Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan (21349 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Chances Get Slimmer As APC Adopts New Delegates Template / 2023: APC Tickets, New Delegates Templates Favours Lawan / Ondo APC Primary: Presidency Favours Akeredolu, Tinubu Camp Shocked Over Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by tamdun: 8:50am On May 18, 2022
onuman:

Only a northerner can win presidential election in Nigeria if north insists that a northerner must be president of Nigeria. Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by northern military dictators made it so.

Tinubu campaigned for political restructuring for more than 20 years, but during the 2014 CONFAB, Tinubu kicked against political restructuring, as he embarked on APC merger with hope to succeed President Buhari.
Osinbajo as VP said Nigeria does not require any further political restructuring. He asked the Yoruba to vote for Buhari so that the north will support a Yoruba to succeed President Buhari. What a speech from a country's VP.
Tinubu wasn't even part of the confab and I can still remember that yoruba representatives in the confab supported restructuring, so what are you trying to say?
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by mrvitalis(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2022
haffaze777:

We don't ask APC to zone it to any section of the countrygrin,we are ready to contest against any region who's interested in it,I hope this clear our stands.
I wasn't talking to you mind your business
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Housing(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2022
It even favours Tinubu more. He has 4 out of the 6 zones under lock and key.
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Ajimusty2: 8:52am On May 18, 2022
TooNoisy:
The next president must be from the South. The North contributes about 15% of GDP and about 5% of government revenues, yet they control allocation of resources with their fictitious population.

These guys are parasites, yet you still see Southerners clamouring for a Northern candidate. The number one priority for any Southern president MUST be to restructure the country and practice true federalism. How can the beggar continously dictate to their principal.
i can see y'all are pained.as at 2015 the west thought we knew politics but arhhg,the north keep using us.sorry 4 taking an almajiri serious.

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Ajimusty2: 8:53am On May 18, 2022
Housing:
It even favours Tinubu more. He has 4 out of the 6 zones under lock and key.
dreamer
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Risentouch(m): 8:54am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
Hypocrisy is when South east invested all their efforts in PDP, while Southwest ACN brought almost all governors and several senators and political office holders to the table to bargain. And you expect them to do all of this and hand it over to the southeast and not even contest ?. No southeast should be asking PDP where they invested in to micro zone their ticket to only the south east not APC. Same south east candidates are already stepping down for a Northern candidate.

Stop exhibiting your hypocrisy more.
Just as you have claimed then tell APC to zone it to South West and stop disturbing us with your zone it the south. Go cry to APC to zone it to South West which according to you invested in them, and stop dragging the whole south into your selfish political agenda.
And remember you people teamed up to eliminate a southerner so that you can get it quick. Why are you now feeling pained?

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Realist12: 8:56am On May 18, 2022
donbenie:
Hypocrisy is when the South West benefited from a PDP they never supported and now have the guts to talk about Igbos not investing in APC ..
HYPOCRISY stinks!
There was a consensus to zone the presidency to the south west due to the June 12 annulment. Yet every region contested in the primaries. All I'm saying is , it's the duty of every Southern politician to request the ticket be zoned to the south. Reason been that there has to be rotation between the north and the south . And Buhari is a Northerner. Obasanjo handed over to a Northerner. If not for Yar Adua's untimely death the rotation won't be disorganized.
It's only right for PDP to also zone it to the south, and the South east and south south are well represented there , they Should advocate for a southern presidential candidate there . That's why I like what Wike is doing .
It's going to be a big political blunder if a Northerner succeeds Buhari . And the whole south will pay for it in the future . Zoning is important but micro zoning is not possible among 6 different zones. We need competent leaders let's stop this tribalism.
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by tamdun: 8:57am On May 18, 2022
tinsel:
Please can somebody tell me why the southeast hates Tinubu this much? It is too intense. I have scratched my brain to know the reason but I am helpless here.
They do not hate Tinubu alone but yoruba generally, let Tinubu step down for osinbanjo, you'll see how they will divert the hatred to him, they know Tinubu is the front runner that's why....
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Ajimusty2: 8:57am On May 18, 2022
2016easy2017:
LET US ALL BE WATCHFUL.
SOME DEVILISH SCHEMING ARE GOING ON IN ASO ROCK.
TOOK MR PRESIDENT 6 MONTHS TO FORM HIS CABINET(MINISTERS) YET GOT PEOPLE WHO'D BEEN DEAD NAMED IN HIS CABINET. HIS 2ND TENURE ALSO TOOK HIM 6 MONTHS YET SEE WHAT HE BROUGHT UP. NOW HE'S STYLISHLY GETTING MINISTERS OFF CABINET IN THE NAME OF THEIR POLITICAL PURSUIT. WHY DIES HE LIKE TO DO THINGS ALL ALONE IN SECRECY?

