Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Encounter With Ahmed Idris, Buhari’s AGF - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Encounter With Ahmed Idris, Buhari’s AGF (254 Views)

Ex-accnt General Ahmed Idris Returns N398.9m ($900K) Cash From N109bn Looted / AGF MALAMI THREATEN THE DECLARATION OF STATE OF EMERGENCY IN ANAMBRA STATE / AGF, Abubakar Malami Declares Amotekun Illegal - Yorubas, Middlebelt, Others Fir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Ahmed Idris, Buhari’s AGF by IROHINOodua: 8:54pm On May 17, 2022
My Encounter with Ahmed Idris, Buhari’s AGF
By Dr. Sam Amadi.

There is nothing better than due process and the rule of law for the stability of society. They are better than charism and even spartan lifestyle. Buhari’s administration is now officially the most corrupt in the history of modern Nigeria.https://irohinodua.org/my-encounter-with-ahmed-idris-the-agf/

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Save Cost And Have More In This Present Nigeria / How To Choose An Iphone Application Development Company / Who Will Do My Assignment? Hire Gotoassignmenthelp Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.