Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission (1701 Views)

Dambazau: OPC, IPOB Are Just Like Boko Haram / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Golan007: 7:54am On May 18, 2022
Ebenezer2021:
I pray it hits you and your family members by then your brain go reformatt.
That's how it went with fahdiga and sergio104 till they lost their relatives to ugm

Where's fadigha by the way?

Forgot about him.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Golan007: 7:56am On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
you can only follow stuffs you are interested on..

You can't see me commenting on Yoruba issue because I don't really care about them..

Hope you get the point now??

The point is that you guys are easily available to watch.

Even Channels and TVC dey show una match for free.

Free to air.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Afamed: 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

This is exactly how we got here....and with this line of thought, if this is ever carried out, you will have made the worst security decision in the history of Nigeria.
.....E go shock you..cos he's boys have tasted blood....so dat won't solve nada...but unprecedented problem for the already depleted security forces
No one is bothered how you decide to take good care 9f yourself
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Smoke55: 8:07am On May 18, 2022
Golan007:

The point is that you guys are easily available to watch.

Even Channels and TVC dey show una match for free.

Free to air.
ok we are happy we are entertaining you..

Next time show appreciation instead of pretending you don't care..

There are millions of other stations you can tune on but you decide to watch us because you so much care about us..
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by MERCHANDISER: 8:09am On May 18, 2022
These people wants to destroy Anambra because of Biafra
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Golan007: 8:25am On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
ok we are happy we are entertaining you..

Next time show appreciation instead of pretending you don't care..

There are millions of other stations you can tune on but you decide to watch us because you so much care about us..

Because you are free to air.

No subscription needed.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Smoke55: 8:27am On May 18, 2022
Golan007:

Because you are free to air.

No subscription needed.
ok now run along.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Golan007: 8:28am On May 18, 2022
Smoke55:
ok now run along.

To where?

I'm enjoying you guys mess up.

Na here we dey kakaraka.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by gennny: 8:54am On May 18, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

You think anyone is bothered about how you are finishing yourselves off in the east?

Look at who's talking, a man from illiteracy
and poverty capital of the world.

You're in for a long ride. We aren't troubled. Insurgency will fix your ass.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Golan007: 9:13am On May 18, 2022
gennny:

Look at who's talking, a man from illiteracy
and poverty capital of the world.

You're in for a long ride. We aren't troubled. Insurgency will fix your ass.

You make the statistic.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by kingjis: 10:08am On May 18, 2022
Golan007:
They should finish Kanu off.

They should kill the idiot

1 Like

Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Kuriosmynd: 11:18am On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

They should kill the idiot

I hope you won't get killed by UGM or IPOB army by the time they start their own avenge mission
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by kingjis: 4:56pm On May 18, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

I hope you won't get killed by UGM or IPOB army by the time they start their own avenge mission

You and your family will be killed by UGM
Amen
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Kuriosmynd: 5:14pm On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

You and your family will be killed by UGM
Amen
Mumu...no be u dey pray make Dem kill NMK? If Dem kill NMK, UGM must locate u and ur family
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by kingjis: 9:46pm On May 18, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Mumu...no be u dey pray make Dem kill NMK? If Dem kill NMK, UGM must locate u and ur family

I see your died parents stupidity in you
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by BOYS2MEN: 6:17am On May 19, 2022
Na ur papa Dem go finish off....OZU!!!
Golan007:
They should finish Kanu off.
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by Kuriosmynd: 9:44am On May 19, 2022
kingjis:

I see your died parents stupidity in you
No one who will amount to something in life will make this statement. You are a mistake to the world actually.and already accursed. So I'm not bothered. I'm sure useless parent who brought u from prostitution are regretting it existence..
Re: Why IPOB Are Getting More Defiant And Stubborn In Their Mission by kingjis: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

No one who will amount to something in life will make this statement. You are a mistake to the world actually.and already accursed. So I'm not bothered. I'm sure useless parent who brought u from prostitution are regretting it existence..

I see your parents foolishness in you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Set To Disqualify Tinubu Over Falsification Of Schools And Results / Reno Omokri Caught Lying About Tinubu's "Chicago University" Degree / Akwa Ibom Welcomes Peter Obi's Wife As She Lands For Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.