Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nfts Secrets (make It Big With Nfts) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nfts Secrets (make It Big With Nfts) (1034 Views)

Wonder How People Create, Mint And Sell Nfts? Let Me Show You How (proof) / I Need Advice On Nfts / �nfts Explained For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nfts Secrets (make It Big With Nfts) by Eminidaniel: 8:56pm On May 17, 2022
NFT (Non fungible token) is a piece of work (e.g artwork, pictures, music or even collectibles) that represents materials in the real world in the blockchain system. Everything use in the virtual world (METAVERSE) are NFTS, even in gaming platforms most weapons and other collectibles you win are NFTs.

We have been hearing a lot of people making millions from NFTs, but you have not created one yet, HERE IS A BIG OPPURTUNITY FOR YOU!!!

How to create and sell an NFT for free even with your mobile phone

What you will need?
1. A metamask account and wallet
2. Opensea app or opensea.io (the website)

Steps in creating your NFTs
1. After creating your metamask account and your wallet

2. Connect your wallet to your opensea account by going to opensea.io, where you see the 3 lines (hamburger) by the top right corner, click on it then click on wallet after that, click on metamask then connect your wallet to opensea

Now we are good to go

3. Create your artwork. This is a great deal because when a interested buyer falls in love with your artwork, we are one step ahead even though that is not the major thing a interested buyer look into before getting an NFT.

Lemme give you a big secret many people in the nfts marketplace don't create their nfts themselves. Surprised! They go to places like fiverr to get their work done at a cheaper rate and sell it much higher than that. There is one of those guys that helps me personally with my NFTS creation, I have worked with him for a while now and he has not failed me, very fast in creation, and create really beautiful artwork, check him out https://www.fiverr.com/araromidaniel/create-a-unique-nft-art-for-you

4. Mint(post) your work on marketplace like opensea. The reason why I recommend opensea is because it has been around for a long time and it is a huge marketplace with large number of average visitors compared to other marketplaces, so there is better oppurtunity there than in other marketplaces.

HOW TO MINT
Minting is super easy, on your homepage (opensea.io) click on create then you give details about your nfts, the image or other file types, name, description (use eyecatching description).
TO BE ABLE TO MINT FOR FREE YOU WILL NEED TO USE POLYGON INSTEAD OF ETHEREUM FOR BLOCKCHAIN. Why is that so? When using ethereum for blockchain, you pay for gas fee (Gas fee is the money used to convert your artwork into nfts) But polygon will only take less than 2% for the gas fee when you sell. Also with polygon, you can mint as many as possible, by increasing the number of supply, When you are done, click list. After listing, click on sell (it would be in the bottom of the page), put any price you want, most of the time I advice people to sell at a low price (but make sure you have enough profit ) at a beginner level, but as time go on, you can increase your prices.

When done Minting, I will not lie to you, There is not so much guarantee you will sell, but their are hacks towards this. One of the hack is to meet NFTS Influencers on social media like(twitter, Instagram etc.) tell them your plans, they give you their pricing packages and they help you with promotions. This will pay off because you will get customers that will buy and keep buying from you (you use money to get money wink ). Also Understand the fact that there are scammers also, so try as much as possible to scrutinize them before you give them your money.

How to get Influencers? Simply go to social medias like i.g or twitter, search for keywords like nfts, then you will be able to see top influencers you can work with.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nfts Secrets (make It Big With Nfts) by seandurse(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2022
Nice one
Re: Nfts Secrets (make It Big With Nfts) by theyblog: 7:31pm On May 21, 2022
Lol all these nft sellers go dey claim scammers are out there u una wen dey sell images to gullible rich people isn't scam

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Play The Saxophone With Three Months. / Freelance Job Opportunities For Graphic Artist / Brand New Android Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.