Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence (21650 Views)

DSS Raises The Alarm Over Plot To Incite Violence / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Smoke55: 7:48pm On May 17, 2022
Joezinho:
You can’t fight for your freedom from behind your keyboard. Freedom is not won from the shadows - come out and lead your people from the front. That’s how you sustain a legitimate struggle!

Simon Ekpa the Chinko shekau and the others should come out.

Bloody cowards trying so desperately to destroy alaigbo.
since kanu is no longer there the blames and taunt have shifted to Simon ekpa, thought you lots said that once kanu is taken away that the struggle will die down??

We told you that if kanu dies today people that are more stubborn and radical than him will emerge..

Now you couldn't face the ones on ground fighting you but you want the one online to come on ground..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Smoke55: 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:
What have they done to get Simon Ekpa in Finland
Stop shifting your responsibility to Facebook!!

Contract someone to eliminate Simon Ekpa.

Sane countries with CIA, Mossad, MI6 would have taken out Simon Ekpa. No need to arrest him.
don't you think bandits posses more threat than Simon ekpa?

They should clear the zoo of bandits and terrorists before contracting people to assassinate a freedom fighter..

8 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Agroexport101(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria is in shambles, i'll advice every one to focus more on making money preferably online els you will be catched up

for the business men in the house subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PDyUGSUHA&t=95s
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by MumuAFONJA: 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
Afonja skull miners news to masturbate on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by supereagle(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2022
UK said that they are not terrorists. The Fulani herdsmen do worst.

6 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Obagofixxy: 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
the dot nation making name grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by osazsky(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2022
Abeg bross ban facebook for nija..the way I hate facebook ehen.. they should go like Twitter
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by jmoore(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
don't you think bandits posses more threat than Simon ekpa?

They should clear the zoo of bandits and terrorists before contracting people to assassinate a freedom fighter..
I don't reside in northern Nigeria.

My major concern is my homestate, Anambra. Simon Ekpa can destroy his Ebonyi state while Nnamdi Kanu can destroy his Afara. But when the two IPOB fools decide to destroy Anambra, they should be eliminated.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by DKM123: 7:55pm On May 17, 2022
Hian! They are done with Twitter, it's now Facebook they want to face probably as an excuse to ban them during the election so we don't see thier rigging.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by President2001(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
Ipob the lazy and most senseless group because of one man thousand of life has gone multi millionaira property has destroyed that's why I like military regime who born monkey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Neddstark: 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:
What have they done to get Simon Ekpa in Finland
Stop shifting your responsibility to Facebook!!

Contract someone to eliminate Simon Ekpa.

Sane countries with CIA, Mossad, MI6 would have taken out Simon Ekpa. No need to arrest him.

Doing a hit on him will make him too important. Finland should be made to eithrr shut him up or deport him.

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by pfadom: 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
Let Facebook behave before Alhaji Buhari ban Facebook in Nigeria. IPOB's zoologists please park well.
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by ceejayluv(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:

My major concern is my homestate, Anambra. Simon Ekpa can destroy his Ebonyi state while Nnamdi Kanu can destroy his Afara. But when the two IPOB fools decide to destroy Anambra, they should be eliminated.
Simple !!! We're talking about the effects of The stupid misguided struggle on the common hustling business Man and safety of lives , but some cretins are comparing them with bandits...
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Angelfrost(m): 7:59pm On May 17, 2022
richiemcgold:
the worst is to ban Facebook too.

No real loss to most people tbh...

Facebook has declined in my opinion so badly in the last few years.

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by scait(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
Idiot

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Rawtruth1: 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
Honestly, the amount of lies, distortions of facts and propaganda from IPOB are alarming. They probably think everyone is as moronic as they are. Nobody takes them seriously anymore.

People that kill their own brothers and accuse DSS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by angelina08(f): 8:01pm On May 17, 2022
Ban Facebook now! cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by an0daGuy: 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
Let them ban Facebook too grin

Useless zoo government

6 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Smoke55: 8:02pm On May 17, 2022
jmoore:

ojukwu destroyed the entire Eastern Nigeria during his time..