THATS WHY HE DOESNT WANT A SOUTHERNER UT ATIFKU.
HE WANTS TO BE SUCCEDED BY HIS FELLOW FULANI. HEA GOR DEVISH INTENT AND PURPOSE FOR DOING THIS
you are still in pains.wailer wey no get pvc.smh
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by yaroyaro619(m): 8:58am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
This is why it has to be zoned to the south and the most popular candidates emerges . I keep saying it , if we don't have zoning it's possible only Northerners emerge our president. Now we have an aspirant that stepped down for a popular Northerner .
South west can go to hell

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by tamdun: 9:00am On May 18, 2022
donbenie:
How much did Yoruba invest in OBJ and PDP before he emerged President?
Answer the question and stop prevaricating..
PDP was a new party when obasanjo became president, abi na since when south east don dey invest?
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by eldoradoxx: 9:12am On May 18, 2022
Who do South blame now? They have Senators and Reps that allowed the amendment slide without subjecting it to critical scrutiny. They deceived them by manipulating them with the status of super delegate status, they did not see that it was a Greek gift. Southerners are just a bunch of educated fools, illiterate North is far smarter politically
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Safyqueen: 9:15am On May 18, 2022
Lanretoye:
Also, the North-West zone with seven states and 121 local councils has 558 delegates. It is followed by the South-West, which has six states, 137 local council and less then 411 delegates?

LGAs are the real councils recognized by the Constitution while Local councils are the one created by states internally for development and not necessarily recognized by Abuja.

I don't know wether this answers your question.

Just divide each number of delegates by 3, you will get the number of LGAs recognized in the Constitution per state controlled by APC.
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by WATCHOVER(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
This is why it has to be zoned to the south and the most popular candidates emerges . I keep saying it , if we don't have zoning it's possible only Northerners emerge our president. Now we have an aspirant that stepped down for a popular Northerner .
Don't panic, it is settled no Southern Christian no election vote, if PDP and Apc disobey this, they should expect people voting for the next popular party aside both Parties
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Amumaigwe: 9:18am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
Hypocrisy is when South east invested all their efforts in PDP, while Southwest ACN brought almost all governors and several senators and political office holders to the table to bargain. And you expect them to do all of this and hand it over to the southeast and not even contest ?. No southeast should be asking PDP where they invested in to micro zone their ticket to only the south east not APC. Same south east candidates are already stepping down for a Northern candidate.

So SE doesn't have ranking member in APC? Oya go and have the presidency without our support na. The lamentation is just about to start.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Amumaigwe: 9:19am On May 18, 2022
mrvitalis:

Majority of southern leaders are PDP na ...so why should APC zone it south ?

Wisdom will not kill you brother. No mind the goal post snifters. This one don choke
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Realist12: 9:25am On May 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

So SE doesn't have ranking member in APC? Oya go and have the presidency without our support na. The lamentation is just about to start.
yes they have , I once asked why would Orji Kalu step down for a Northerner while there are other south Eastern candidates in APC. Every Nigerian should clamour for a southern president and both parties should present a southern candidate. As this goes it's clear the south east are going against zoning.
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by DAwest7: 9:26am On May 18, 2022
gaby:
Bastards..

They should scheme themselves in and out for all we care. My only worry is that Nigerians and Nigeria will forever continue to be the dupe of all these demons.

Even Osun and Oyo get more delegates than Lagos.

