanksful it is the primary section not secondary section it a bomb not gas it killed many people big time up to 12 or 13 I would say Nigeria police should stop lieing

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by Ammishaddai: 6:40pm On May 17, 2022
[s]
jimyjames:

Sabongari is not occupied by northerners but southerners especially igbos
[/s]Is it not part and parcel of Kano state ? Who will suffer it ....? Kano State . The only regret is that Niger Delta money will be used in repairing the destruction you fools inflicted on yourselves
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by jimyjames(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Is it not part and parcel of Kano state ? Who will suffer it ....? Kano State . The only regret is that Niger Delta money will be used in repairing the destruction you fools inflicted on yourselves
The igbos and southerners who live there will rebuild it

1 Like

Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by abobote: 10:15pm On May 17, 2022
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Is it not part and parcel of Kano state ? Who will suffer it ....? Kano State . The only regret is that Niger Delta money will be used in repairing the destruction you fools inflicted on yourselves
Are you okay?
Which kano state will suffer it.
People from particular region are targeted and bombed and you are here talking about kano state and Niger Delta oil

You are really senseless
Re: Kano Bomb Explosion - See The Graphic Videos by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 17, 2022
Nyne:

Don’t think so. The policemen in the north are likely to be cooperating with the bandits and war criminals up north for the fear of not being ambushed.

Saying it’s a gas explosion is likely to be a cover up. Diverting the citizens attention. If you know you know.

The north should be wiped clean of those illiterates. Nigeria doesn’t even have a border with Niger. I saw the border in a video and all I could say was “wow”.

Nigeria and Niger are same country lol. The north should just go their way for peace to reign
immigration officer in those boarders are just crazy ..

They only work perfectly down south

(1) (Reply)

If Peter Obi Can Answer This, He'll Win / Leading Presidential Candidate Pledges Forex Reforms - Bloomberg / The Terrorists In Nigeria Are Already On Ground ( Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.