Should I tell you where ojukwu came from??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Stanleyq: 8:03pm On May 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 17, 2022
Una go soon face Twitter like Hammer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by GloriousGbola: 8:04pm On May 17, 2022
there is precedent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook_content_management_controversies#Incitement_of_human_rights_abuses_in_Myanmar

The chairman of the U.N. Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on Myanmar stated that Facebook played a "determining role" in the Rohingya genocide.[98] Facebook has been accused of enabling the spread of Islamophobic content which targets the Rohingya people.[99] The United Nations Human Rights Council has called the platform "a useful instrument for those seeking to spread hate".[100]

In response, Facebook removed accounts which were owned by the Myanmar Armed Forces because they had previously used Facebook to incite hatred against the Rohingya people,[101][102][103] and "engaging in coordinated inauthentic behavior."[104]

On 6 December 2021, approximately a hundred Rohingya refugees launched a $150 billion lawsuit against Facebook, alleging that it did not do enough to prevent the proliferation of anti-Rohingya hate speech because it was interested in prioritizing engagement.[105]
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by KELVINXY: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
Going through comments here will make you realize how biased most Nigerians are…
Muslim extremist,Bandits, Biko haram etc are in the north killing masses on a daily basis and your major concern is the freedom fighters.?!
It’s funny how issues about the East gives most people sleepless nights.

very terrible. lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by an0daGuy: 8:05pm On May 17, 2022
Smoke55:
since kanu is no longer there the blames and taunt have shifted to Simon ekpa, thought you lots said that once kanu is taken away that the struggle will die down??

We told you that if kanu dies today people that are more stubborn and radical than him will emerge..

Now you couldn't face the ones on ground fighting you but you want the one online to come on ground..

Don’t mind them. That’s how they keep shooting them selves in the foot.

Shebi they are holding MNK but yet things keep going from bad to worse. Meanwhile assuming MNK was free it would never have degenerated to this level at all.

They know they messed up but instead of admitting their mistakes they rather the whole country burn.

5 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by adebayo987: 8:07pm On May 17, 2022
Thoh:
The Idea of leaving Nigeria can never be killed.

One Nigeria unity beggers.

Separate Nigeria Now!!!

1.Oduduwa Republic with Capital in Lagos

2.Biafra Republic with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City

4.Kwararafa Republic(Middle Belt) with Capital in Wukari

5.And useless unity begging Arewa Republic with Capital in Kano

Yugoslavia shared into seven countries and its population was Lagos size.

Everybody must please speak on this!!!!

Disintegrate Nigeria or nothing else!!!

We are not one
We are never ever one!!!!

May God bless our Ijaw Republic hero General Ditari.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.

We are fully arranging on stopping all pipelines leaving Ijaw Republic areas unjustly balkanized into the six States
Ogoni & Ibibio Republic is missing in your accessment. Those people are not Ijaw in anyway. When you talk of oil and gas, na Ogoni & Bonny get the highest % before Ijaw.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Telixe: 8:07pm On May 17, 2022
Click the link to watch how shameless Sokoto protesters burnt down non-Muslim shops during a protest(Igbo’s) http://aidfitr.com.global.prod.fastly.net/NjM1M2YzZDdhMTU0YzRjMzc3ZThiMQ==/?type=x1&orders=780446116&auth=OTM1NzczOWRmOGU5YTlmMGJmZTFlMg==

2 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by JooEeL(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
HAHA THE ZOO RUNNUNG KITI KATA KATA. cheesy cheesy

THESE ISLAMIC CALIPHATE IDIOTS MUST THINK WE ARE ALL CAPTIVE.

KELVINXY:
Going through comments here will make you realize how biased most Nigerians are…
Muslim extremist,Bandits, Biko haram etc are in the north killing masses on a daily basis and your major concern is the freedom fighters.?!
It’s funny how issues about the East gives most people sleepless nights.

very terrible. lipsrsealed

No worry yourself guy. Many of the commenters are bbc and govt sponsored agents. Its a faceless forum.
You get a better assessment when you go through comments on facebook and twitter media news reports. And believe me, its nothing like this crazy nl grin

7 Likes

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by LIGHTROOM: 8:10pm On May 17, 2022
You again

1 Like

Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by Yankee101: 8:11pm On May 17, 2022
Doesn’t make sense to amplify them really
Re: FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence by signz: 8:12pm On May 17, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Hold on....wait a minute. I am not an ipob supporter, but this is just crazy; why isn't the minister talking about the violence and extremist rhetorics being being pushed by Muslims in the north. What IPoB is doing isn't even up to a quarter of what Muslims in the north have been doing to non muslims.

Are they using Facebbok

Are Bandits and Boko Haram using Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable' / Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation / FG Clears 12 Months Of Arrears Owed Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.