The greedy frog eyed one go use him nose smell him nyansh by the time dem don finish with am.

Greedy idiots..
you mean our great grandpa Tilumbu
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Amumaigwe: 9:28am On May 18, 2022
tinsel:
Please can somebody tell me why the southeast hates Tinubu this much? It is too intense. I have scratched my brain to know the reason but I am helpless here.

The hate is mutual and reciprocal. Stop playing victim bros

1 Like

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Amumaigwe: 9:33am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
There was a consensus to zone the presidency to the south west due to the June 12 annulment. Yet every region contested in the primaries. All I'm saying is , it's the duty of every Southern politician to request the ticket be zoned to the south. Reason been that there has to be rotation between the north and the south . And Buhari is a Northerner. Obasanjo handed over to a Northerner. If not for Yar Adua's untimely death the rotation won't be disorganized.

It's only right for PDP to also zone it to the south, and the South east and south south are well represented there , they Should advocate for a southern presidential candidate there . That's why I like what Wike is doing .
It's going to be a big political blunder if a Northerner succeeds Buhari . And the whole south will pay for it in the future . Zoning is important but micro zoning is not possible among 6 different zones. We need competent leaders let's stop this tribalism.

Take look in the mirror and see the the face of a cunning hypocrite. Mcheeew

3 Likes

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by kingyakos: 9:34am On May 18, 2022
samwheel:
angry

If the south is not careful, presidency will go back to d North. South is too divided, they are pawns in d chest board.

And a pawn can become a queen
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Amumaigwe: 9:35am On May 18, 2022
tamdun:

PDP was a new party when obasanjo became president, abi na since when south east don dey invest?

Yes that new party fell of the skies. You guys have run out of ideas and explanations. Okay, Tinubu will be the southern candidate in your horror dream.

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Skyehigher1: 9:39am On May 18, 2022
I give some southern candidates for on the 25th of may you will see the surrender up and down in both party APC and PDP
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by kingyakos: 9:40am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:

And who is the most popular candidate in the South?...
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by tinsel: 9:42am On May 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

The hate is mutual and reciprocal. Stop playing victim bros
Then why do you support Osibanjo since he is same to Yoruba? Please note I am not a to run a.
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by Realist12: 9:46am On May 18, 2022
kingyakos:

And who is the most popular candidate in the South?...
as for me , I'm rooting for Tinubu, you're free to support who ever you feel can represent you well .
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by tamdun: 9:48am On May 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Yes that new party fell of the skies. You guys have run out of ideas and explanations. Okay, Tinubu will be the southern candidate in your horror dream.
Were Yoruba not part of the founder? Shey na igbo man start pdp ni
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by kingyakos: 9:48am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
as for me , I'm rooting for Tinubu, you're free to support who ever you feel can represent you well .

Ok!... gullible
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by samwheel(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2022
kingyakos:

And a pawn can become a queen

If he's not too busy fighting other pawns.
Northerners are trying to divide d south, in other to retain power.
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by mrvitalis(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Wisdom will not kill you brother. No mind the goal post snifters. This one don choke
The fo.ol done run them think say them get sense
Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by discusant: 10:02am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:

In bold is where you displayed the shophistiwretched logic you people are known for. If microzoning is not possible, national zoning must not be possible as well. Let the north continue to breathe upon the necks of people in the south in Nigeria's political process. Northern soldiers created the lopsided political structure which consigns absolute powers to the north.

Tell Tinubu and Osinbajo that it is not yet too late for them to back out and support presidential aspirants from the east if power must return to the south in 2023..

2 Likes

Re: APC Primary: New Delegates Template Favours Bello, Lawan by gentlegenius(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2022
Realist12:
I keep saying it , if we don't have zoning it's possible only Northerners emerge our president. Now we have an aspirant that stepped down for a popular Northerner .
You mean Orji Kalu?
He stepped down because he saw this calculations ahead of time. He is supporting Lawan in order to become vice president.
Smart Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Issues Directive From Custody, As Ohanaeze Hints At December Release / Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter / Army Repelled Attacks At Pulka, Rescued 445 Abducted Person (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.