Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The New Cryptocurrency - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Cryptocurrency (357 Views)

A New Cryptocurrency With Over 10 Million Miner In Just A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Cryptocurrency by Ikeoriko(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
I am a teacher in a secondary school and I am angry that students are no longer interested in reading and furthering their education. They are rather interested in get-rich-quick wahala. That is why they are being lured by yahoo yahoo business,crypto currency,and prostitution.
Because of this gradual loss of interest in schooling,I came up with the idea of creating a crypto currency app where coin can be minned by answering questions on various subjects. The number of coins to be minned depends on the subject,with mathematics and English having the greatest. In the cryptocurrency I created three coins which are Waecoin for WAEC, Necoin for NECO and Jambcoin for JAMB. The values of the coins differ with Jambcoin having the greatest value followed by Waecoin and Necoin being the least.
I believe when this app is introduced in school,it will help to motivate students to read harder in other to make money. Each subject has trillions of questions to be answer. The coin can be converted quickly to naira.

2 Likes

Re: The New Cryptocurrency by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 17, 2022
I find this a lil bit funny...
Re: The New Cryptocurrency by Kessnorman: 12:38am On May 18, 2022
I would like to see how this idea goes

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused, Pls Help!!! / Fg’s Mishandling Of Lingering ASUU Strike / How To Use The Subject And The Predicate Correctly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.